AMA: The Boyfriend - Cover

AMA: The Boyfriend

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Robbie doubts his fiancee Cassidy's story, but he can see the guilt she's been carrying. When they were young she became a User of the Affection Multiplier App. It gamified her relationships and she became addicted to the chase - until she realized how she was betraying Robbie and hit rock bottom. Now Cassidy intends to make things right. They are about to spend a week with her fellow cosplayers, and her only goal is to give Robbie the love and sex he deserves. He isn't so sure about this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   GameLit   Sharing   RAAC   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   Oriental Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism  

The driveway to the docks wound through a canyon between two massive rock formations that loomed over us on the drive in, then opened up into a flat area that had been gravelled and gridded into a parking lot. The lot was about half full, and down at the far end were three warehouse-like structures, and beyond that we could see the deep blue of the lake.

There was a small crowd of people, and we immediately recognized Cattie amongst them so we knew that was our group.

When we parked I turned to Cassidy and put my hand on her thigh. “Have fun,” I said. “You worked hard to get to the level you’re at, and these ladies are your equals. You belong here.”

“Fuck, how do you always know when I need you to say something like that?” she asked.

“Because you’re mine,” I said. I internally punched down the urge to add ‘I thought.’

“Thank you,” she said. “Can I kiss you?”

I nodded, and she leaned over the centre console and kissed me lightly on the lips.

Once I was out of the truck, I started to unload the luggage and cooler from the back while Cassidy did one of those ‘girl sees girl’ screams and ran to meet Cattie and the women who were with her. I got everything out of the truck bed and slammed the gate shut, then went around to the passenger door and fetched the camera bag out from behind the seats. This, more than anything, was the Important Bag since it held several thousand dollars worth of equipment that Cassidy had collected over the last three years.

“Hey there, stranger,” Cattie said from behind me just as I was turning.

“Hey yourself,” I said with a smile, slinging the bag carefully over my shoulder and shutting the truck door before turning.

Cattie was the kind of girl people looked at and thought, ‘She should be in a magazine.’ She had that somewhat elfin look to her face, but with beautiful, styled black hair and perfectly manicured thick eyebrows. With her fair skin, and tendency to affect an alternative look, she came across with just the right amount of gothy edge. Today she was wearing a Megadeth tour shirt tied up to reveal her slim waist and billowing around her impressive tits and daisy dukes similar to Cassidy, along with a plaid long sleeve shirt tied around her waist.

“I’m so glad you could come,” Cattie said, stepping into a hug and squeezing me tight. “It’s been way too long since the last Con.”

“Well, Cass and I keep inviting you down to Vegas. All you need to do is say yes one of these days,” I said.

“I know, I know. And every time I get to see you guys, I kick myself for waiting,” she said. She led me around the truck to where Cassidy was just walking up with Heather, Cattie’s imposing girlfriend, and another slighter girl.

“Heather,” I said. “Good to see you.”

“Yeah, you too,” the tall woman said, offering a fist bump. Heather was almost, but not quite, as tall as me, topped with a bright pink mane of a pixie cut that she styled like an anime character. She had this strange thing where she seemed to want to be a bodybuilder - her arms and torso were muscled to the point of almost being veiny - but also wanted to be seen as this sexual item. She had the botox lips, big fake tits and chunky ass of a pornstar, all purchased with the money she earned as an OnlyFans model.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.