Games - Cover

Games

Copyright© 2021 by bydasea

Chapter 79

I sat naked on the porch in full view of anyone going by waiting to see what my girls have planned for me tonight. I never know what their evil minds are thinking, and I have to stay alert and ready for anything.

I saw Patty driving down our street so stood up to show her I still obeyed and let her see what she married. She says she enjoys coming home to a naked man waiting on the porch. This week is going to be different because we won’t be having any sex with each other. Not my choice but it is what she told me.

All I get this week is cocks in my mouth to suck so I can be ready when Saturday arrives. I hate sucking cocks and she knows that. She makes me do it to humiliate me and it does do that. No man should be sucking off another man, but I have been sucking cocks for a while now. Ever since I sucked John’s cock because I wanted a virgin I’ve been sucking a lot more than I bargained for.

She was alone tonight and just walked up to the porch. She said, “Lena will be home soon and wants you kneeling by the road. She has some cocks for you to suck and you will do it right out there where everyone can see. Once you finish sucking cocks, she’ll add the numbers and then take you for a walk.”

I didn’t say anything since I hardly ever get a chance to talk when the girls are with me. They like to keep me silent until it is time to humiliate myself. I nodded I understood and got up, walked down the steps to the front yard and when I was close to the street, I got on my knees.

I waited for Lena to show up to see how many guys she brought home with her. I knew I would have to suck off anyone she brought with her since she loves watching me suck cock and she wants me sucking off as many as I can get this week. I hope after this week I can get back to eating and fucking pussy. Even Sally’s pussy will be better than sucking cocks.

I watched Patty go inside and then come back out with a glass of wine. Guess she wants to watch me suck cocks in plain view of anyone who goes by. It is very humiliating to suck cocks but even more so when it is done in public like this.

Lena wasn’t to far behind Patty and when she pulled up, I saw three more cars pull in behind her. She got out and I saw about six young men step out. Each car had two guys in it. “Lena said, “Alright guys, here is my cocksucker. He will suck each of your cocks and swallow your cum. Like I told you earlier if you don’t let him suck your cocks you won’t be getting any pussy from the sorority this year. You know we have the best girls on campus and if you want any of them, you’ll get your cocks sucked by him.”

One guy said, “Hell one blow job from a guy is worth it. I want some of those girls and Lena I would love to hook up with you someday. I’ll go first if no one else minds.”

Lena said, “Yes, I will spread my legs for you and anyone else who he sucks off. And you’ll also be getting a lot of the other girls to. We have all agreed to let you fuck us as long as he sucks your cock first. So, let’s get busy and fill up his belly with cum.”

After she said that, the six guys started pulling their cocks out and the first guy stepped up to me. His cock was nice, not to big but not small either. It was maybe seven inches long and fat. I looked at it before kissing the head and licking him all the way to his balls. He had lowered his pants, so I was able to take his hairy balls into my mouth and suck on them for a moment and then I licked them to make sure he got a good bath from my tongue. Then I licked back up his shaft and when I reached the head, I took him in my mouth and swallowed him down into my throat.

I heard Lena telling them that my wife was on the porch watching and that she might give them some married pussy as long as her husband sucked their cocks. She also explained the numbers on me and told them that once I had sucked all of them she would add six more to make it fifty-six. She explained how I was owned by them and that I as going to suck all the guys who work with me and that is why I had to practice.

I continued sucking off this guy but had tears in my eyes. Lena was laying it on thick and it wasn’t really nice. She called me a cocksucker, a fagot, a queer and so many things that was not true. But she did what she does best and that is she humiliated me to tears.

I got the first guy to cum and once I swallowed his cum, another guy stepped up to feed me his cock. I took it just as Lena and Patty had shown me and sucked him off also. I sucked his cock, swallowed his cum and had another one in my mouth right away. I guess they all want to fuck Lena and maybe Patty along with the other sorority girls.

I finished sucking of number six and watched him pull his pants up and they all left. None of them had really big cocks but they all filled my mouth and throat. I would guess the biggest one there as about eight inches and fat.

I stayed on my knees until Lena said, “That was nice Dawn. Now let me add those six cocks to you and then we can go for our walk.”

She had me stand up to make it easier for her to write on me and when she started to add the next number she said, “Damn, this side is full. Turn around Dawn so I can start on your back.”

I did as I was told and turned so she had full access to my back. Then she said, “Guess I’ll have to write a little smaller, so we don’t run out of room. I am hoping to fill your back up and then cover your naked ass with numbers. Yes my naked man you are going to be sucking many more cocks this week before you get to suck off your boss. By the time this weekend is over you’ll be the best little cocksucker in town.”

That embarrassed me a lot and my naked skin was turning red from the humiliation. I had asked for it but never figured on being a cocksucker like I am now. If we ever stop playing our games I’ll never suck another cock for as long as I live. Not even sure if I want my cock sucked any more.

Lena wrote, 51,52,53,54,55,56 on my back and then said, “Go get your shoes so we can walk. I hurried up to the porch, got my shoes on and hurried back to Lena. Then we started walking.

Lena said, “You may talk now Dawn since I want to know a few things,”

I said, “Yes Mistress, thank you.”

“You are very welcome Dawn. Now, did you look at all the crotches today?” She asked.

‘Yes, just like I was told to do.” I said.

“You are a good boy Dawn. Who do you think has the biggest cock?” She questioned me.

I knew she would ask me that so I said, “Not really sure but it kind of looks like it might be Joey’s best man. He is setting up the party and almost begged me to come. I think I will enjoy sucking his cock.”

“So now you admit to like sucking cocks and being a cocksucker?” She giggled.

“No Mistress Lena I don’t like sucking cocks and being called a cocksucker. But you enjoy seeing me do it and I want to please you. So, I try to make the best of it all and since I have to suck all the guys off, I might enjoy his the most.” I tried to explain.

“Very good Dawn. I am so happy you enjoy pleasing me, no matter what I want. I do hope he has a nice big cock for you to suck Saturday and he gives you a big load of cum.” She responded.

“Yes Mistress, me to.” I said.

I don’t know why I say things like that because I don’t want to suck anyone’s cock or swallow their cum. I think my cock talks for me more now. It seems to enjoy me sucking off other men and gets so hard when I do it. Hell I stayed hard all day looking at the guys.

The Lena said, “Are you looking forward to sucking off your boss? Think he has a nice cock?”

“Not really Mistress Lena. I don’t look forward to sucking anyone’s cock but especially my boss. I know if he found out it was me with my lips on his cock, he would fire me for sure.” I explained.

She giggled and said, “I know you hate sucking cock and that is why I make you do it. Maybe someday we’ll invite your boss over to fuck me and Patty and let him see you sucking cock and cleaning his cum from our pussies. If that ever happens, I bet you would be sucking his cock everyday at work when we dress you as a girl.”

There she goes again, threatening to make me go to work looking like a girl. But now she is adding to it telling me I would be sucking of my boss whenever I am a girl. I’m not liking this conversation but won’t say anything to her about it. I’m sure she would take it as an insult and punish me. Why did I ever say I would do whatever they wished for as long as they wanted.

We continued our walk and Lena talked to me. I had to answer her whenever she asked me a question. And she did ask a few more. She asked me, “I guess you have been friends with Joey, the groom for quite sometime now. How do you think you’ll feel with his cock in your mouth before his new wife gets to suck it?”

“I don’t think it is right for him to get a blow job before she has the chance to suck it. But I think she might have already done that and maybe more. Joey is quite the player and I’m sure she has felt his cock before. But it will be different after he is married unless she is like you and Patty and takes control of him making him do what I do.” I stated.

She looked at me and said, “Do you think it is wrong that we control you? I thought you enjoyed what we make you do.”

“Mistress Lena, please don’t take that in the wrong way. I love what you girls do with me and wouldn’t change it for anything. I’m just saying once he is married he needs to keep her happy and not be running around with others like he has been doing. If she was like you or Mistress Patty she would be able to make him do everything I do. I don’t want you to stop owning me and making me do things that embarrass me.” I quickly explained.

“I like that Dawn and do want to do so much more with you. So, tell me are you looking forward to sucking Joey’s cock before he is married?” She asked.

“Yes and no. Since you have had me sucking cocks I am beginning to enjoy it some. I still don’t think a guy should be sucking cocks at all. They should be eating pussy while the girls should be sucking the guys cock. But since I have started sucking cocks more often, I think it might be a shared duty. Girls can eat pussy, and no one says anything about it. But a guy who sucks cock is labeled as a cocksucker. But to answer your question Mistress, yes, in a way I am looking forward to sucking his cock along with all the other guys. I’ll know just what each one has in their pants after Saturday, and they won’t know I sucked them off.” I answered her trying to make it sound like I didn’t want to do it but at the same time tell her I will enjoy it some.

Then as we kept walking she said, “Look, John and Gail are out again. Guess they are sticking to their bets and Gail is still naked. I know you would love to be in her pussy again, but all you can do is look.”

We walked up to them, and Gail said, “Before you ask, I am still naked. I haven’t had clothes on except when I went to work. I kind of enjoy the feeling.”

John stood beside his wife, and he said, “How many has he sucked today?”

Lena laughed and said, “He just finished sucking off six guys from college. He’ll have some more tomorrow and each day after school. I am telling all the guys if they allow him to suck their cocks all the sorority girls will put out for them. They are willing to do it to.”

Then John surprised me as he said, “Well how about one more. I’ll let him suck my cock as long as he does it right here.”

Lena looked as shocked as I was, but she said, “Dawn how would you like to suck another cock. John wants his sucked and I would say you are probably the best cocksucker here.”

She knew I had to answer her by saying yes and she had a big smile on her face. I said, “Yes, I would love to suck his big, beautiful cock and I don’t care who sees me doing it. John, if you don’t mind would you get it out so I can suck it for you?”

“Dawn, that is rude. If you want to suck his cock, you better be getting his pants down so you can do a proper job. Get busy my naked little cocksucker.” Lena scolded me.

I had to obey, so got on my knees and began to undo John’s pants. I let them slide down his legs to his ankles and then pulled his underwear down. He isn’t like me because he wears men’s underpants where I wear girl’s panties. But today I was naked like I am most of the time we walk.

His cock was sticking out from his groin and was hard as a rock. I didn’t enjoy sucking cock like I have told Lena, but I do it to please her and Patty. I leaned in and kissed the head of his cock before licking all around it and then down his shaft to his balls. I sucked on his balls for a while making sure I licked them all over. I wish he would shave like the girls shave me. No hair is so much better.

After working on his nut sac, I licked my way back up his hard cock until I was back at the head. Then I took him in my mouth and began to suck it. I have become a good cocksucker for the girls, and they enjoy watching me, a grown man suck a hard cock. I hated taking one in my mouth but do it all for them.

I took his hard cock in my mouth and licked it as it went deeper. It was near my throat and when he pushed a little more, I swallowed and had his whole cock in my mouth and down my throat. I wished I ever learned how to deep throat, but from the first time I sucked John’s cock until now every cock had gone into my throat.

I continued sucking his cock and couldn’t see anything behind me. I did hear a horn or two blowing and someone saying, “I see he is sucking more cocks. How many is that?”

Lena said, :This is number fifty-seven. Stick around and he’ll suck yours too.”

I didn’t recognize the voice as it said, “Not today. Got an appointment to make. Maybe next time.”

Then they were gone but I knew I had been seen once again with a hard cock in my mouth. Everyone in the neighborhood knows I suck cock and I’ve been told that eventually I will have sucked off every guy who lives there. I was also told that everyone one of them would be fucking my wife and little lover.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.