A Well-Lived Life 3 - Book 5 - The Pumpkin Patch - Cover

A Well-Lived Life 3 - Book 5 - The Pumpkin Patch

Copyright© 2023 by Michael Loucks

Chapter 29: «Upphetsad»

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 29: «Upphetsad» - Birgit Adams remains a force to be reckoned with. The lessons she learns, and how she deals with them, are at the heart of this book. Beyond Birgit, there is the usual full cast of characters, but, no matter how you cut it, this is a book centered on the Empress of the Universe — it wasn't titled The Pumpkin Patch for nothing! This is a continuation of the third A Well-Lived Life Series.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Polygamy/Polyamory   First  

September 30, 2002, Chicago, Illinois

🎤 Steve

"The IRS auditors will be here tomorrow," Elyse said, coming into my office late on Monday morning. "Just two to start with, and they already sent me a list of records to produce."

"Anything out of the ordinary?"

"No. It was the standard set of requests — financials, payables, and receivable records, a list of shareholders, plan documents for the ESOP, profit sharing and bonus plans, and salary and benefits information. I had Brenda and Brock set up a replica read-only copy of the financial and benefits databases on a VM they will be able to access via a segregated VLAN. They can run all the reports they want without tying up time for any of my staff. Sam reviewed the security as one of her last acts at NIKA."

"What about backup documentation?"

"We'll give them access to the DVDs with the scans. They can ask Iron Mountain for physical paper backup, but either I or Kelly have to sign off to make sure they aren't snooping where they aren't entitled."

"The IRS can pretty much ask for anything," I countered.

"Yes, but we want to know if they're going afield, and I'll confer with Liz and Phoebe from McCarthy/Jenkins before we produce anything we don't think is relevant."

"You know my take," I replied. "Open the kimono and don't try to hide anything, but I'll defer to Liz and Phoebe to advise you while Stephanie is away. When she's back next Monday, she can decide what she wants to do about any out-of-the-ordinary requests. What about the SEC?"

"I'll send them a pair of boxes of copies of documents and DVDs today, all relating to the ESOP and the actual shareholders. They're certainly going to ask for details about SKJ once they see all the paperwork."

"I'm aware. When that happens, I'll turn it over to Jacob Goldberg and let him deal with it. He's the Registered Agent, and everything needs to go through him, including questions about the general and limited partners."

"And you know they can pierce that just by asking, right?"

"Yes, of course, and I'm positive they'll decide to audit SKJ, and probably Patent Partners, and by extension, Kara, Jess, and me. More power to them, as we don't play any games and have zero to hide."

"I expect the IRS to review the purchase of Virtual Law Clerk."

I laughed, "Let them. It was completely by the book, agreed to by the trustee appointed by the Bankruptcy Court, and approved by the bankruptcy judge. Nobody challenged it, and we don't control enough of the market for any antitrust statutes to apply in any reasonable definition of the market."

"OK. I don't think we'll need you involved in anything. You might have to sign some declarations as President, but they'll all be things I've already reviewed and signed as CFO."

"OK. Just let me know."

"Will do. The Orr Room will be occupied for at least the next three weeks."

"I'll avoid the extension of the swamp like the plague!"

"Is it really true DC was built on a swamp?"

"There are marshlands but no real swamp. And while it's true that George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, and U.S. Grant all suffered from malaria at some point, it wasn't because DC was a 'malarial swamp'. Well, not climatologically, anyway. Malaria was a problem in the US until around 1950, and even since then, there have been outbreaks in marshy, mosquito-infested areas, but I believe all of those are because someone from a country where the disease is endemic visited and was bitten by a local mosquito."

"I knew you'd know. Anyway, I'll keep you posted about developments until Stephanie is back."

"Is Barbara up to speed?"

"Yes, and thankful she doesn't have to deal with it!"

"I bet!" I chuckled.

Elyse left, and I went back to work.


🎤 Jesse

On Monday afternoon, Ebele and I walked to the diner so she could have her tutoring session. I would rather have done it at my house, but I totally understood her needing to be able to tell her dad that we weren't alone in my house together. It appeared, despite my earlier impressions from our first meeting, as well as other interactions before the previous week, that she wasn't actually interested in fooling around.

We worked on verb conjugations and vocabulary, similar to how Rachel had helped me, and I suggested strongly that Ebele create flashcards which she should carry in her purse so she could review them any time she had a few free minutes. She accepted the suggestion and promised to create flashcards for vocabulary and verb conjugations before our next weekly session.

"I don't have to be home until 6:00pm for dinner," she said when we finished our hour-long session just after 4:00pm.

"Nobody is home at my house, though I'm sure my younger sisters, my brother, and most likely Suzanne, Yuriko, or Natalie are at my dad's house."

"I think that should be OK," Ebele said. "I don't plan to say anything except we had our tutoring session, and I don't think they'll ask anything other than where we met."

"It's up to you," I replied.

"Could we play pool?"

"Sure," I agreed, and we left the diner to head for the Compound.

"Can I ask you something?" Ebele inquired when we turned onto Woodlawn Avenue.

"Sure."

"Why would Robin say you were a pervert?"

I sighed because she was completely out of line, and I couldn't really answer without violating her privacy. I could simply refuse to speak about it, but I felt that a rumor circulating about me being a 'pervert' could come back to haunt us someday, so I felt justified in answering.

"Honestly? I wanted to go down on her, and she said it was 'gross' and 'perverted'."

"Well, I've never had that done, but the girls who have, say it feels awesome!"

"So the girls say! I wouldn't know!"

Ebele laughed softly, "Obviously! But I bet you, as with just about every guy on the planet, likes that done to you!"

"It's possible that's true," I replied with a grin.

"You're a goofball, Jesse!"

"I know! Life is much more fun that way!"

"I bet that's why she said that," Ebele observed. "I mean, why she thinks you going down on her is perverted. She thinks giving a blowjob is gross."

"And I can see that," I replied. "But I made it clear that reciprocation wasn't necessary because I like doing it, and I think it tastes good."

"Really?"

"Yes, really. I'm happy to demonstrate to an interested girl who's had an STI test."

"You can really get an STD from doing that?"

"Absolutely. Any exchange of bodily fluids can transmit an STI, or as you called it, an STD."

"Swapping spit?"

"Theoretically, yes, but it requires an open wound in your mouth, but that can be as little as having bitten your cheek or tongue. Did you read Smart Teens; Smart Choices?"

"Yes, but it seemed far-fetched to me."

"It's not. I know the author, Bethany Krajick, isn't a medical doctor, but if you wanted to speak to my Aunt Jess, who is, she'll tell you. Bodily fluids, sharing needles, blood transfusions, and other possible ways. Mostly, the blood supply in the US is safe now, but if you had a transfusion before they started screening, you could have contracted something. In other words, there are ways for a virgin to contract an STI without having what most people would call 'sex'."

"I think my dad would call a kiss 'having sex' to hear him tell it!"

"Fathers of teenage girls generally have little tolerance for their daughters having any kind of intimate contact! Dad was the exception, and my sisters benefitted from that."

"Your dad seems cool. I bet your sisters don't have that problem."

"Not so long as they follow the rules of always using birth control and their partners having had STI tests. Those rules are inviolable, but if we follow them, then we're free to make our own decisions."

"How do you decide?" Ebele asked.

"Exactly as the book says — you consider your spiritual and ethical values, your life goals, whether you're comfortable with the things you're thinking about doing, and your attraction to the person. If all of those point to doing it, and you and the person are on the same page about what it means, then you do it. If any of those things mean not doing it, then you don't."

"Do you think about doing that with me?"

"I'm a sixteen-year-old guy," I said with a grin. "I think about doing it with every pretty girl! But that doesn't mean I do or even try."

"How do you decide?"

"First, I have to be attracted to her. Second, she has to not be involved with anyone I know in any way or not steady with someone if I don't know them. Third, she has to understand I'm not interested in being exclusive with anyone at this point. Fourth, she has to be mature. Fifth, she has to have had an STI test. Sixth, we have to agree on birth control."

"What do you mean by mature?" Ebele asked.

"Well, to use an example from this conversation, thinking that oral sex is perverted. It's one thing to not want to do it; it's another thing to think it's perverted. Does that make sense?"

"You mean the difference between not liking it for some reason and thinking it's gross or disgusting?"

"You can even think it's gross," I replied. "Or not want to swallow or even let the guy shoot in your mouth. But that's not the same thing as thinking it's perverted or deviant. There are things I would never do that I don't think are perverted or deviant."

"Such as?"

"Doing anything with another guy!" I exclaimed. "I have gay friends, and they do stuff with each other, and that's OK. I don't think it's perverted; it's just not something I would do."

"OK, that makes sense. I think I agree with you. I mean, I know about Libby and Lilibeth, and I would never do that, but I don't think they're perverts just because they like girls."

"Then we're basically on the same page."

"Thanks for answering my questions."

"You're welcome!"


🎤 Steve

"Thank you for being part of the NIKA family for eleven years," I said to Sam when she joined me for tea late in the day.

"It really is a family," Sam replied. "And I have mixed emotions because you provided me with my dream job."

"Always with an intent to see you attain your goals, even if they ultimately lay outside of NIKA. You're moving on to the next phase of your life, and that's a good thing. I'm very happy we could do our part to help you make your vision for your future a reality."

"I can't imagine having worked for a better company, and I will miss it."

"Hopefully not right away! You should enjoy your excursion! And when you choose an agency to volunteer with, let me know. If it's not one already on our matching donations list, I'll add it and make my own substantial contribution."

"Thanks! If we were physicians or had any medical training, it would most likely be «Médecins Sans Frontières», but given our skill sets, a company involved in putting technology to use helping people live better lives makes more sense."

"And, in the end, having a 'well-lived life' and helping others do the same is a worthy goal."

"That's one of your goals, right?"

"Absolutely."

"I appreciate everything you've done for me."

"And I appreciate everything you've done for us."

"Then it's time to break protocol and my own rule and ask you for a hug."

I smiled, stood up, and held out my arms.


[Aurora, Illinois]
🎤 Matthew

"I wish I could come to opening night on Thursday," Chelsea said when I called her after play practice on Monday.

"I don't think Thursday is practical," I said. "But you'll be here Friday night and Saturday night, so you could come to both of those, and the Sunday afternoon matinée, if you wanted. Just take the train on Friday evening with my mom, and she'll bring you to the school."

"All three performances?"

"If you want. I can get you in for free, not that money is really a concern. And you're obviously invited to the cast party on Sunday after the final performance. You can stay Sunday night as well and take the train into the city in the morning with Mom and Eduardo and make it to class with time to spare."

"That sounds like a good plan! How was practice today?"

"We had our undress rehearsal today. We'll have our first dress rehearsal tomorrow and another one on Wednesday."

"So you were naked?" Chelsea teased.

"No costumes!" I chuckled. "Not no clothes!"

"Oh," Chelsea giggled.

"Somehow, I think Mr. Fruits wouldn't keep his job if we performed Oh! Calcutta!"

"What's that?" Chelsea asked.

"The longest-running theatrical revue in history," I replied. "It opened Off-Broadway in 1969, then played in London in the West End the next year. It was, and is, extremely controversial because it features extended male and female nudity. It's basically erotic from start to finish, but not obscene."

"Have you seen it?"

"No. A revival ran on Broadway from 1976 to 1989, and I was born in '87."

"How do you know about it?"

"Drama class. We did a section on controversial movies, plays, musicals, and comedy acts. Mainly, we discussed people like George Carlin and Frank Zappa, and movies like Midnight Cowboy, but also other artists who made Tipper Gore's list. The crazy part is during the hearings, the Senators called Elvis 'innocent', and you know how controversial he was!"

"Uptight people are a menace!"

"I agree. I see Eduardo, so I'm going to get into the car and go home for dinner and do my homework! Talk to you tomorrow?"'

"I love you, Matt!"

"I love you, Chelsea!"


October 1, 2002, Chicago, Illinois

🎤 Birgit

On Tuesday, when school let out, I said 'goodbye' to Fangsu and hurried home, as Peter and Julie were supposed to come over for my first threesome and her joint deflowering. I'd really been looking forward to today, but I knew Peter was a bit skittish, and Julie was nervous as well, so there was a chance things wouldn't go the way I hoped they would.

As soon as I arrived at the house, I went up to my room, took a quick shower, then dressed in cute shorts and a polo shirt with a pink bra and panties under them, then went downstairs to get something to drink. I had just finished my glass of orange juice when the doorbell rang. I hurried to the foyer and opened the door to see Julie, who I invited in.

"Is Peter here?" she asked.

"Not yet. He'll be here in about ten minutes. Is this something you still want to do?"

"You won't be upset if I don't?"

"No. Remember what I said — no pressure."

"Would you and Peter let me watch you, then I can decide?"

I was positive if she watched, and Peter and I didn't get crazy, that she'd want to do it, but I also wondered if that might lead her to do something she wasn't really ready to do. I wasn't quite sure how to resolve that question, and while it really was up to her, I didn't want her to regret anything we might do.

"Yes, of course," I replied. "But I have a concern that you might get too excited and make a bad decision."

"What do you mean?" Julie asked.

"Sex is exciting and fun, and it's possible to do things you don't really want to do because you're so excited. I know girls who have gone all the way and regretted it because they didn't really want to, but the guy had them so «Upphetsad» that they couldn't stop!"

"What's that word?"

"It's the name of a song by a Swedish group, Gyllene Tider, about being sexually excited. It literally means 'heated up' but is better translated as 'turned on'."

"That's right, your dad taught you Swedish for when you're an exchange student. Are you fluent?"

"I would say I speak conversational Swedish. I'll be fluent like Dad once I'm there and use it all the time. Dad said he knew he was fluent when he started dreaming in Swedish."

"Whoa! That would be like totally weird! I can't imagine dreaming in French!"

"Can you imagine doing French?" I asked with a smirk.

Julie laughed, "You remember I said I'd never even kissed, right?"

"Yes."

"Could we try?"

"Sure!" I declared, hoping that would calm her nerves, and it was safe enough to do while we had our clothes on.

Because Patricia would be home soon, we couldn't really use my room, so I took Julie's hand and led her to what Dad called the Playroom, past a smirking Ashley, and closed the door behind us. When we were in the bedroom, I gently pulled Julie into my arms and looked into her eyes.

"OK to kiss you?" I asked.

She bit her lip, then nodded. I decided to start with just a soft lip kiss and see how she reacted, so I touched my lips to hers. Julie shuddered, wrapped her arms around me, parted her lips, and pushed her tongue into my mouth! I was surprised at that but went with it, and we exchanged a fierce French kiss, our tongues dancing around each other. We kissed for a minute before Julie broke the kiss.

"Wow!" she gasped.

"It gets better!" I exclaimed. "You could try an Aussie kiss!"

"What's that?" Julie asked.

"A French kiss, down under!" I said with a giggle as I ran my finger over the front of her jeans.

"You've done that, right?"

"Yes. And had it done! It feels heavenly! Of course, boys are totally freaking clueless, so you have to teach them, but once you do..."

"But girls know?"

"Well, given I have a pussy and a clit, I have a pretty good idea of how to make them feel good!"

"I bet! Do you think Peter would be upset if I only did stuff with you?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.