Internal Affairs - Cover

Internal Affairs

Copyright© 2014 by MysteryWriter

Chapter 7

Roger worked up until 5pm on Friday, reading complaints and writing follow up reports. Most of them were simple 'complaint unfounded' type reports. Sometimes when he felt there might be some misconduct, but it was so minor as to be insignificant, he would make a 'lack of hard evidence' report and move on. Roger had to be careful because all his reports, regardless of the findings, moved up the chain.

As Roger left the office Friday night, Hillary suggested they go to dinner. Not at a greasy spoon, but dinner at a really nice restaurant.

When he agreed, Roger tried not to think of it as a date. After all she was the boss, he told himself. Also there was that ten to fifteen years age difference.

Hillary suggested that she pick him up at home. He needed to change and still didn't have a car or driver's license. Neither of them wanted him driving the scooter at night. That's how she came to be on his security camera footage at 7pm on a Friday night.

"Where are we going?" he asked as he climbed into her car.

"I thought we might try that new Steak house out by the South Mall," she suggested. "All men like steak, don't they?"

"Of course," he replied. He did enjoy beef now and then, but he really didn't care for big chunks of steak. None the less he was happy to go along with her. Since he didn't have an alternative plan, Hillary's would have to do, no matter what it was.

He waited to allow Hillary to order before he did. He didn't want to discourage her from her steak and potato. Dinner for him consisted of a giant bowl of lettuce with bacon, hard boiled eggs tomato and onions with fruit piled one top.

"I feel bad eating all this food, while you graze on lawn trimmings," she suggested.

"You shouldn't, since I ordered what I wanted. You should only feel guilty if you deprived me of what I really wanted," Roger explained.

After dinner while walking to her car, Hillary asked, "So what do people do on dates these days, when the date isn't really a date?"

"I have no idea. I used to go back to the apartment and get high," Roger said.

"That isn't an option is it?" she asked.

"No it isn't. I can't see you getting high," Roger said.

"Nor can I see you,. That is a compliment by the way," Hillary said.

"Good, so what are we celebrating. Our first complete week without a murder?" Roger asked.

"Sure why not. I think I have shown remarkable self control. I might have felt like strangling your skinny ass, but I did resist," Hillary said.

"In that case we should go dancing," Roger suggested.

"I think not, I don't dance," she said.

"So what do you do on dates, that are not dates?" Roger asked.

"You don't want to do that either," she said.

"Oh well if it involves the sacrifice of small animals, no I don't." he said.

"You are implying I'm a witch," she said with a serious laugh. "I like that."

"If the broom fits," he said.

"Usually we go home and have sex," she replied simply while looking away. "If we did that, I assure you, it would be nothing personal."

"Then on a strictly logical note, it would be a stupid thing for us to do. We work together and as of right now, I would jump in front of you to save you. If you turn out to be terrible in bed, I might sacrifice you," Roger admitted.

"Don't worry, I would sacrifice you either way," she said without a smile. Roger felt like it was the truth.

"So, if we are going to do this, do I need to stock up on condoms," Roger asked.

"Always the boyscout," Hillary said. "I use a very secure birth control method."

When they arrived back at his tiny house, Hillary hadn't changed her mind so she entered the house. "Let me see if I can shut down the camera," Roger suggested. Since he had a couple of days to fool around, he found the camera controls and killed the camera inside the house.

"I might have preferred the camera to continue. I could always use a sex tape later. Just in case one of us should become famous," Hillary said.

"The problem is that I'm not sure who is watching them," He whispered in her ear.

"Should I be careful what I say," she asked in a whisper as well.

He nodded his head. "Do you still want to do this?"

"Now more than ever," she said accompanied by what could have passed as a giggle.

The two of them made a very odd couple. He was skinny as a rail and Hillary was soft all over. She wasn't chubby, she just had a round body with no sharp angles.

She started to undress, while Roger went about closing the roll down shades over his two windows. He also pulled the drapes over the slightly narrower than normal sliding door.

He was more than a little surprised that they both were able to fit on the day bed. He was forced against the wall, but it wasn't all that uncomfortable.

After it was over he said, "I have to admit, that was absolutely adequate."

"I felt the same. I think you need more practice." Hillary told him as she pulled him back down for another kiss.

"I'll make note of it," Roger said burying his head in her ample breasts.

"So what was your plan for the day?" Hillary asked the next morning.

"The plan is to start on a walking track along the perimeter of the lot," Roger admitted.

"Why don't you walk on the country road like everyone else," she suggested.

"Then I should wear a giant name tag on my back, just in case the fire bomber is still upset. I couldn't face the anger of another neighbor," Roger said.

"Good point," she said.

"Well I have some exciting things to do myself. Want to take me to breakfast?" she asked. "I only require a fast food breakfast. It won't delay you more than a half hour."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.