Games - Cover

Games

Copyright© 2021 by bydasea

Chapter 56

I sat in my chair to wait for the girls to get home. It wasn’t a long wait today since I’d stopped on the way home. I stood up as soon as I saw them and showed them my super hard cock. I have never had a hard on so much in my whole life. Seems like I am hard most of the time now. I even get hard at work when I think of doing the things the girls want or I get a call like today to do more.

They stopped in front of the house like they always do, but just sat there. I thought I saw them looking at their phones but couldn’t tell from where I stood. I can’t ask what they were doing because I would probably be spanked if I did. So, I just waited to see what was going to happen. I know they will be seeing Leonard tonight and again tomorrow night.

I had no idea when the two of them would be over so at least one of them could feel his big black cock sliding into their pussy. I would have to help and then watch as his big black snake went in deep. They would feel cock where no man has ever been before.

It took a little longer before they both got out of the car and walked up to the porch. They were laughing and it looked like they were enjoying whatever it was they were doing. Once on the porch, Lena said, “Loved the show today, Dawn. You might have to do that more often. The girl loved seeing you and asked for more.”

“Yes, and we will be sending you back again someday. And next time, you may have to do more before she lets you leave. She said the guy with her thought it was funny and wondered what else you would do.” Patty told me.

Then Lena said, “We told her that you would do anything we wanted and would even suck off her helper and eat her out. I’m sure you will enjoy that since you love sucking cocks so much. I think you would rather suck a nice cock than eat a juicy pussy.”

That’s not true and I think she knew it wasn’t. She knows how much it humiliates me to suck a cock. She makes me do it because I hate doing it and it embarrasses me to be made to put another man’s cock in my mouth. It is worse once they cum since I have to swallow their loads. I love eating most pussies and will eat any girl they tell me too. I never want to eat big Bertha again and not sure about eating the older ladies. I do what I’m told and most of the time I enjoy it.

They looked at the candles and my timer and seemed to be pleased at what I got. Patty said, “We’ll have to check out his candles to be sure it works like we want. He can set up his timer later.”

Lena took a candle from the box and said, “Might as well see how long he can hold it. Have to be sure he can make it to Sally without it falling out. Stand still Dawn so I can get this in you.”

I stood while she took my cock in her hand and played with the little hole at the top. Then, she took the candle and pushed it inside my cock. It didn’t go in to far but far enough to stay on it’s own. Then she said, “Don’t move. I’ll be right back.”

I stood there with this candle sticking out of my cock, not knowing what was next. My cock was rock hard and sticking straight up. I guess it looked funny with the candle in it. But I didn’t move because she had ordered me to stay and not move. She wasn’t gone very long and when she came back out I saw something in her hand.

She said, “Now for the big test. You ready to go for your walk naked man?”

I nodded yes and we walked down the stairs to the street. The candle stayed in place while walked and wondered what else I would be doing for her tonight. I soon found out what she had planned for me. She told me to stop and when I did, I saw the lighter in her hand. She flicked it and when the lighter was lit, she touched the flame to the wick on the candle. It started right away, and she giggled. I had a burning candle in my cock, and she thought it was funny. I hope it didn’t burn down to fast because I would get burned.

She said, “Now it looks like you are all ready to give Sally a treat for her birthday.”

Then, she leaned over and blew the candle out. I thought this is not so bad, but then the candle started burning again. I had forgotten I had bought this type of candle. I think the only way to put it out was to douse it in water or it burns itself out.

Lena giggled and said, “Perfect. Now let’s see if you can keep it in the holder for a while. If it falls out, you’ll be punished. If you think it is sliding out, push it back in, but be careful not to burn your fingers. Let’s walk naked man.”

She doesn’t want me burning my fingers but never said anything about my hard cock. I couldn’t ask why she didn’t care about that because I can’t talk without being told to. So, we started walking the circle. I prayed she would take it out before it burned down to my cock skin. That would hurt if I got burned there.

We walked and I noticed that the candle went out once in a while since there was a slight breeze. But each time it went out it came back to life within seconds. Lena loved it doing that and wanted to go farther with me shining the way.

She did keep looking at it and I figured once it was to close to burn me, she would take it out. We made it all the way to Sally’s and then to John and Gail’s house. Once we got to their house, she had me walk up to the hose they had, and she turned it on. Then she ran the water over the candle while it was still in my cock. It went out when the water hit it, but relit when she stopped the water. So, she made me stand there longer until the candle didn’t relight. My crotch was soaking wet when she finally pulled the candle out.

She carried the candle with her to make sure it didn’t dry out and come back to life. She said, “That was fun and a great test. We’ll have to get some more of them so each time you go to a birthday party you can give another old lady a nice show. I’ll send instructions to Sally when you go give her a present.”

Then we started walking again. Once we got to our house she waved at Patty and said, “Works great and he carried it all the way to Gail’s house. We have to be sure it doesn’t relight. I need to put it in water to make sure.”

Patty said, “Bring it to me and I’ll put it in water for you. You need to finish your walk because they’ll be here soon.”

Lena left me in the street while she went to give Patty the candle. Then she came back and said, “Let’s walk and no talking.”

We walked the circle and saw a few people out and some others just getting home. Bob and Sally came out when we were doing the sixth trip around. She was naked as usual now. From what they say, Sally is naked most of the time now and loves showing her old body to others. I don’t like looking at her but have to because Lena always stops to talk and when she is ready to leave them, I have to kiss her old nasty pussy.

Sally said she is waiting patiently for Saturday when she can have me for about four hours. She told Lena she didn’t think she could make it longer than the four hours but will have a great time using me for that time.

Then Sally said, “I have told some friends what I’m getting for my birthday, and they wanted to watch. Is it ok if we have others over that day?”

Lena said, “Of course it is fine. After all, it is your birthday and if you want them to see what he does for you, then do it. They can do something with him, but you are the only one he can fuck. Is that ok?”

Sally said, “Yes, that is fine. I want to see how many times I can fuck anyways. Been a long time since I was fucked more than once in a day.”

Lena giggled and said, “I’m sure you’ll enjoy your time with him. But now we have to go. Got Leonard and Shanta coming over tonight so Patty can get his big black cock. I get it tomorrow night. Dawn, give her a nice kiss so we can finish walking.”

I did what was expected of me, got down between her old legs, kissed her pussy and even put my tongue in her hole. It is much better without the hair, but it is still an old pussy. I have to talk to it once I kiss it, so I said, “Thank you for being here for me. Can’t wait to have a good time with you Saturday. I’m sure you’ll give me a lot that day.” Then kissed her old twat again and stood up.

We started walking again and nothing was said. We walked around again and again seeing more people coming home from work. Saw John and Gail when they got home but only waved to them. We had walked around sixteen times and when we went past the house, we saw Shanta and Leonard sitting on the porch with Patty. I couldn’t tell from the street, but it looked like Patty was naked as she sat beside Leonard. He didn’t have a shirt on, and I wondered if he had any clothes on. Shanta was fully dressed.

We waved to them, and Lena shouted out, “Just four more trips around and then we’ll be ready for some fun.”

Patty said, “Great. Dinner is ready for when we all get hungry. Shanta helped put it together, so we didn’t waist time cooking. That gives us extra time for sex.”

Lena laughed and said, “We’ll make it fast. Might even try jogging tonight. Will be fun to see his cock bouncing around.”

I heard them all laugh before Lena said, “Let’s go cocksucker. We will jog the next four times around. Hope you can keep up. And don’t even think about trying to hold that cock still. Let it bounce and do whatever it wants.”

Then, she took off at a slow jog. I had to go a little faster until I caught up to her and then I slowed down. My cock and balls did bounce around and were swinging from side to side. It was very uncomfortable when they did that, but she told me not to touch. So, I just let them do whatever they wanted even if it hurt me.

It didn’t take as long to go around the circle that time and Lena said, “Damn, this is fun. Let’s go a little faster. I hope Leonard can get it up enough to fuck us both tonight but if not, he can fuck me tomorrow.”

We did speed up which made my poor balls bounce around and slam into my legs. They sure do enjoy abusing them at times. I don’t know which is worse. The jogging or having weights on them. I hope she doesn’t get any crazy ideas of making me jog with weights on my balls. That would be very painful.

We finished the second trip around, and she decided to run a little faster for the next two times around the circle. She picked up speed and I had a hard time keeping up with her. It wasn’t because I was out of shape but trying to run naked with my cock and balls swinging around.

We made it around the last two times and went back to the house. Patty had a glass of wine for Lena and a cold beer for me. She is letting me drink more now but not as much as I would like. I guess since she’ll be doing the fucking tonight I may not get anything from anyone.

Once we got on the porch, I noticed Patty and Leonard were both naked and his cock was standing straight up. That thing was huge. Hell, it came all the way up past his belly button. It was halfway up his body and looked hard as a rock. I wondered how I ever got it all in my throat and if Patty would be able to get it all in her pussy. Hell, if she takes it all it would be in her belly.

I guess a pussy can expand to take long cocks so she may feel it all in her. Lena saw me looking at his cock and said, “Dawn, that is not for you tonight. I know you would like to suck it again, but you have to share with Patty and me. But don’t worry, we’ll let you clean it up once we fuck.”

Everyone laughed and Patty said, “Hurry up and finish your drinks. I think Leonard and I should fuck before dinner and then maybe he can get it up enough to fuck Lena after dinner.”

I wondered when I was going to get into Shanta’s pants since that was part of the deal they made. My girls would fuck him, and she would fuck me. But it looks like my girls get him before she gets me.

I quickly drank my beer and Lena finished her wine. Then Patty said, “Ok, let’s go to bed so I can feel this big, beautiful cock in my pussy.”

She had taken his cock in her hand before she said that, and I noticed her fingers couldn’t touch when she held it. Yes, it was a big cock and I thought how I had that whole thing in my mouth and throat. Now I had to watch it stretch her pussy out. I didn’t like seeing her with others, but she insisted I watch her most of the time.

I watched as she led him into the bedroom by his cock and she got on the bed. She looked at everyone and said, “Lena, Shanta you need to be naked like the rest of us. And while they are stripping, Dawn get over her and lick my pussy, so it is ready for his cock.”

I got on the bed with the two of them and got between her legs. She still had his cock in her hand, but she said, “I want to taste it before you fuck me. While Dawn eats me, let me suck on you.”

I saw him moving up so my wife could get his cock in her mouth. I didn’t want to see it but couldn’t turn my eyes away. She took him in her mouth and sucked on him, while I was licking her sweet pussy. I did my best to get her wet, so she didn’t get hurt when he put his cock in her. It didn’t take the other two long to get naked and Lena said, “Ok, we are ready now.”

Patty pulled her mouth from his cock and said, “Leonard, you won’t mind if my husbands guides you into me, do you?”

He laughed and said, “Don’t mind at all. After all, he did suck me off before.”

Then Patty said, “Dawn, take his big, beautiful cock in your hand and get ready to put him in me. But, before you guide him in, kiss it and tell it how much you want it in me, fucking me.”

Well, just another humiliation for me. I have to tell all the cocks how much I want them fucking my wife and lover. Now, I have to tell this huge thing the same thing. I did what I had to do and leaned over, kissed the head of his cock, let it slide into my mouth for a moment and then said, “Please let me guide you into my wife’s little pussy. She needs to feel a real cock inside her and I’m sure she will feel you where I can’t go. Please allow me to watch as you fuck her and cum deep inside her, so I can suck your cum back out after I suck you clean.” Then I kissed his cock again.

He thought that was cute and said, “Let’s do this since your husband insist I fuck you.”

“Dawn, You heard the man. Get that cock inside me and stay close to watch him go deep inside me. I need to have a real cock fucking me.” Patty said.

I heard Lena and Shanta giggle, and Shanta said, “He does have a real cock. It feels so nice in me and goes so deep. Lena, you’ll see later how it feels.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.