The Devil Made Me Do It
Chapter 1: The Devil Came Down to Campus

Copyright© 2014 by E. W. Orc

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1: The Devil Came Down to Campus - Bill teaches a frustrated mother and daughter to enjoy sex.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Romantic   Cheating   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   School  

On a Sunday evening Blinker and I were sitting in the student union cafeteria with pie and coffee bemoaning the fact that the campus was so dull. Out of idleness we were brainstorming ways to stir up a little controversy in the heart of the bible belt. I don't remember which of us thought of it, but we agreed that it would be the height of apostasy to hold a black mass in the Remembrance Chapel. The chapel occupied a central location on campus and was revered by many of our fundamentalist classmates and alumni. It had been built from the bricks of a building that had been destroyed by a fire in which someone had lost his life. There was no way that we could actually organize such an event much less get permission from the university to hold it. We could and did put an ad in the student newspaper implying that a black mass would take place at a specific date and time. We crafted a vaguely worded announcement that the followers of the Prince of Darkness would meet at the chapel at sunset a few days hence. It was easy enough to surreptitiously slip the handwritten notice into the community announcements box in the newspaper office. Later we found it quite comical to read that the newspaper had no idea who had submitted the ad nor how it had passed editorial review to actually be published.

The upshot was that on the announced day hundreds of members of the Baptist Student Union gathered at dawn to encircle the Remembrance Chapel and to pray to God to keep the devil at bay. Throughout the day there was also a large group of on-lookers who gathered no doubt to see what devil worshippers looked like when they showed up. Blinker and I were in the crowd too enjoying the entertainment that we had caused. When no satanists arrived at the scheduled time, the Baptists celebrated the efficacy of their prayers thanking God for keeping away the forces of evil. Blinker and I had a good laugh on the sidelines. Unfortunately, that wasn't the end of it because we couldn't resist the temptation to take credit for the spectacle among our friends.

A couple of weeks later I was approached by Cal Simpson, an associate professor from the Educational Psychology department. He started to tell me that he was a member of an adult group at the First Baptist Church that was studying comparative religions. He mentioned that they had had as guest speakers a Catholic priest, a Jewish Rabbi and representatives of other religions. Then came the shocker; he invited me to speak on my religion. I had been raised a Christian but as I pursued my education and matured, I had come to the conclusion that all religion was a travesty. I considered myself an atheist. I told him that I doubted he was aware of my religious views.

Then he said, "Oh yes, I know all about you. You are a devil worshipper."

Momentarily stunned, I quickly assumed that he must have heard about the prank we had played on campus and had taken it seriously. My first thought was to refuse, but then I reconsidered. It occurred to me that it might be entertaining to beard the Christian lion in his den. I asked him to tell me just exactly what he wanted me to do. He told me that the group was comprised of about 20 to 30 adults mostly college educated. I would be expected to give a summary of my religion and then answer questions. He emphasized that it would be very informal and friendly. Thinking that Blinker and a few others might want in on the fun, I asked whether I could bring a few friends.

"Sure," he replied. "Bring anyone you like. The next meeting of the group for which we need a speaker is in two weeks. We meet Sunday evenings at 7:00. Shall we schedule you for that date?"

"Yes," I agreed, "I can be ready by then. Do you need to know who will accompany me?"

He said that as long as he could count on me, it wouldn't matter who else came. He told me the exact room at the Baptist church annex where the meeting would occur and we parted company.

Now I faced a dilemma of what to say about my religious beliefs. Not really being a Satanist, I didn't want to portray myself as one. I did own a copy of Anton LaVey's "Satanic Bible" but I didn't want to present myself as a follower of LaVey either. Moreover atheism is simply disbelief in the supernatural. Atheists, in general, have no atheistic code of beliefs to proselytize, as do the theists. I did have a pretty strong sense of what I believe and what I considered to be a useful basis for morality. I would later come to understand it as the Non-aggression Principle. In the end, I pulled some talking points out of LaVey's book without attribution. Intending to stir up maximal controversy, I selected a passage from "Man and His Gods" by Homer W. Smith to close the presentation:

"Many reasons have been given for the 'fall' of the Roman empire, most of them but partial answers or mere guesses. Be the true causes what they may, it was not in the nature of the new faith to oppose the process of disintegration. At the opening of the Christian Era there had been schools in every considerable town, and many advanced academies in the great cities; these the Christians gradually allowed to die out, maintaining only a few theological seminaries. They were from the first not interested in the examination of nature, since the end of the world was so close at hand; by the time they had become accustomed to an indefinitely continued existence all natural knowledge had come to be identified with paganism, or interpreted as contrary to revelation and, in either instance, savoring of evil. Galen (?130-200) the physician, Ptolemy (?100-160) the geographer, and Diophantus (fl. ca. 250) the mathematician, were the last in their respective fields to follow the classic traditions, as Lucian (125-200) was the last exponent of Hellenic skepticism, and Julian (331-363) the last emperor to defend religious tolerance. The temple schools of Asklepios had been shut and public lecturing by nonofficial teachers had been practically prohibited in Rome and Constantinople in the fourth century. Under an edict of Theodosius, Bishop Theophilus in 389 destroyed the Serapeum in Alexandria, and with it nearly all the works in the only remaining pagan library of importance in the world. In 529 Justinian closed the schools at Athens, the last to teach Greek philosophy, and the intensity of this emperor's persecutions brought about within a short space of time the forcible baptism of 70,000 persons in Asia Minor alone, and so alienated the population of Egypt and Syria that the way was paved for the spread of Mohammedanism. The Christians preferred prayer and exorcism to pagan magic, religious to geometric theorems, the gospels to any other literature. So fallible was reason held that Pope Gregory the Great (540-604) condemned all literature and intellectual effort, and in the East the laity were forbidden to read even the sacred book.

"Self-mortification, squalor and physical uncleanliness became esteemed Christian virtues -- with some justice Anatole France said that Christianity killed the bath, for at the opening of the Christian Era the Roman baths were famous. It was the widespread custom of mixed bathing in the great public baths which first caused the Christians to condemn them, but later the bath in general was condemned because it afforded pleasure and was a mark of vanity. Christianity undermined the family, the unit of the social system, by teaching that celibacy is an exalted virtue; and by its emphasis on continence it directed the sexual impulse into physical and psychological perversions. It dogmatically relegated women to an inferior position, socially, politically and intellectually, and by making a sacrament of marriage it permitted wives to become chattels and husbands boors. It supplanted courage and initiative by resignation: Providence had arranged things in their order, the rich and the poor, the well and the sick, the wise and the ignorant; and to question Providence was to question the wisdom of God. Misery was to be tolerated patiently in anticipation of everlasting glory. It did not highly esteem either personal or political freedom, and in no case was it prepared to fight for them. By its fallacious philosophy of free will and the countersense of predestination it obliterated education and experience from ethics and obstructed objective inquiry into the human mind. It rent philosophy by its dualisms of secular and holy, reason and faith, natural and supernatural, good and evil, and by its insistence that uninformed faith is a higher form of knowledge, that no earthly betterment could outweigh the overwhelming issue of salvation or damnation which awaited man after death, it paralyzed all curiosity and intelligent examination of the natural world. For the love of life it substituted the fear of death. For the sense of the dignity of man, fundamental to the precepts of the Stoics and of Cicero, Seneca, Marcus Aurelius and other Roman moralists, it substituted the doctrine of personal inadequacy, the sense of guilt, and the habits of self-doubt and self-abnegation. In its cardinal doctrine of sin, for

which it crucified the Christ, it promulgated a belief which was to crucify the whole of the western world for centuries to come."

Naturally I talked it up among my friends getting their feedback on my planned presentation. I even got some good suggestions from them that I incorporated into my address. Blinker wanted to go and his girlfriend, Marlene, agreed to accompany us. Studly and my brother, Paul, wanted in, too. The final member of our party was Barry Cutler, one of Blinker's friends from his hometown.

When we arrived at the Baptist Church annex shortly before 7:00, I realized the first of my errors. I had been led to believe that we would be presenting to an adult class of about 30 professionals such as college professors, lawyers, school-teachers, etc. It had never occurred to me that organizing the list of guest speakers could be a game of one-upmanship in the program committee. You get a Rabbi; I'll raise you a devil worshipper. Of course to get the recognition he sought, Cal had to let everyone in the congregation know what he had accomplished. Since the First Baptist Church was the absolutely largest church in the community to which 70% of the entire population belonged, that was a lot of people. The chance to see a real, live Satanist was an irresistible attraction.

The small classroom was packed; standing room only. There were even people in the hall who couldn't fit into the room. There was barely room for us, the invited speakers. People of all ages had shown up from teenagers still in high school to geriatric seniors. To my horror I realized that I personally knew a lot of these people as my former high school classmates, teachers, merchants, etc. From the expressions on many faces it was clear that there was a lot of hostility. I'm sure many people wondered from under which rock I had crawled. Others probably thought to themselves, 'He seemed like such a nice young man; where did he go wrong?'

Well, we were there and there was nothing to do but go through with it. I started with a statement that we believed in the affirmation of life and rejected all religious teachings that proscribed normal non-coercive behavior such as sex, gambling, drinking, dancing, etc. I avoided the word, 'atheist, ' and explicitly denied worshiping the devil since I denied any belief in the supernatural. The talk was quite short and I closed with my planned quote from Homer Smith. Then the meeting opened for questions and answers. We were immediately bombarded with questions many of which were accusations of immorality and worse rather than real queries for information. Shortly thereafter all formality broke down and we were individually conversing with small groups of attendees. At that point the majority of people started to leave, but a few stragglers kept us there about another 30 minutes. I found myself talking with a woman who had introduced herself as Monica Stuart. She was a very attractive woman in her mid to late thirties who was obviously flirting with me despite her wedding rings.

At one point she said, "You're a very dangerous man, you know?"

When I asked why, she responded, "You are saying what our children want to hear. They don't understand why they have to forgo pleasure now to make a better future."

"And what about you, Monica?" I queried. "Have you put off your pleasures long enough? When in the future do you get your reward?"

She blushed and stammered, "I, ... I don't know what you are talking about."

Before I could answer, I was distracted by a tug on my jacket. I turned to my left to see a very cute, blond teenager walking away.

"That's my daughter, Amanda," Monica said. "I would appreciate it if you would stay away from her."

"And you, Monica," I replied. "Do you want me to stay away from you too?"

"What do you think?" she retorted, clearly uncomfortable with the direction our conversation had taken. "I'm a married woman with a family."

"Of course," I agreed as I handed her my card. "But if you have any further questions about tonight's presentation, I can be reached at the number on the card. It's been very nice meeting you and talking with you. I have to go now. My friends are waiting for me."

"It's been nice meeting you too, Bill," she said politely, if not sincerely.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.