AMA: The Boyfriend - Cover

AMA: The Boyfriend

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 149

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 149 - Robbie doubts his fiancee Cassidy's story, but he can see the guilt she's been carrying. When they were young she became a User of the Affection Multiplier App. It gamified her relationships and she became addicted to the chase - until she realized how she was betraying Robbie and hit rock bottom. Now Cassidy intends to make things right. They are about to spend a week with her fellow cosplayers, and her only goal is to give Robbie the love and sex he deserves. He isn't so sure about this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   GameLit   Sharing   RAAC   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   Oriental Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism  

I had knocked lightly but hadn’t gotten an answer, so I just walked into Wanda’s room. The little porthole in the side of the boat was the only source of light, casting a bright light across the end of the bed.

“Robbie?” Wanda asked in surprise.

“Hey, beautiful,” I said, closing the door behind me.

“I’m not-” she said, blushing furiously and wiping at her face. It looked like she’d been crying, and she wasn’t wearing any makeup whatsoever. I wasn’t going to lie, it was a reduction a bit in that cute-but-sultry look she always wore around, but I’d lived with Cassidy for years now. Seeing a woman without makeup wasn’t shocking to me, and it wasn’t a turn-off to see the little flaws. Wanda was a lot more freckled than I expected. She had a little scar mark near her temple. Her cheeks were still little apples, but less accentuated.

“Do you think I care about that?” I asked. I quickly stripped off my shirt and then got under the covers of the bed with her. When I pulled them back I saw she was wearing loose-fitting pyjama pants and, oddly, one of my t-shirts. I didn’t question it and instead I wrapped her up in my arms and kissed her cheek softly. “Just because you’re down doesn’t make you any less beautiful.”

“I’m just not really feeling myself right now,” she whispered. “I want you to see me how I want you to, not like this.”

I kissed her cheek again, and then her shoulder. “What happened to you being my special toy?” I asked. “However, whenever, wherever I want to play with you, right? Well, right now what I want is to snuggle my special, beloved toy in this bed until she feels warm and safe.”

She relaxed, pressing her down into the pillow. “Thanks,” she whispered.

I held her, spooning her softly from behind, and got my lower arm up under the pillow as I held her hand with my other one. We didn’t talk, she just let me hold her for a while. And then she disentangled our fingers so that she could turn over and face me, looking into my eyes and letting her gaze drift over my face like she was trying to memorize it or read some hieroglyphs printed on my cheeks and forehead. I just smiled softly and met her gaze with mine, letting her do what she was doing.

Something softened in her, some worry abated or tension lifted, and she leaned forward and didn’t quite kiss me, but rather just pressed our foreheads together as our noses brushed and our breathing mingled. We stayed like that for a bit, and then finally she inched a bit more forward and our lips brushed - not even in a peck, just the softest brushing. Slowly we got closer until finally we were kissing, slow and methodical.

It turned into a soft, intensely passionate making out. It wasn’t something that was leading anywhere, no hope or promise of sex at the end of it. This was the goal, the intimacy and the communication of the kissing was everything. We slowly shifted until I was on my back and she was on top of me, holding me down with her body as she ran her fingers through my hair and I rubbed from her back down to her butt over the clothing, and then transitioned to under and feeling her hot skin on my fingers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.