The Way of the World - Cover

The Way of the World

Copyright© 2014 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 12

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 12 - This is a grim tale of a barbaric future with slaves, sex, evil gods, more sex, and cruelty. There is a hero and beautiful women. There is some swash and some buckle. Enjoy! Watch the codes!!

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Size   Public Sex   Caution   Violence  

He looked at me and grinned. "I never intended to try. I know your reputation, Alaric. The girl there has a great ass and I took the piece of paper to get a piece of that ass. Here is the paper. I was going to burn it later." He tossed the piece of paper on the table. I nodded at him and he left.

Suddenly, Kell chopped down and a knife clattered to the ground. Another man was pushed forward. I grabbed his hands and quickly tied them behind his back. He had red hair and a pale skin. I said, "So, another would-be assassin."

Ula said, "He was going to stab you in the back, Master. May I kill him?"

He squirmed. "Let's talk to him first, Ula. Dead men don't say much.

"Do you have a name?"

"I am called Stev. I am a journeyman assassin. With you dead, my rank could be master. The bounty was just the excuse."

"Now, you never will. Slit his throat, Ula." She cut his throat almost beheading him in her vehemence. He fell limply and died.

I said, "Joash, your little plan showed a lack of balls on your part. I think I will help you." I put my hands to the cut in his belly and expanded it. I took the paper and the dead assassin's prick and balls and shoved all that in his belly. His guts spilled out to make room. He gurgled painfully. I stomped on each elbow and knee breaking them. I retrieved my knife and Ula's from holding him and moved away from him. I wiped them on a bolt of cloth. I gave Ula hers back and sheathed mine. We walked into Kell's stall.

He said, "I think it's over."

We nodded. I said, "We must return to the inn. The first assassin killed Mara when she got in the way of an arrow met for me. I asked the innkeeper to prepare a funeral for her. She deserved more than the clean-up crew."

Kell nodded. "She was beautiful and brave. I will go with you." He announced it to other merchants and ten or so closed their shops and came with us to honor the brave girl who was a good companion to Ula and me.

A priestess of Jana would conduct the service. I spoke of Mara's good humor, beauty, and bravery. I said, "She was an honored companion to me and to my mate. We will miss her." The priestess completed the ceremony and I had Ula place the flame to her body. I had seen these for men and one other woman. The flames would consume the body leaving only ash. We could take her ashes with us in an urn. I thought to place the urn at the waterfall. It was the way of the world.

We had a drink to her memory and Ula said, "In so many ways we were sisters. I will miss the joy that she shared with us." We went to our room after that. We went to sleep holding each other tightly.

The next morning, we retrieved the urn containing Mara's ashes. We loaded two mules at Kell's and left. We made our slow way back to our cabin taking our usual roundabout way. After unloading the mules, we went together to release them well away from our location.

When we returned, it was late and we went straight to our bed. In the morning, Ula woke me by sucking my prick. She could truly engulf my prick and even lick my balls while my prick was buried in her throat. It's an exquisite feeling and I didn't hold back but let my cum explode from the end of my prick. I could feel her throat muscles as she swallowed my load. She sucked me until all my sexual juices were removed. She came up for an instant and whispered, "Piss!" She took my prick back into her throat and I released my bladder in a long steady stream.

I could feel her throat work as she swallowed again and again. She licked me clean as she lifted off slowly. She was smiling. I looked at her curiously.

She grinned. "I don't know why but I enjoyed it. You know that I love the taste of your cum. I just wanted your piss this morning, too. I remembered when you were injured that I drank and spat. It wasn't so bad then and I sort of enjoyed it this morning.

"Let's go wash early. I want my ass fucked hard this morning if you don't mind." She grinned at me and I grinned back.

We went to the waterfall with some chamois in hand. Ula had managed to oil her ass hole and our fucking was hard and pounding. We both were noisy and she came twice before I was close. Having already cum once this morning, I could last and did before I shot my hot cum deep into her willing rear.

We wandered into the water. Ula said, "That was one of our best." She grinned. "Of course, every time you fuck me is one of the best. Alaric, sex with you is always so very good and you always make sure I cum at least once before you fill whatever part of me you are fucking with cum."

After a while, we cleaned up and went back to the cabin. We carried the urn and carefully placed it under the waterfall but back away from the active water. It was hidden and would be safe from the weather. We both caressed the sides of the urn saying our good-byes to Mara. We returned to the cabin to go about our day. It was a quiet day without Mara's talking and laughing with us.

Ula made a couple of flat breads with meat for lunch. We sat in one of my big chairs with her in my lap. She said, "Alaric, is there anything we need to do this afternoon?" I shook my head. "I want you in my ass resting easy for the rest of the day. I want you to spoon me. I need to be held, my mate."

I realized she was right and I needed her close, too. We spooned and, when I became erect, she whispered, "Put it in my ass, Alaric. Push it in deep." I popped through her sphincter and pushed all the way into her anal tract until my pelvis was pushed hard against her butt cheeks.

She moaned with pleasure and we began to gently move. Finally, we were no longer gentle as Ula screamed for me to fuck her ass and I screamed for her to take my load. We each did what the other wanted until we lay holding each other tightly exhausted from our mutual orgasm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.