First off, thank you to all of those that have downloaded, read, commented on, and/or enjoyed my fictional ramblings. I am deeply appreciative and humbled by your praise and support.
That being said, I am not slacking off, I am still alive (obviously), and I have every intention of continuing the stories. Here's a quick run down of the last few months for me...
1. Lost my job.
2. Struggled to find a new job. Spent free time writing.
3. Found new job.
4. Got laid off right before Thanksgiving.
5. Struggled to find a new job. Spent free time writing.
6. Wife had a tonsillectomy performed on Christmas Eve.
7. Nursed wife back to health, no time to write.
8. Entire house got the flu (except me), no time to write.
9. Got a new job!
10. Trying to find time to write.
I am still writing, but at a horrendously slow pace. Please be patient with me and I will post as soon as I am able.
Thanks for your unwavering support, I want to see what happens to Eric and Alex just as much as you guys. :)