A Well-Lived Life 3 - Book 5 - The Pumpkin Patch - Cover

A Well-Lived Life 3 - Book 5 - The Pumpkin Patch

Copyright© 2023 by Michael Loucks

Chapter 8: Peter, Peter Pumpkin Eater

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 8: Peter, Peter Pumpkin Eater - Birgit Adams remains a force to be reckoned with. The lessons she learns, and how she deals with them, are at the heart of this book. Beyond Birgit, there is the usual full cast of characters, but, no matter how you cut it, this is a book centered on the Empress of the Universe — it wasn't titled The Pumpkin Patch for nothing! This is a continuation of the third A Well-Lived Life Series.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Polygamy/Polyamory   First  

August 6, 2002, Chicago, Illinois

🎤 Birgit

A hitch in Peter's breath was all I needed to know that he wanted me to suck him as much as I wanted to do it. I stood up and pulled off my shorts, leaving just my sexy black lace panties, then pulled Peter's T-shirt over his head. I tossed it on the pile of clothes where I'd just tossed my shirt, then had him stand up. I quickly removed his shorts and briefs, allowing his dick to spring free. It was a nice size, and with him being only fourteen, I was sure it would get bigger, maybe a lot bigger, as he got older.

I gently pushed Peter back onto the loveseat, knelt between his legs, and planted a kiss on the head of his dick. Peter groaned, and a blast of cum landed on my nose and dripped to my lips. I quickly took him into my mouth, sucking and swirling my tongue as hot, sticky cum jetted into my mouth. After the final spurt, I swallowed, then slowly took Peter into my mouth about halfway, then ran my tongue around his dick as I released him.

"Uhm, sorry," Peter said.

I almost laughed because he had shot faster than Dad's five seconds his first time!

I smiled, "It's OK! You were just super excited! If we wait five minutes, I'll do it again, and you'll last longer."

"You, uhm, have my stuff on your face."

"I do, and I want to kiss you now!"

"But..." Peter protested.

"Want me to use my mouth on you again?" I asked sweetly.

Peter nodded.

"It'll cost you a French kiss!"

Peter looked like he might be ill, but when I licked my lips and looked at his dick, I could see in his eyes that he'd accept the kiss. I moved my face close to his, our lips touched, then our tongues, and I grasped Peter's deflated dick with my hand and began stroking. I broke the kiss, then licked both of Peter's nipples, causing him to groan and his dick to begin to harden. I lowered my head to his groin and began what I hoped would be a much longer blowjob.

It was, with Peter lasting almost ten minutes before he groaned and spurted into my mouth. I swallowed his cum, then French kissed him. I was certain now that when we fucked, he'd last a long time because he'd already cum twice. But now it was my turn! I stood up, smiled at Peter, then pulled off my panties. I tossed them on the pile of clothes, then did a slow pirouette so he could see my sexy body.

"I want you to lick me," I said sexily.

"I, er, uhm, don't really know what to do," Peter said.

"I'll teach you!" I said, sitting down. "Kneel between my legs."

Peter nodded and moved between my legs. I scootched my butt forward to the edge of the loveseat, then spread my legs. Peter's eyes went wide as he saw my fully exposed pussy, but I wasn't done with 'Show and Tell'!

"These are my pussy lips," I said, running my fingers over my labia.

Peter stared, and I realized he wasn't breathing!

"Breathe, Peter!" I said.

He shook his head as if to clear it and took a couple of breaths.

"This," I said, using my fingers to part my labia and my other hand to move the skin over my clit up towards my stomach, "is my clitoris. It's super sensitive, like the head of your dick, and if you lick it, you'll make me cum."

Peter sucked in his breath and simply stared at me. I had one more thing to show him, though.

"And," I said, carefully spreading my labia so he could see the entrance to my tunnel, "after you make me cum with your tongue, you'll get to put your dick here, and we'll fuck!"

Peter gulped and nodded.

"Use your tongue, please, and make me cum," I said sweetly.

Peter nodded, lowered his head, and tentatively licked my labia. After a few licks, he pressed his tongue between them, and when the tip touched my clit, I let out a soft moan. At first, Peter was tentative, but with a bit of encouragement and suggestions about how to make me cum, he did. I wanted his dick in me, so after that orgasm, I took his hand and led him to my bed.

"On your back," I requested, "because I need to get you hard."

Pater got into bed, and I climbed in but turned so that my pussy was over his face.

"Lick me while I suck you," I said, pushing my pussy onto his lips as I took his semi-soft dick into my mouth.

It didn't take very long for Peter to get hard, and when he was, I lifted up, turned, and straddled Peter's thighs. I grasped his dick, slick with my saliva, and held it straight up. I shifted so that my pussy was directly over it, rubbed it along my labia, positioned it at my entrance, then slowly sunk down, watching Peter's face the entire time. He filled me very nicely, and when my pubic hair touched his, I leaned forward and put my lips to his ear.

"You aren't a virgin any longer!" I whispered excitedly.

I moved my head so we could kiss, and I began moving up and down and back and forth, enjoying the feel of Peter's rock-hard dick sliding in and out of my tight pussy. I ground my clit against Peter's pubic bone every time I took him completely inside me, and it felt REALLY good.

It didn't take long for the feeling in the pit of my stomach to build, and I groaned when my pussy spasmed around Peter's throbbing shaft. I gave myself two more orgasms before I began moving faster and squeezing my muscles. Peter broke the kiss, gasping for breath, and a minute later, he groaned loudly as he blasted cum into my pussy, which caused me to groan and spasm as we orgasmed together. When both our orgasms finished, I stretched out on top of Peter and rested my head on his shoulder while both of us caught our breath.

"Want to do it again?" I asked about five minutes later.

Peter nodded and grinned, "Yes!"

"Then I'll suck you, and you can lick me until I get you hard."

"But I shot in you," he protested.

"Want to do it again or not?" I asked sweetly.

Peter nodded slowly, and I moved so we could use our mouths on each other.


🎤 Jesse

"Did you decide on a day for the party?" Angelina asked when she arrived at my house after cheer practice.

"What about the 17th?" I asked. "I thought about the 24th, but that's Ashley's birthday, and I'm sure my dad and his wives have plans."

"That's a Saturday, right?"

"Yes."

"Then let's invite everyone! How many people can fit into the sauna?" Angelina asked.

"Not forty, that's for sure!" I declared. "Even if people sat on the floor and some on each other's laps, that would be almost impossible. Not to mention the trouble we had last year about it. Even if everyone wore bathing suits, some parent would lose their shit and say we were lying."

"Why are adults so dumb?" Angelina asked.

"Because they're afraid," I replied. "Fundamentally, adults are driven by fear. It's something I've discussed with my dad and my moms. The only way to fix it is for all of us to not be afraid and to do our best to prevent others from acting based on irrational fear. That's one reason we have the Hangouts and why my dad has his Philosophy Club. We'll start the Hangouts once school starts again."

"Afraid of what?"

"Everything! Dungeons & Dragons, 'stranger danger', sex offenders, drugs, crime, people of different races, people of different religions, and people from different countries. Politicians stoke fear to get elected and promise Draconian sentences for crimes for the same reason. Adults are even becoming afraid of Free Speech these days, and it's getting worse!"

"Why aren't your parents afraid?"

"Because they refused to give in to fear and taught us the same thing. The world is an interesting place, and exploring it is risky. But to enjoy life, you have to accept that risk, or you'll never leave your house!"

"Think we could use the sauna and whirlpool?"

"We could! My muscles are a bit sore from practice."


🎤 Birgit

Peter licked me while I sucked him to get him hard, but this time, I got on my back and spread my legs wide. Peter moved between them, grasped his shaft, rubbed the head of his dick along my pussy lips, then slowly started pushing into me. When he was all the way in, I wrapped my legs around Peter's thighs and my arms around his back.

"Fuck me!" I demanded.

Peter began moving, and I waited, allowing him to figure out how to do it. Once he was regularly thrusting, I began moving with him, enjoying the feeling of his hard dick moving inside me.

"Fuck me harder!" I demanded a few minutes later.

Peter did, and I moved my hips harder and faster, and after a minute, I had a small orgasm, then three minutes later, another. After another two minutes, I felt Peter twitch, and I knew he was close.

"HARD!" I growled.

I tightened my arms and legs and wildly thrust my hips upward as Peter slammed into me. I held my breath, and when Peter groaned and slammed into me, his hot cum pushed me over the edge, and I came hard, my pussy spasming around Peter's dick. I groaned loudly and ground against Peter as his cum bathed my insides.

Peter basically collapsed on top of me, putting his head on the pillow, and I kept my arms and legs wrapped around his sweaty body. He'd made me feel really good, and Loki had finally been vanquished so that I could fuck in my own bed! And I was going to do it a lot!

"You remember when you asked what I thought was funny?"

"Yes. What?"

I giggled, then said, "Once you put your mouth on my pussy, you became 'Peter, Peter Pumpkin Eater'!"

Peter groaned, "You are SO bad, Birgit!"

"I am!" I exclaimed. "Let's take a shower, then we can leave for pizza and the movie."

"Wouldn't you rather stay here and keep doing this?" Peter asked.

Would I?! Would I?! Was he kidding?!

"YES!" I exclaimed.


🎤 Steve

"Thanks for meeting me for dinner," Ben said.

"Ask," I replied with a grin.

"Am I that transparent?" Ben asked with a smile.

"I should say 'yes', but I had lunch with Samantha last Friday, and she asked for a favor."

"Because she knew you would have said 'No' without her personal request."

"Damn straight! I will accept another two-year term commencing in January, but that's the last one. That'll be twelve years, and there are shorter sentences for serious crimes!"

"You've done some very good work and made some valuable contacts."

"All true," I replied. "But I feel my work is done. The Foundation is in good hands with you at the helm, Samantha will keep her seat, and the other directors are very good. I will be more than happy to help find my replacement when the time comes."

"Any thoughts?"

I smiled slyly, "Tatyana Ivanovna Grigoryeva, of course."

Ben nodded, "I'm not surprised."

"A stellar CV, diplomatic credentials, an educator, and with more contacts than I could ever dream of."

"That's not true, and you know it!"

"She can pick up the phone and have a reasonable chance of getting high-ranking government officials on the phone. As distasteful as I find speaking to the government, I couldn't do that if I wanted to. My «ḥarīm», as you've occasionally referred to it, makes me persona non grata with bureaucrats and elected officials. You know the trouble it's caused in the past, even with lower-level business contacts."

"And the jealousy it's caused amongst attorneys when they see the women! Is your collection complete?"

"There has been, from the time I was a teenager, a group of three women, with fluctuating membership, who have, in effect, helped me manage my life and care for me. The first time it was formalized, it was given the appellation 'Triumvirate', and Kara was a member. With the exception of a difficult year we had not long after her father died, she's consistently been a part of it. It took the past twenty years to finally find two other women who could fulfill their roles and help me live a stable, fulfilling life."

"I've known you for fifteen years now, and that's the first time I ever heard the broad philosophical underpinnings of your complex relationships."

"It's not something we share with many people," I replied. "And you know we've become more circumspect about discussing our family with any outsiders. Society has lost the thread on minding one's own business, and sadly I don't think we'll return to a time when people 'live and let live'. Instead, it's more 'live and let die'."

"James Bond or Paul McCartney references aside, I don't disagree with you."

"Global, instantaneous communication is a double-edged sword," I replied. "As Mark Twain is purported to have said — 'A lie goes around the world while truth is still putting on its boots'. In Twain's day, the best you could do was telegraph, and that was, for the most part, point to point, though 'wireless' was invented by Marconi about fifteen years before Twain's death. Now, those lies are amplified and broadcast to the globe, and it's nearly impossible to counter them."

"I know you too well that you can't possibly be calling for censorship!"

"Of course not. The liar has just as much right to speak as the truth-teller. I'm simply acknowledging that the technology which makes global, instantaneous communication possible has a downside. In a sense, though, the only difference between now and the heyday of 'Yellow Journalism' is speed and reach. Hearst and Pulitzer had to print and distribute physical media, and yet managed to whip up public sentiment across a wide swath of the country."

"So, what would you do?"

"As always, it starts with proper education and proper training in critical thinking. We've lost that thread, too. And it's going to get worse because they're tying federal funding to standardized test results. Federal money is, and always has been, a poison pill for state and local government, including school boards. Once you take it, you're stuck with whatever lunacy Washington chooses to impose, something only possible because the 17th Amendment denied the States their equal representation in the Senate."

"But not without their consent," Ben countered. "The Amendment was ratified."

"No, actually, it wasn't," I countered. "It was certified without unanimous agreement because people felt keeping two Senators per state satisfied that requirement. It did not because the senators now represent the people not the state."

"An interesting theory, and one I'll leave you to debate with ConLaw professors! That is way outside my area of expertise."

"Mine, too," I chuckled. "But that doesn't stop me from opining!"

"No kidding," Ben said dryly.


August 7, 2002, Chicago, Illinois

🎤 Jesse

"Do you have any idea why my mom would be talking to a lawyer about your dad?" Nicholas asked when I picked him up on Wednesday morning.

"No clue," I replied as I pulled away from the curb in front of his house. "Well, I suspect it has something to do with whatever they fought about in Sweden."

"Mom's book, I think," Nicholas replied. "Something about updating it."

I suppressed a groan because it dawned on me what it was about, and it had started several years ago when Nicholas' mom had suddenly decided it wasn't OK for me to have sex, though I was fairly sure her real problem was with my dad. Whatever else was true, Aunt Bethany had always wanted to be married to my dad but simply couldn't handle the relationship on his terms. And the fight had led to the 'Welcome Home' party that had been planned being canceled.

"If she's making that update along the lines of the conversation she and my dad had a few years ago in Michigan, then it's going to be ugly. And no matter how many lawyers your mom speaks to, Dad has more. A lot more. She hasn't said anything about you hanging out with me or playing hockey, has she?"

"No," Nicholas replied. "She did say she felt it was better that Stephie and I had broken up."

"Of course," I replied, suppressing a sigh. "It's Francesca all over again."

"What happened? I mean, I know you broke up, and she moved away, but why?"

I considered how much I should reveal to Nicholas and decided I could tell him part of it.

"Her mom freaked out because we started kissing in a serious way, and it spiraled out of control from there."

Nicholas smirked, "'Kissing' the way you guys meant it when we were younger?"

I laughed, "That was her mom's fear, but honestly, her mom began to lose it when Francesca got her period, and we kissed for real, rather than those little kid kisses the boy and girl cousins gave each other."

"She moved because of that?"

"Yes. First, she said we couldn't see each other because she was afraid Francesca and I were going to go 'all the way', but then she moved to Naperville and finally to Iowa, so we couldn't see each other. That's when Francesca ran away and came here, and Uncle Pete saved my butt. She ran away again, and that's when the shit hit the fan, and her mom was arrested."

"Francesca is living in Chicago now, right?"

"Yes, with her dad, but it's over between Francesca and me. Things changed so much, and there were so many problems that the relationship didn't survive."

"Did you guys..."

"That's something we should never talk about. It's always wrong to brag, and it's always wrong to reveal something so private. If you do need to talk about it with someone, a girl is best, rather than a guy."

"But you've done it, right?"

"Yes, and I can talk to you about anything except who I've been with. You can probably guess, but you shouldn't. When the time comes, if you need advice, I'll give it, but I don't want to know names."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.