Games - Cover

Games

Copyright© 2021 by bydasea

Chapter 65

It had been a long week for me since I wasn’t able to cum. The girls didn’t want sex, so I got none. I got the little room all painted for Lena, and it was a pretty light blue with bright white trim. The room has a small window, and we found some curtains to fit it and I put them up for her. Of course, all this work was done while I was naked and when the girls watched me work they would giggle.

Even Friday night was kind of boring. Other than walking and talking with some neighbors, nothing happened. I wondered why but can never ask. Now it was Saturday morning, and I was outside naked pissing in our yard before I sat to poop in the yard.

Once I finished my duties outside and had everything picked up and put in trash I went back for my morning coffee. I knew we were going shopping today so I could buy the girls some rocking chairs for the porch and get Lena a desk and chair so she can do her college work.

I also figured we would go for brunch, and I would end up naked in the restaurant once again. The only thing I didn’t know was how we would get the furniture home since we don’t have a truck and it wouldn’t fit in our van.

Once the girls got up, I took them coffee and was told to get myself another cup and sit on the porch to finish it. Patty said, “We’ll be out shortly with your clothes and then we can go shopping to spend your money.”

Lena giggled when she said that because she knew I had to ask permission to spend my own money. I had asked Patty to make me do that for the added humiliation I got. I had no idea what else today would bring, but I’m sure the girls had it all worked out.

I got my coffee, went to the porch to wait for them. They finished coffee and when they came out, they had my clothes. I was surprised to see my regular clothes and not some girls clothes. I knew they planned on eating out and I wondered why the big change in what I wore.

I can’t ask, even when I am in my own clothes since they still do own me. I followed them to the car and sat in the back seat. They make me ride in the back when I’m dressed, since Lena can’t play with my naked cock.

Patty drove and no one said anything. Then I saw where we were going and figured they needed me looking normal in here. It was a big furniture store that sold all types of furniture. I had shopped here before and knew we would get the porch chairs and desk here.

I still wondered how we would get them all home today or if they would have them delivered at a later date. I soon found out how it would happen when beside us was a pick-up truck and Bill stood beside it with his brother Art and another guy. The girls got out and told me to get out also. Patty and Lena gave Bill and Art a big kiss each and we were introduced to Calvin, the third brother. He looked big compared to his brothers and when I shook his hand, I thought he would break it. Of course, the girls gave him a big kiss too, and Patty said, “Can’t wait for later to feel something else.”

We all went into the store, and it didn’t take long before Lena found her desk and office chair, along with a lamp that I was going to pay for. Patty found the rocking chairs she wanted, and I wished I could have one too, but knew that was not going to happen. These chairs looked very comfortable with cushions in them.

The girls told the salespeople that is what we wanted, and Patty said, “Yes, ring them up so we can pay you and get back home. Can you help get them in our truck?”

She looked at me and I knew I had to ask if I could pay for the items, so I said, “Patty, Is it ok if I pay for all of this with my money?”

She looked at me saying, “That’s not necessary. It will be quite expensive.”

I said, “That is ok. I want to pay for them so you and Lena can be more comfortable. Please, may I pay for them?”

“Well, I supposed you can. Lena and I will pay our help later once we get this stuff home and we go out to eat.” She said.

So, I did what I had asked to do and asked permission to spend my money in front of others. I also knew what they were going to do to pay the three brothers and I would be used for clean up as usual. I paid the large bill while the guys got everything loaded in the truck.

Once it was all loaded we started back home. I was in the back seat again while Patty, Lena, and Bill rode in the front. I saw Lena’s hand move to Bill’s crotch and she was playing with his cock through his pants. I don’t like seeing her do that that but can never complain.

When we were almost home, Lena said, “Once we get home Donna, the men will get everything out of the truck and placed where we need it. While they are doing that, you will stand in the yard and strip naked. Then when all the work is done, we’ll give you some clothes so we can go eat.”

I just nodded that I understood, and we finished the ride home in silence. I heard Bill laugh a little when Lena told me what to do but never said anything. He knew all about us and what I do for my girls, and he knows nothing is off limits with me. He also knows how it feels to have a man suck his cock, since I did it that day we were with him and Betty, his wife.

As soon as we got home the three guys started unloading the furniture and I went off to the side out of the way and stripped naked. I even took the panties off since Lena said I was to be naked. Bill and Art laughed, and Calvin looked puzzled and said, “What the fuck is he doing?”

Bill explained our situation and said later I would do much more. He also said, “He’s the guy I told you about and I bet he’ll love feeling your big cock in his throat.”

Calvin laughed and said, “Damn, I thought you were pulling my leg when you told me about it. But I guess it is true. I get to fuck his wife and the other girl today and he’ll suck me clean?” Lena said, “Yes, it’s true. Tell him Donna.”

I said, “Yes, I would love it if you fucked my wife and little mistress and I’ll be sure to clean your cock with my mouth along with sucking your cum from their pussies. If you wish, I’ll suck your cock and you can cum in my mouth so I can swallow it all.”

He laughed and said, “Might just take you up on that once I fuck the ladies.”

I just hung my head in shame because he laughed at me for being a cocksucker. I can’t help it though. I felt ashamed of myself but also proud that I am able to do everything the girls want. I loved the humiliation and right now I am exposed to a new guy in my own yard.

Bill listened to us talking and he said, “Lena, he just called you mistress. Is that true, you are now his mistress?”

Lena said, “Yes, he asked me if I would be his mistress and make him obey me. He has to call me mistress all the time now.”

Patty said, “I didn’t know that. Donna, is that true you want Lena to own you and be your mistress? What about me? I still own you and you call me Patty.”

Well, it is going to be along day I can see, and the girls aren’t going to let up one bit. I said, “Yes, it is true that I asked her to be my mistress and I wanted to call her that instead of Lena. I will do the same for you since you do own me. If you want me to call you mistress also, I will. I would prefer doing that anyway.”

“Well, you are full of surprises and yes, from now on I will be your mistress also. But to keep it straight who is who, you will call me Mistress Patty and she is Mistress Lena.” Patty said.

Lena said, “I like that Patty and agree with you. Now it is time to finish up get our girl dressed and go eat and have some more fun before we get home and fuck these three guys.”

Well, the plan they had is slipping out a little at a time. I knew we would be going out to eat and knew I would be dressed as a girl again and would probably have to strip in the restaurant again. I’m sure Beth will enjoy our business and take my clothes from me. That’s what I do and enjoy.

The guys finished up and Patty brought me some clothes. She put them on my toilet and sure enough, it was my give away girl clothes. She gave me a clean pair of bright green panties, a very short skirt, and a ruffled blouse along with my three-inch heels. She had my purse with her and knew my wallet was in it along with all my make up.

The skirt and blouse were very colorful, and they matched. Both were white with bright green designs that looked like vines on them. They were about the same color green as my panties. I looked almost like a girl, but everyone would be able to see it was a man in girl clothes.

Once I put the heels on, I was ready to go. The guys finished setting everything up on the porch and in the house and Lena said, “Damn, almost forgot the lipstick. Give me your purse Donna.”

I handed it to Lena, and she pulled out some lipstick and put it on my lips. Then she said, “Now she’s ready, let’s go eat and have some fun.”

I got in the back seat since I had clothes on, and Patty, Bill and Lena were in the front. Art and Calvin followed in the truck. I figured we would go to the place we normally go since they allow the girls to make me strip naked and Beth the waitress gets all my clothes. She’ll have a nice wardrobe by the time the girls finish with me.

No one said anything on the way here, but Lena had her hands on Bill’s cock all the way. It was through his pants but he had gotten hard so she could hold it. That girl loves cock and gets one every chance she can get.

We arrived at the restaurant and all of us walked to the door. Once inside, the hostess greeted us and laughed at me. She said, “So cute today. I see we have company today too. How many?”

Patty said, “Six today. We want Beth as our waitress.”

“Of course. She is the lucky girl when you come in.” The hostess said.

She took us to a table and made sure we all had a seat. She needed to push a couple tables together and I had to help her and thank her for her help. Once everyone sat down, I was allowed to sit until Beth came to our table. Whenever Beth came to us, I had to stand up so she can see me.

I saw her coming and stood up, so she got a good look at my outfit. She arrived with menus and said, “Oh, that is so pretty. Will I get to wear it someday?”

I had to talk because it was her and she asked a question and gave me a compliment. I said, “Thank you I thought it was cute too. Yes, I had planned on giving it to you before leaving today. I hope you enjoy it.”

“Thank you Donna and I bet your panties match the clothes.” Beth said.

I said, “Yes they do. They are a bright green and would look great on you.”

Then I raised my skirt so she could see them. I knew the girls would expect me to do that so I could humiliate myself. Bill, Art, and Calvin all laughed when I did it and just couldn’t believe a man could be so submissive around women.

Lena said, “Beth, he will be glad to let you have his clothes as long as it is still ok to take them off in here. Is there any reason he should stay dressed?”

“Yes, it will be ok since we haven’t seen any children today. Would you like to order from the menu, or will you be doing the buffet today?” Beth asked.

Patty told her we would be going to the buffet and asked for some drinks. She said she would be right back with drinks and Patty said, “Donna, go with her to get the drinks. Sweet tea for everyone.”

I had to walk with her to the kitchen to get the drinks, which meant more people would be seeing me in girls clothes. But that is all part of the humiliation I get from my girls. I followed her to the drink area and helped her fill six glasses with tea and then helped carry them back to the table.

Once back at the table, Beth distributed the tea to everyone and before she left, Lena said, “Donna, I think you need to give her your blouse, so you don’t get it dirty while you eat.”

I knew I would be stripping soon, and this was just the start. I said, “Yes mistress Lena.”

Well, everyone got a kick out of that, and I started unbuttoning the blouse. I took it off, folded it and gave it to Beth. She just grinned and walked away.

We all walked to the buffet, and everyone filled their plates. I made sure I had plenty to eat since I am never sure when I will be eating again. Getting back to the table I stood and waited for everyone else to sit down before I sat to eat.

As we ate the others talked but I stayed silent unless someone asked me a question and then I had to answer. Of course, when they did ask me anything it was to humiliate me even more. If anyone needed anything else I had to get up to get it for them and show off in my skirt. I had to make several trips to the buffet because each of them wanted something. Of course, it wasn’t all at the same time either. No, they took turns to ask for something and it was always after I had sat back down and started eating again.

Beth came back to check on us with a pitcher of tea. She refiled all the glasses and as always I had to stand up while she was with us. Once she finished refilling the glasses she started to leave Lena said, “Beth wait just a minute. Donna has something for you.”

I had no idea what she wanted me to do so just waited and Beth stopped and turned toward me. Then Lena said, “Donna, you look stupid wearing that skirt. Take it off and give it to Beth.”

Well, once again, I will be showing everyone my panties with nothing on over them. My cock was super hard, and it could be seen through the panties. I asked for exposure, and they make sure I get lots of it. I unhooked the skirt, slid it down my legs and off, folding it before I gave it to Beth.

She thanked me and said she loved it. I blushed and said, “I’m so happy you like it since I wore it just for you.”

She giggled knowing that wasn’t true. The girls had explained our roles to her when we first met her, and she knew I had to wear whatever the girls told me to. Once she left, I started to sit back down, but Patty said, “I need another roll. Donna go get it for me.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.