Last night I sat down and read, or is it re-read, my story, SLuT9. I read it on the site. While I noticed a few small errors, I just let most of them go. Chapter 13 however had A MASSIVE formatting error and a conversation between David and Jennifer got all mashed together with no line breaks. I quickly went into my "completed stories" folder, pulled out "SLuT9" Chapter 13 read through it, made sure it looked good, then submitted it to fix the problem. I just checked on it and my resubmission of the chapter seems to have made the issue WORSE! I am trying to fix it and HOPEFULLY will have a new version up sometime today or tomorrow at the latest. Whether it'll be any better, who the Beep knows. :) I will try to get it fixed as quickly as possible.