AMA: The Boyfriend - Cover

AMA: The Boyfriend

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 170

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 170 - Robbie doubts his fiancee Cassidy's story, but he can see the guilt she's been carrying. When they were young she became a User of the Affection Multiplier App. It gamified her relationships and she became addicted to the chase - until she realized how she was betraying Robbie and hit rock bottom. Now Cassidy intends to make things right. They are about to spend a week with her fellow cosplayers, and her only goal is to give Robbie the love and sex he deserves. He isn't so sure about this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   GameLit   Sharing   RAAC   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   Oriental Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism  

The chicken breasts I was grilling ended up chopped up and ready to be put on top of salads, while the main meal was frozen lasagnas with extra cheese and spices added on top during baking. I noticed that Wanda and Terra made an appearance, followed by JC who looked like a sad puppy, so I didn’t prep any plates for them.

I ended up sitting on the top deck with Cass and Cattie in a little trio. Based on the looks going on, I had a feeling that Heather had been expecting to eat with her girlfriend and Cattie had made it a point to come eat with Cass and I instead, continuing our conversations from earlier. Wanda waved to me and went to eat with Leia and Heels, leaving the three of us in our little pod, while Terra and JC went into the Couples Boat pilot cabin to eat and talk things out.

Heather ended up sitting with Sherry, Ginnie and Zenya, and I noticed Cattie taking glances over at them every once in a while.

“Alright, gorgeous,” I said, nudging her with one foot during a pause in the conversation. “What’s going on?”

“Nothing,” she sighed.

“Catherine,” I said levelly.

“Oooh, he’s using your full name,” Cassidy teased.

Cattie smiled at me and then rolled her eyes dramatically at Cass. “Robbie gets to use my full name. When he says it, it’s sweet.”

Cassidy shrugged and smiled, accepting it.

“I just- Heather is trying to decide who she wants to hook up with,” Cattie said. “Ginnie is who I assume it’s going to be, but she also likes big boobs so she might try with Zenya.”

“Are you OK with this?” Cassidy asked.

“It’s part of us making up,” Cattie sighed. “We were already kind of open to the right hook-up, and I had a feeling it could happen here and obviously she wanted it to happen. And after the Us situation it made sense to give her free reign.”

“Not free free reign though, right?” Cassidy asked. “Sherry is still off limits.”

“Yes, and she knows that,” Cattie said. Then she looked back over at the group, and her little sister sitting next to Heather and laughing at whatever story Heather was telling. I could almost hear Cattie’s internal monologue of ‘I think.’

“Anything you need,” Cassidy said, reaching over to take Cattie’s hand. “Any time. We love you, bestie.”

“I love you guys too,” Cattie smiled. Then she smirked a little bit. “So, elephant in the room ... how was it fucking a cop?”

That almost made me snort lasagna out my nose and I started coughing and had to wave down others who thought I might be choking.

Later on, I noticed Terra leaving the Pilot’s Cabin alone with a stoney look on her face. She made eye contact with me and came over, bending down and giving me a hug and a kiss on the cheek before turning to Cassidy. “Can I talk to you?” she asked.

“Sure, hon,” Cassidy said. I took her plate for her and Cassidy followed Terra down the stairs and into the houseboat.

“Is it weird that I feel just a little relieved that mine isn’t the only relationship feeling some pressure?” Cattie admitted quietly to me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.