Unexpected Consequences - Cover

Unexpected Consequences

Copyright© 2014 by E. W. Orc

Chapter 9

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Mike blackmails his younger sister, Julie, and her friend, Lisa, in retribution for years of trouble making. None of them could have anticipated all the consequences.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

By the time Julie and Lisa returned to the kitchen, Mom and Dad had already left. Despite her concern about her aunt, Lisa had a gleam in her eye anticipating the opportunity we had to be alone over the weekend. I told the girls that Mom had left me the credit card so we could go to dinner at the steak house. I also told them that we would have to dress nicely for this upscale restaurant. I suggested that we make a reservation for 7:00 to give me time to catch up a bit on my web business. They agreed. Julie offered to call in the reservation. After Julie had made the call, she and Lisa said they were going to the rec room to watch TV or listen to music while I did my work. I said that would be fine with me although I felt certain that some of that time would be spent talking about me and about what we had all been doing together. I resolved to take Lisa aside for a little chat before we got home from dinner at the latest.

A little before 5:30, I stuck my head through the door to the basement and reminded the girls to get dressed as we needed to leave around 6:45 to make our 7:00 reservation. Lisa had to borrow something from Julie because she hadn't brought any dress-up clothes for the weekend and we had no time to go to her house to get her clothes. Fortunately both girls wore almost exactly the same sizes. Julie had plenty of nice clothes. I had planned to wear a white turtleneck sweater with dark slacks and a dark blazer.

Around 6:30 after I had gotten dressed, I knocked on Julie's door and said, "Time to go; chop, chop!"

"OK," Julie replied, "We're ready."

I stood in the hall and whistled as two visions of loveliness came out of Julie's room. Lisa was wearing a knee-length, pale blue dress that perfectly complimented her eyes and hair. Julie had on a dark skirt and white blouse with a vest that matched her skirt.

I said appreciatively, "You both look good enough to eat."

Lisa laughed and said, "You don't look too shabby yourself. And I'm going to hold you to that promise."

"Promise?" I asked.

"Well," she answered, "You said we look good enough to eat. I'm taking that as a promise."

"Me too," added Julie.

I turned to head downstairs for the car saying over my shoulder, "You two will be the death of me before the weekend is over."

Lisa laughed again and said, "I don't think we'll kill you, but I intend to do everything I can to wear you out so you'll never look at any other girls than us."

I just grinned and retorted, "That works both ways, ya' know."

When we reached the car, I opened the doors for the girls and helped them into the car like a true gentleman. On the way to the restaurant we traded jokes and friendly taunts. At the restaurant, I took each girl's arm as she exited the car before giving the keys to the valet to park it. I strode into the restaurant with one girl on each arm. I felt like Casanova as people stared at us, or more accurately at the two beautiful girls on my arms. At my request, the maître d' seated us in a booth to one side of the restaurant. Lisa slid in first and I sat next to her on her right with Julie sitting opposite us. I told the girls to order whatever they liked as Mom was paying. I was sure she wouldn't mind in her gratitude that we were behaving responsibly and not fighting as we usually had. Lisa and Julie each ordered a small filet. I ordered the prime rib.

While we were waiting for the salads, Lisa scooted a little closer to me. Then as we were eating our salads, Lisa quietly took my left hand and put it on her right knee. I gently rubbed her knee while we ate and chatted. After a minute or two, she reached down, put her hand over mine and started sliding it up the inside of her thigh between her parted legs. Well you don't have to paint me a picture. I continued slowly rubbing and sliding my hand further up her thigh until I was cupping her pussy. I realized then that I had my hand on the smallest imaginable thong that still had enough cloth to barely cover her sex. I leaned over and whispered in Lisa's ear, "I guess I get to examine your purchase by touch before I actually see it." She laughed. I only rubbed her cunt a couple of more strokes before I pulled my moist hand back. I was afraid that if she got too wet, she would have a visible spot on the back of her dress when we left. Before that, however, Julie dropped her fork (obviously on purpose) and leaned down under the table to retrieve it. Her face was scarlet when she sat back up and she hissed across the table, "I can't believe you're doing that in public."

I leered back at her and asked, "Are you embarrassed or just jealous?"

Before she could come up with a suitable retort, the waiter arrived with our entrées. We had to quickly compose ourselves while he served the meals. I think he suspected that we were doing something unusual, but I believe that he hadn't actually seen what I had done. Nevertheless we behaved ourselves for the rest of the meal. I found his attention fortunate because it gave my erection time to soften a bit before we had to leave the restaurant. When we finished the entrees, Lisa and Julie said they were too full for dessert. I asked whether they wanted to see a late movie, but they both said they were too tired. I didn't believe that a bit; I was sure that they wanted to get back home quickly to play some more. I paid the bill with Mom's credit card including a nice tip. We left as we had arrived with stares from many of the other patrons.

As soon as we got home, Julie headed for the bathroom saying that she really had to pee. Lisa started to go with Julie, but I held her back. After a quick hug and a kiss, I whispered, "Lisa, I don't mind fooling around a bit more with you and Julie together, but if we are going to make love, I don't want Julie watching. That should be private between you and me."

Lisa hugged me tighter and whispered back, "I agree. Julie and I talked about it too and neither of us wants to fuck in front of the other. Why don't we fool around a little so Julie can get off then you and I can go to bed. I'm so excited that we can sleep together all night without worrying about getting caught."

Then she pushed away and headed for the stairs saying, "I've got to go pee too. Why don't you meet us in the rec room. We can play like we did last night. That sounded good to me. I went to the downstairs toilet to take a leak and then detoured by my bedroom to get some sweats before going back down to the basement.

I laid back on the sofa wearing only a pair of sweat shorts. I heard them giggling as they came down the stairs. They were wearing the same robes as they had the night before but they didn't waste any time putting on a show. As they approached the couch, they threw the robes off and jumped on me from both sides. They both wore tiny thongs, little more than g-strings, and nothing else. Lisa's thong still felt damp from our activity at the restaurant. They kissed me and rubbed their tits against my arms and chest. Then each of them straddled one of my legs, Julie on the right and Lisa on the left. They rubbed their hot cunts against my legs. In seconds my rigid dick made a tent in my shorts. I caressed their backs from their shoulders to their asses and then reached between their legs to stroke their pussies. Sweat soon covered our bodies as we panted with arousal.

Finally I couldn't take it anymore. I pushed them to each side as I got up to turn and face them lying side by side. I pulled off Lisa's g-string and then Julie's. They both spread their legs wide. I started by licking Julie first. After a few tongue strokes on Julie from her perineum to her clit, I switched and licked Lisa the same way. Going back and forth slowed the arousal for both girls letting them reach a higher level of arousal. I could tell that Julie had come really close to the edge by the way she was gyrating and squealing, I concentrated on her alone sucking directly on her clit. She exploded in orgasm, her hips bouncing up and down on the edge of the couch as she squeaked in a high-pitched voice. As soon as Julie went over the edge, I went back to Lisa to give her the same treatment with pretty much the same result. After she, too, exploded, I sat back on my ass on the floor and gazed at their bare, open pussies while trying to catch my breath.

Julie was the first to recover. She got up, took my arm and pulled me toward the sofa to sit me next to Lisa. She pulled my shorts down to my ankles and off. Then she pushed my knees apart. Sitting on her haunches in front of me, she started to lick and nibble my cock. My dick stiffened as hard as I could ever remember as she gave me a tongue bath. As soon as Lisa recovered a bit, she knelt in front of me next to Julie. She started licking my cock and balls too. Then they took turns sucking me each trying to outdo the other with how much of my pole they could get in their mouths. Neither one could deep throat, though not for lack of trying. I felt as if I had died and gone to heaven. After several minutes of this treatment, they had me up to and over the edge. When they sensed that I had reached the point of no return, they both pulled off and stroked me to the finish. I blasted five or six strong spurts all over my chest and belly until there was nothing left but a few dribbles leaking out of my softening dick. I felt totally wasted. I could only lie back on the couch trying to catch my breath. Julie went to the bathroom to get a warm wet washcloth to clean me up.

When Julie finished washing my crotch and chest, I got up and pulled Lisa to her feet.

I said, "Well, you certainly achieved your goal to wear me out. I'm done for. It'll be all I can do to make it up the stairs to go to bed. We can clean up down here and air out in the morning."

Lisa pulled herself against me, looked at Julie and said, "Sorry Julie, but I want to sleep with Mike tonight. I hope you don't mind."

"Not at all," Julie replied. "You won't get many chances like this as young as we are. You've got to make the most of them. I don't blame you at all."

Julie left ahead of us as Lisa and I made our way slowly toward the stairs. I picked up my shorts and whispered to Lisa, "Why don't we sleep in my parents' bed tonight. I only have a single and their king-size bed will be much more comfortable for the two of us. We'll have plenty of time in the morning to wash the sheets and air out the room. And we don't have to worry about blood stains on the sheets either."

"That sounds great," Lisa whispered back. "I can't wait to get you alone."

"I hope you won't be disappointed," I replied. "You really did wear me out. I won't be able to do anything for a while except snuggle with you until I have time to recover."

"That's OK," she said. "I'll be happy as long as we are in bed together."

By then we had reached the top of the stairs and headed for my parents bedroom. I shut the door, turned on a bedside lamp on a night table next to the bed and turned off the overhead light. I pulled the bedspread down, pulled back the covers and boosted Lisa into the bed. Then I followed Lisa into bed. As she scooted over to snuggle with me, I turned off the light. I turned to Lisa and kissed her gently. I was lying on my back with Lisa half sprawled over me. She had one leg over mine with her boobs pressed against my chest. We kissed for a while and caressed each other, but we were both too wiped out to do much more. We didn't take long to drift off to sleep.

I woke around 2:00 AM to movement and a wonderful sensation on my dick. I opened my eyes to see Lisa lying perpendicular to me sucking my cock. She was licking up and down my shaft interspersing licks with sucks on the head. I found the feeling indescribable. I reached over to grab her leg tpulling her into a sixty-nine position. She got on her elbows and knees and continued to suck me while I started licking her pussy and sucking her clit. It didn't take long for us to whip each other into a frenzy. I didn't want to cum in her mouth again, so I slipped out from under her. I knelt behind her grasping her hips with my straight arrow pointed directly at her entrance. She was now in the classic doggy position. I used one hand to massage her pussy and reached around to fondle her boobs with the other. She started bucking her hips back against my crotch saying, "Yeah baby, stick it to me! I've been waiting all week for this. Fuck me, fuck me now!"

I lined my cock up with her wet cunt and started to ease it in. That wasn't enough for Lisa. As soon as my dickhead passed her vaginal sphincter, she pushed back hard driving my pole halfway in her. It took only a few more strokes to bury me balls deep in her steaming pussy. She moaned louder and louder saying, "Yeah baby, ... yeah baby, ... yeah baby, ... do me harder!"

Sweating and groaning, I pounded in and out of her cunt. Finally she stopped dead as her pussy clamped down on my cock spasms rippling across her abdomen and through her cunt. That put me over the edge too. Moments later I filled her pussy with sperm for the first time. Even though I had had a massive cum only a few hours earlier, I still generated three or four good squirts before tapering off to dribbles. I flipped her over to her back and snuggled up against her saying, "That was incredible; it was everything I hoped for and more."

She whispered back in my ear, "Me too, you fulfilled my dreams. I'm no longer a virgin."

I said, "Me too. We just gave each other a gift we can never give to anyone else. I'm so glad it was you."

Lisa started to shed tears saying, "That's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me. I love you, Mike."

"I love you too, Lisa," I said as we lay back down snuggling in each other's arms. We woke up two or three more times before morning and screwed in the missionary position until we fell back to sleep.

Around 8:00 I woke up again and glanced at the clock. Although I didn't expect our parents back until afternoon, we still had a lot of cleaning and washing to do. I pulled the covers back revealing Lisa's beautiful nude body as she lay face down on the pillow peacefully sleeping. I shook her shoulder saying, "Wake up, sleepy head. We've got a lot to do this morning."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.