The First Ship - Cover

The First Ship

Copyright© 2022 by Vasantrutu

Chapter 9

“First ship alliance. Why that name?”

“The reason I chose that name is because this will be the first ship that is being created with unity. The reason for this name is because this is the first ship where everyone is equal.

We are accepted as we are, not because what we have. This is the first ship where AIs are treated as equals. On this ship there is no discrimination about our past. There are many more reasons, may I describe them.”

“No thank you. I was asking out of curiosity.”

After an hour we adjourned to the conference hall for our lunch. During lunch we chatted about casual matters and future plannings.

After lunch was over everyone dispersed. Each and everyone had their own task to complete. The ship was coming. The interior was a main task at present. Yes, we had plans for exterior specified out.

It was a unanimous decision to start the work on exterior after the meeting. If the meeting went in our favor, then we can work on this surface. If the meeting went in another direction, then with the help of Canfi ships we will move towards mars.

I and Abdiel had no other work so we went to the communication room. After entering the room, we saw that Anna was speaking with someone. “Anna whom are you speaking with?”

“Thank God you are here Matty, I was unable to convince them to speak with you at a later time. He won’t tell me who they are nor where they are from.

Wait a sec,” “Sir Matty and Prince Abdiel are here. You can speak with them now”. “What, Matty they have disconnected. Wait there is a video call coming, it’s form them.”

“Hey Abu, how are you?”

“Sapphire, you are the representative from Helios. I thought you might be ruling the community and Demun might be coming.”

“Don’t worry Demun is with me. Father said he will choose someone else for ruling. He did not want to lose this historic moment, so he sent us. Any problems?”

“God have mercy on the enemies. When are you reaching over here?”

“We have reached your galaxy; we will be landing within two hours. Anyway, we are not that bad, why do you think of us as devils.”

“So, you want to tell me that you are a good boy huh. Ok, Must I call Griforce to this meeting. He is present over here.”

“OK, I admit my defeat. To complete the formalities are we accepted into your alliance. If I say that, as a representative of Helios we accept all the rules. And we get the same deals you’ve got. Can you introduce me to your friend sitting next to you?”

“First of all, I would like to know. Why do you want to join our alliance. You have an invitation from each and every other alliance present in the galaxy.”

“You broke my heart Abu. You are saying that you won’t accept us.”

“You very well know Sapphire, that I won’t reject you at all. Stop playing games Saphy. Answer the dam Question.”

“Yay, we are accepted.”

“Yes, you are accepted, now answer the fucking question.”

“Demun, Update the guild. And to answer your question. No one from our group is accepted to any other alliances. But this is a very big BUT. When I heard that all the back benchers are being coming and forming an alliance, I couldn’t stop myself. So here I am.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.