Mom Watches - Cover

Mom Watches

Copyright© 2023 by alohadave

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Colleen finds herself watching her daughter and boyfriend having sex and watches them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Molly thought about last week. She had come home with her boyfriend, Sam after their date. On the way to her room to have sex, they saw her mother masturbating in her room.

Not only that, her mother had been fantasizing about Sam fucking her. She fucked herself hard while calling out his name.

Molly had watched her mother, while Sam finger fucked her in the hallway. Molly had never watched anyone before, and it turned her on in ways she hadn’t thought of before.

What if Sam slept with someone while she watched? Being a voyeur wasn’t something she’d considered. But what if she did watch? What if he fucked her mom?

She was wet thinking about it. Thinking of Sam plunging into her mother while she watched.

She decided to see if Sam would be interested in seducing her mother so she could watch.


On their next date, she raised the question with him.

“Sam, since that night when we watched my mom, I’ve been having some fantasies. When she called out your name while she stuffed herself with that dildo, I was shocked. I couldn’t believe that she had thoughts of you. But the more I think about it, the more I think that maybe you could take care of her needs.”

He stared at her in awe. “You want me to seduce and sleep with your mother? For real?”

“No, I want you to fuck her. I want you to fuck her like you fuck me. Make her beg for it. Make her come on your perfect cock.”

“Are you sure? That’s huge! Did watching her affect you that much?”

“Sam, I can’t stop thinking about it. I want to watch you fuck my mom. Give her the pounding she needs. But there is one condition.”

“What’s that?”

“I want to watch.”

He pondered for a moment. “If that’s what you want, I’d love to fuck your mom. She’s a hot number, just like you. And you know how much I love to fuck you.”

“How will we do this?” She asked.

“We’ll need to get her alone in the house. Maybe we’ll make like we’re having loud sex to get her worked up, then something comes up where you have to leave, but I’ll stick around. When she thinks she’s alone, I’ll work my magic. Then you sneak back in and watch.”

“I love it. I have to say, I’m so fucking wet right now. I want to take your hard, fucking cock right here.”

“The restaurant might not care for that.” He grinned. “Let’s go to the car.”

She grinned back and got up to go.

She straddled him right in the driver’s seat. She pulled her skirt up and pulled her panties to the side, while he pulled his cock out of his pants.

No lovemaking, this was hot and dirty fucking.

She sank down on him, his cock filling her up. As always, his cock felt perfect inside her. He was just girthy enough to stretch her pussy, but not so big as to hurt.

He said, “Baby, you are riding me in public, where anyone walking by could see you. They’d know you were fucking. Riding my hard cock, visible to any looky-loos. Putting on a show for strangers, turning them on while they touch themselves. Grabbing their cocks and their breasts. Rubbing their pussies through their clothes because watching you is so hot.”

She moaned. The image of people watching her fuck her boyfriend in his car got her worked up. She bounced on his lap, driving his hard cock deep inside her pussy.

She looked around to see if maybe someone was actually looking, but they were alone.

She bounced up and down on him. He thrust his hips as much as he could in the front seat of his car.

They fucked hard and fast, the thrill of being seen turned her on.

He came inside her and she slumped down onto him, spent.


Colleen was relaxing on the couch watching TV after work. Molly and Sam walked in and headed for Molly’s bedroom.

On the way, Sam stopped and said, “Hi Colleen. How was your day?”

“It was okay. Work stuff. I’m glad to be home to relax.”

“Cool. It’s nice to see you. See you around.” He winked at her, and she blushed. She’d watched them twice and been watched by them. Her pussy moistened at the memory.

Molly called from upstairs, “Sam, hurry up.”

“Gotta go, Colleen.”

“Bye Sam. Have fun,” she said with a wink. Maybe she could catch them again.

After a few minutes, she went to her room to change. She stopped by Molly’s closed door. She didn’t think she could open it without being obvious, so she listened for a minute. She could hear them moaning, but nothing more.

She went to her room and changed out of her work clothes. Stripped to just her panties, she took out Sam Jr, as she named her new dildo. Laid back on the bed, she pulled her panties to the side and stroked her pussy lips with the head of little Sammy. She was wet thinking of her daughter getting fucked by Sam’s cock.

She slid it into her pussy, the silicone dick filling her. It was a pale substitute for a real cock, but she made do with it. She could hear them fucking from Molly’s room. Her daughter wasn’t even trying to be discreet, yelling her pleasure.

After a few minutes, she heard that Molly had gone quiet. She called to Colleen.

“Mom, I have to go. Something came up with a friend. I’ll be back in a few hours.”

She held still, the dildo sunk deep into her cunt. “Okay, Sweetie. Take care.”

She waited until the front door slammed shut before resuming her self-pleasure. In her mind, it was Sam between her legs, not the piece of silicone.

“Oh Sam, you fill me up so good. Fuck me, Baby.”

Images of Sam pounding her daughter filled her head as she worked the dildo in and out.

She was lost in her head when the door opened. Sam walked in, unnoticed. He watched her plunging the dildo deep into her pussy. He stood next to the bed, stalking over to her. She didn’t notice him until the bed shifted. Her eyes popped open when she finally sensed him.

“Sam! What are you doing here? You shouldn’t be here. I thought you left?”

“Shh, baby. I’m here for you. I’m going to give you what you need. That dildo isn’t doing it for you, is it?” He stood before her, naked. His proud cock was fully erect, pointing at the ceiling. Its gentle curve promising pleasure.

She hesitated, “No.”

“What you need is the real thing. Not some imitation.”

“What about Molly? What will she think? She’s your girlfriend.”

“Don’t worry about her, I’m here for you right now.”

Sam knelt between her legs and kissed her hard. His tongue snaked between her lips, invading her mouth. His hard cock pressed against her wet pussy. He slid it up along her lips, teasing her, lubing himself up with her juices.

“Mmm, Sam. Please fuck me. Fuck me with your cock. I’ve watched you with my daughter, and I want what she’s getting. Please, I need it.” She whined, staring into his eyes.

He pressed hard against her, the shaft slipping along her wetness, teasing her. It rubbed her oversized clit. “This is what you want? You want me to fuck you?”

“Please, don’t tease me. I need it. I’ve been wanting it for weeks.”

Without a further word, he slid his cock inside her. In a single move, he sank into her depths.

Immediately he was fucking his girlfriend’s mother. His cock fit perfectly inside her, as she knew it would.

“Oh, Sam. Just like that. Fill me.”

He took her nipple in his mouth, and bit at it, pulling it with his teeth. She held him to her ample chest as if he was nursing at her breast. He switched to the other nipple, sucking on it for a while.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.