The Battered Lamp - Cover

The Battered Lamp

Copyright© 2014 by mypenname3000

Chapter 18: The Windy Bow

High Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 18: The Windy Bow - Kyle finds an old lamp at an antique store and free a thousand-year-old genie, Aaliyah, who proclaims herself his wife, sets about building his harem, while dark forces gather, envious of Aaliyah's powers.

Caution: This High Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Paranormal   Genie   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Needles   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   Violence   School   Man finds Genie in Bottle Sex Story, Genie helps man build harem sex story

Notes: Thanks to b0b for beta-reading this!

Fumi gasped as something caressed her ass as she floated in the Yukishojou-no-onsen, the hot spring Niqualmie—a spirit that dwelt on Mount Rainier—had told Fumi to visit. The moment she had floated out into the steaming water and stared up at the snowy, night sky, she had felt a kami, a divine spirit embodying the spring, watching her. She felt compelled to masturbate and her screaming orgasm seemed to have summoned it.

The kami explored her ass with a thick, fleshy appendage, sliding around, probing between her butt-cheeks with agility. It wiggled and bent, soft, not bones. It pressed between her cheeks, teasing her asshole, pleasure coursing through her. Another appendage wrapped around her side and chest, sliding around her breasts. It was a tentacle made of the spring water, leaving wet warmth behind as it slithered around her breasts, squeezing them, reaching the tops of her breasts to latch onto her nipple and suck.

"Oh, yes!" she moaned, giving into the kami's tentacles. How very etchi. Kenji loved these type of Hentai.

More tentacles wrapped her body, sliding about her flesh, teasing her body. One wrapped around her throat, caressing her cheeks, before wiggling into her mouth. She sucked, the tentacle fucking her like a cock. She was completely at this kami's mercy.

Fumi loved it.

She moaned around the tentacle fucking her mouth. The one teasing her asshole pushed against her sphincter, wiggling into her tight passage, pressing deep into her bowels. Wonderful! Take me! I'll give up my entire body to your pleasure to be with Kyle.

The tentacle pumped in her ass, stabbing deep and wiggling inside her. She had never felt anything like it before. Her nerves burned, shooting pleasure through her. She writhed and splashed on the water's surface. A second tentacle latched onto her other nipple, sucking hard, stretching her flesh.

Fuck me! Take me! I'm yours! I need it! Give me more! I want to cum so bad!

She was lifted out of the water, borne by the tentacles into the snowy night air. A breeze blew across her, drying her flesh. She didn't feel the cold, a great heat burned inside her. Small tentacles grasped her ankles, spreading her thighs apart.

Yes! Do it! Fuck me!

A wet tentacle caressed her pussy, sliding up and down her labia, smearing her copious juices about as it teased her. She humped her hips, her legs straining against the tentacles restraining her as her body quivered in anticipation.

Fuck me! Please! Take your pleasure and give me Kyle!

A tiny tentacle teased her clitoris as the larger one nuzzled her labia. It wrapped around her small bud, gently squeezing, coaxing more pleasure out of her body. She moaned and panted as pleasure suffused every corner of her body, bringing her closer and closer to her climax.

The tentacle penetrated her pussy.

Yes!

She screamed around the tentacle fucking her mouth. Such rapture filled her. The two tentacles fucking her pussy and ass worked in tandem, driving in together, pressing against her sensitive flesh. The one in her pussy sparked off every nerve in her pussy as it wiggled and twisted about inside her, pressing on her G-spot. Her entire body tensed, her muscles fighting the tentacles restraining her as her climax hurtled towards her.

Her climax erupted through her, bathing the kami in her passion. Her holes squeezed down on the probing tentacles. Kyle's face floated in her mind as those wonderful tentacles carried her to plateaus of pleasure she never thought were possible to reach. The rapture buffered her core like the great winds of a hurricane, stripping away everything but her pleasure and the feel of the kami violating her body with its primal hunger.

DO YOU REALLY WANT HIM? The kami's words vibrated through her body, communicated by the tentacles. Another orgasm crashed through her.

Yes! I would give anything to be with him!

FUMI, YOU HAVE ALWAYS BEEN TOO EASILY BLINDED BY LUST! IT HAS LED YOU TIME AND AGAIN INTO HEARTBREAK!

Guilt touched her as she remembered Kenji and Shiro, the two men she thought had been her one and who died in her embrace. She never wanted that again. She wanted to hold Kyle and not harm him. I love him! I'll give anything to be with him!

THEN YOU SHALL HAVE HIM!

All the tentacles erupted. Thick cum shot into her mouth, bitter and thick, coating her mouth and throat as she swallowed. More flooded her ass and pussy, her hungry body devouring the cum, drinking in the entity's power. A climax contracted through Fumi, her stomach clenching and her eyes squeezed closed. Something was different inside her. A change to her hunger. The memory of Kyle's cum shooting into her mouth flooded her mind. But he no longer tasted bitter.

He tasted sweet.

He's the one for me now!

Water engulfed her. The entity's tentacles withdrawing. She floated on the hot spring's surface, joy singing inside her. She opened her eyes.

And saw nothing.


The Ifrit huddled against the tree, sitting in a muddy puddle that boiled about her feet. The tree groaned and creaked as the blizzard hammered it's branches, fir limbs falling to the snowy ground. It was impossible to see more than a few feet, the sudden blizzard whitening everything, hurtling snow at Zaritha's aura of heat. The snow hissed and sputtered, steaming as it melted against her passion.

She ground her teeth. The storm wasn't natural. Some entity had summoned it, attacking her. The power behind the storm was immense, far more than that little bitch Fumi could summon. Whatever task she had on this mountain involved this powerful spirit, and the entity was protecting her, assaulting Zaritha with the elements of water and air.

The slave bracers on her wrists burned. She was so close to the little bitch. She almost had her when the entity intervened. And the bracers knew it, compelling her to complete the task her master, the sadistic Principal Burke, had commanded her. Her fingers flexed, wishing she could rip out the dark sorcerer's throat and bathe in his blood.

But he was human, despite his powers, and even if she didn't have the bracers, she could not directly harm him. But Fumi wasn't human. She was some sort of succubus, some local variety that Zaritha had never encountered, and the Ifrit was looking forward to venting her frustration out on the bitch's hide.

A great, rumbling wave rolled through the air. Zaritha shuddered. Power had just been unleashed. The wind died. The snow abetted to a light fall, the trees stopped groaning. The Ifrit smiled, standing fully up and strode forward, the banks of snow melting before her, exposing muddy ground, steam billowing around her legs. She could feel where the power emanated and marched in that direction.

She was going to make Fumi howl.


Fumi floundered to the edge of the hot spring, reaching out with her fingers. Fear hammered through her. She couldn't see. She fought down her panic as she touched the wet rocks. She had completely lost her bearings as the kami had fucked her, and she struggled to remember where she had left her clothes and her bow.

"How am I going to find my way off the mountain?" she whispered to herself, half-hoping the kami would answer her.

The spirit of the hot spring was silent.

"Keep calm, Fumi. You said you would pay any price to be with Kyle. It is going to be worth it."

She conjured his handsome face, clutching at the image in her mind. Tears almost came. She would never see him again. His muscular body, his dusky-brown skin, those warm eyes. But I'll have him! It's worth it.

She focused on her lover, her panic calming. She crossed half the world and marched through the snowy night all to be with him. She was halfway to her goal. She couldn't let a little thing like loosing her eyesight distract her from reaching her dream. She was going to be strong. She was adaptable. She would find a way out of the mountains. The wind was at her back on the way up, it'll be in her face on the way back.

"I can do this."

She slowly crawled along the edge of the hot spring, sweeping her fingers across the stone, ignoring the rough bite on her knees. She had left her clothes in parts of the stone where the hot springs warmth kept the snow melted. She just had to keep the hot spring on her left and she'd find it. And her clothes were right by the path.

Slow and careful.

Her hands had become her eyes, feeling around textures of the rock, brushing moss and lichen, dipping onto loamy soil, brushing the lapping waters of the hot spring. Sweep. Crawl. Sweep. Over and over. It was almost zen-like, the same repetitions she would lose herself with her archery. Pull. Aim. Release. Sweep. Crawl. Sweep.

Her fingers brushed clothes, smooth and pillowy—the down of her jacket. She crawled forward, hands sweeping around the smooth fabric, brushing the rougher weave of her sweater. She pulled it to her and something wooden scraped on the stone.

Windfeather.

She touched the magical yumi, a type of bow with an asymmetrical grip; she had practiced with them with since elementary school. The wood was smooth in her hand and she could feel the air whispering to her. She gripped it and sensations overwhelmed her.

Fumi cried out, her thoughts bombarded with information, painting green across her mind's eye, rippling and wavering, almost forming something coherent. The green swirled about her in eddies and ripples, like water flowing around an obstruction and painting the solid objects in green. Thick pillars surrounded her and large lumps rose to her right.

She held out her arm, a void moved in her mind's eye, the green swirling about it as the wind blew across her arm. Windfeather gave her command of the air. And she could see the wind, witness it's path, and see where it could not touch. The pillars were trees, creaking as the wind rushed through the branches.

Fumi smiled, standing up. It was so alien from sight. She could hardly make out what she was sensing. But she was learning. She walked across the ground, watching the green eddy around divots and small rocks or roots. Her pace was slow, but her confidence grew. She turned, sensing the air rippling above the hot spring, the air acting slightly different there than on the ground, roiling as the spring's heat caused strred the air.

She laughed, a sound of pure joy as cold snow fell around her naked body. Kyle's gift would guide her back to him. Fate was on her side, wishing that the young Yuki-onna would find happiness in Kyle's strong arms.

A void moved, the figure of a person outlined by rippling eddies. The air roiled about this figure more violence than it did over the hot spring. Fumi paused, cocking her head, trying to make sense of this new pattern. It was like the figure was exuding some great heat.

"Hello," she called, frowning.

The figure stopped moving, but the air still roiled about it. Was it a person? Why weren't they answering. Fumi grew tense, wiggling her toes in the cold snow, then slipping into her archery stance. Maybe it was a beast.

"Is someone there?"

Or a spirit. A kami, like the one that had taken her sight in payment. That could explain the air roiling about it. Maybe she was sensing into the spiritual world.

"You can't see?" a woman's voice asked in English, her voice rich and throaty. The figure shifted. "Your eyes are all white. Did the entity take your sight in payment, Fumi?"

Fumi went still as a calm day, the dream she had on the plane flashing through her. She had been blind and been hunted upon a snowy mountain slope. "You are the one that enchanted Ando."

"Was that his name? Such a waste. If I knew you were a succubus, I would have killed you myself instead of wasting so much time with him."

"I'm a Yuki-onna," Fumi corrected, lifting her bow and aiming at the figure. "Who are you?"

"You seem to be missing your quiver with all your arrows," the woman purred, no fear in her voice. "You can call me Zaritha." The figure raised her hands, the air boiling between them like she was creating a ball of turbulent energy.

Fumi reacted without thought, drawing back the bowstring, Windfeather creating an arrow of green air, and released. It sped true. Zaritha hurled the ball of energy and it met the arrow. Searing wind exploded, whipping past Fumi and painting the area in clear greens in Fumi's mind. Zaritha was tall and willowy, dressed in light clothing, her arms bare save for metal bracelets about her wrist. She could even see the surprise on the woman's face before the intense wind died.

"Lucky shot," Zaritha muttered.

Fumi was already drawing her second arrow and releasing in one smooth motion. She could see it's rippling wake as it knifed through the air. Zaritha dived to the right. Fumi tracked her and fired a third arrow. She didn't have to waste time pulling out a new arrow and knocking it, she merely had to draw back her bowstring.

Zaritha screamed as the third arrow caught her in the shoulder as she dove, spinning the woman about and she crashed into the ground behind a thick tree. Fumi drew a fourth time, aiming at the tree. A strong gust whipped by, providing Fumi with a clear vision of the terrain.

"You little bitch!" hissed the Ifrit. "How did you do that? You can't see."

"I can see as clear as an eagle," Fumi bluffed.

A dark shape peaked out of the tree. She released. The shape pulled back, her arrow whizzing by, Zaritha cursing. "Is it the bow? It's a Sil'at weapon. I can smell the stink of those cowardly whores about it. You can see the wind."

Fumi didn't answer. Zaritha was stalling. She fired another arrow, aimed at the base of the tree. This one was different. When it struck, a great wind exploded. Branches snapped and cracked, torn free of the tree as the hurricane force winds erupted. Her attacker gasped, hurtled from behind the tree. Fumi was ready, tracking Zaritha's tumbling body, and fired.

Zaritha stopped being a solid form and became roiling air whirling like a mini-tornado, consuming Fumi's arrow. Fumi could feel the heat. She's transformed into flames. The whirlwind of fire zipped across the sky and slammed into the snow in an explosion of flames, the heat distorting the air. Fumi peered into the disturbance, trying to see past heat-warped air. Fire crackled and sap popped, flames dancing on the nearby pine trees.

She's camouflaging herself with the fire. Fumi's eyes widened and she followed her instincts, diving towards the snow, clutching hard to Windfeather. She couldn't lose the bow. Boiling air hurtled out of the disturbance straight towards her. She landed in cool snow, her skin burning as the fireball hissed over her, missing her by centimeters. She screamed, her back aching like she had spilled boiling water, the fireball may have missed, but it's heat had burned her as it passed over. Fire erupted, a pine tree roaring and popping as Zaritha's greedy fire consumed it.

Fumi rolled on to her back, the snow cool on her burning back, and fired an arrow into the flames, a great wind blowing the heat away and snuffing out the flames. The wind streaked out, illuminating the landscape and—

Zaritha was to her right. She had moved. Air roiled towards her, fire burning, and Fumi scrambled to her feet. Pain consumed her right leg, the air sizzling. She stepped on her leg, it folded beneath her and she crashed to the snow. The pain was intense. It was hard to think. Her entire right side felt seared and she could smell her flesh burning. She rolled in the snow, sobbing.

Zaritha laughed, gathering another blast in her upheld hand.

I can't die like this. Not when I can be with Kyle! She couldn't run, but that didn't mean she couldn't fight. She grit her teeth, ignoring the agony consuming her body. She drew her bow only half-way and tried to aim.

"You should see yourself," Zaritha taunted. "I'm doing you a favor. You'd be a scarred, hideous thing if you live. That's not good for a succubus."

She released the arrow. It went wide.

"You missed," snorted the woman, stepping closer, the air roiling faster in her hand, her fireball growing hotter.

She reached out to the wind through her bow.

The wind caught her arrow, turning it, guiding it around behind the woman, streaking for Zaritha's back. The arrow speeding up, hurtling like a missile. Zaritha let out another cackle, raising up her hand to deliver the final blast.

Her hand snapped down. The arrow struck her in the back. Zaritha screamed, her throw jarred, the fireball streaking over Fumi's face. The heat seared across her body, her skin crisping. Fumi's howls joined her attackers.

"You fucking bitch!" coughed Zaritha, falling to her knees, her voice thick and liquid. "I'll tear your heart out."

Zaritha rose up. The arrow in the back wasn't enough. Pain consumed all of Fumi's body. She couldn't fight it. Her body wanted to surrender to the agony, her consciousness swam. "I'm getting ... back to ... Kyle!" she hissed.

She fired one last arrow.

Zaritha moved her arms to block it. The arrow clanged on metal, a powerful ringing filled the air. Something heavy fell off Zaritha's wrist into the snow. The Ifrit froze, and then a bubbling laugh escaped her lips.

"You freed me." Joy rang in Zaritha's voice.

Zaritha tore the other bracer off, dropping it on the snow beside the first one. Fumi fought with consciousness, holding her bow, trying to get the strength to draw another arrow and finish off the woman.

"He is going to pay," growled the woman. She flashed into fire and hurtled off into the air.

Fumi collapsed back into the snow, confusion warring with the pain. She didn't understand her reprieve. The wind howled and trees crackled as they burned. She had somehow driven the woman off, but agony consumed her. She had won, but it didn't matter. Her body was too burned.

"I can't die," she hissed. "Kyle ... waits..."

Summoning his face, she crawled through the snow, her bow clutched in one hand, her mind fighting to stay conscious. There was only once chance. One hope. The kami. She dragged herself through the cool snow, meter-by-meter. She wasn't going to quit. She wasn't going to give up.

Her fingers touched bare rock. She was close. She gripped a crevasse, pulling herself forward, her tender breasts and stomach screaming as she slid across the uneven surface and splashed into the springs water.

Darkness took her.


Even formed of fire, Zaritha was wracked by pain. She could somehow still feel the arrows embedded in her body, spilling out her blood. She did not know how the little bitch had shot her in the back. None of that mattered.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.