Cum Dumpster: Mom has an Only Fans - Cover

Cum Dumpster: Mom has an Only Fans

Copyright© 2022 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 28

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 28 - Jerry is wheel-chair bound and lives with his mom. One rainy day in South Dakota, she asks for his help setting up her Only Fans account. She wants him to handle all of the details and let her just be the 'model'. This a fairly long story about how their relationship evolves.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Prostitution  

Woman running naked

Andy happened to have full camo gear, goggles, and two paintball guns. They didn’t look that menacing. I did have my doubts once I saw them about using them on my mother.

“ .68 caliber, Maddog Tippmann Cronus Basic Silver,” he showed it to me as if it was a prize. “Gun works fine, belt is garbage,” he threw the belt that it came with into the trunk like it was garbage. He had a bunch of tools and stuff that it looked like he might use to construct barricades.

“I’ve got 200 rounds in a head strap before I need to reload and that CO2 cartridge gets almost 1100 shots before I have to change it,” he said proudly. “I was just at a game this past weekend. If you guys are serious, I would love to hunt a naked woman.”

“Can it break the skin?”

“It could, but I can lower the velocity. Standard is 280 FPS, and I’ve been hit at close range around the collar area, and it left a big welt. Here, let me use the lowest velocity and show you,” he shot his own hand first. It left a yellow blast, and he didn’t flinch.

I was convinced but I let him shoot me as well. He was fairly close range and I felt it, but it certainly wasn’t that harmful.

“Accidents can happen, misfires and things like that, safety goggles would be fine!”

I was sold. This would make a great video, and the best part was that he had all of the equipment.

“Cuntling, Andy here wants to hunt like you like a horny little bunny rabbit. Thank Andy!”

“Thank you, Sir” Mom said from the ground while she fucked her ass.

“I really can’t believe you are doing this, Loretta,” he said. Then he asked me if he could have a copy of the video. I was happy to make that deal with him. “I am going hunting wabbit,” he joked like Elmer Fudd.

I grabbed my go-bag of rope, tools, and bondage stuff. “No clothes, you can ride like that in the back of the van,” I demanded. I grabbed some other stuff from my mom’s room as well. I found her puppy dog stuff, and some cotton balls and glue. I had an idea.

I loaded myself into the van and my mom knelt in the back. Mrs. Johnson watched her get in naked and looked at me knowingly. “Going to train the vixen,” I said.

“Don’t indulge her wicked desires too much, she’ll only want more,” Mrs. Johnson warned me.

“Wow, your neighbors know about this too?” Andy asked. I looked at my mom as I started up the van to indicate she should explain.

“Yesterday when my Master went to pick up the van, he left me at the neighbors and they made me clean their gutters, wash their floor and weed their yard.”

“Wow, I should have you come to do some lawn work for me, but my wife would kill me if she ever found out,” Andy said. He picked up on the word Master. “You are her Master then?”

“Lori agreed that I basically own her until such time as she can control her impulses. What did you do over at their house yesterday, Cunt waggler?” I asked as I backed out and started heading to that wooded clearing where my mother wrestled Bernard.

“I kept flirting with the old man that lives there,” she said. “I couldn’t help it.”

“He is like 88 years old,” I lied.

“I don’t think he is that old, Master, and he has Viagra. I also stole a few things, but I intended to give them back,” she admitted.

“Only because you knew I would search you thoroughly and MAKE You give them back,” I reminded her playfully.

“I had no idea you were so twisted,” Andy was excited. I was recording all of this as one epic video. I cut out the part where I checked the weapon first. “Andy has the weapons on full velocity, so they may leave some bruises,” I lied and winked at Andy. He was in the passenger seat.

“Yes, Master. I deserve to be punished,” she said.

“Yes, you do, but do you know why?”

“I masturbated my sore little pussy while you two were talking outside?” my mom pouted.

“Thanks for confessing to that, but no, it’s because you are lazy, selfish, manipulative, and only want to pleasure yourself. The only time you behave is when you get punished daily. This is to help keep you in line and the pain will remind you of the pain you cause others.”

“Harsh,” Andy didn’t believe my mom was that wicked.

“I am sorry, is this because I forgot your birthday that one time?”

“You forgot my birthday EVERY time, the last time you said to meet you at Marlins on my birthday, for a surprise, and where were you?”

“Out getting fucked, Sir?” she lied. She had taken me to Marlins for my birthday. It’s not a great place to eat, but it’s not like we had a lot of money, and I didn’t want her to make a big deal out of it.

“Who takes their son to Marlins for their birthday? That’s the bigger crime,” Andy joked.

I glared at him. My mom had actually taken me there as a nice gesture. I smiled and pretended I wasn’t offended. “Exactly!”

This was all a roleplaying game after all, right?

Andy directed us to a different area, a little further away than he and his friends used for paintball.

“Will there be anyone there?”

“Doubtful” he replied. I headed there.

“You’ve got a lot of tools. Do you think you can put some hooks in my van? I’d like to be able to tie my mom up so that I suspend her when we drive. She plays with herself without permission sometimes when I am driving.”

“I don’t make myself cum, Master.”

“You aren’t allowed to play with your pussy without permission! That’s why you have to be constantly watched and disciplined when you misbehave.”

“Yes, Master. Thank you for doing this. I know it’s a lot of work, and it probably embarrasses you that I am such a whore.”

I was loving this game and it was hard to pretend that I didn’t enjoy it. “I love you and this is for your own good, slut. We tried easing you into this and that didn’t work. You wanted to do it the hard way and this is it,” I said.

“Yes master, but Andy is a long-time client, and I wish you wouldn’t tell all of my clients what a dirty little slut I am. I was careful to keep it a secret.”

“You knew my mom was an insatiable little whore didn’t you, Andy?”

“Oh yeah,” Andy lied. He pretended he knew all along. I wasn’t sure if he was playing along with US, or he was trying to pretend he knew all along. Either way, it made for great video.

“Hey, just to make this interesting, what if you guys pretend you are husband and wife, and you make a bet of some kind?”

“Whose fantasy is this? Yours or mine?” Andy wasn’t biting.

“It could be a random scenario where you are the hunter, and she is the hunted, but wouldn’t it be more fun if you are chasing after your wife, and if she has an incentive to elude you?”

“You’ve obviously never been married,” Andy joked. “I wouldn’t want to do this with my wife. That’s why I pay Loretta in the first place. I want to do things she doesn’t like to do. Her incentive to elude me is to not get shot in the ass by a paint ball.”

“Okay, I get it. I was just thinking it might be fun to roleplay,” I shrugged. I couldn’t win them all. This was still going to be compelling content for the Only Fans.

“If I was going to do that, I’d be a wealthy billionaire,” he conjectured. “She’d be some poor college student that is trying to pay off her college debt.”

“If she can elude you for 30 minutes, she wins a million dollars?”

“Oh, she’s GOING to get shot. I know every inch of my hunting ground,” Andy grinned wickedly. I had just provided him the home court advantage by taking him to a spot he had obviously waged countless tactical battles with his friends. “I would say that if she can make it 30 minutes without getting hit 20 rounds, she gets the million. Fake money, obviously.”

“What if you have to eat my ass instead?” Mom asked lustily.

“Don’t speak unless you are spoken to, bitch! I am going to shoot you myself,” I warned her.

“Why not? I’ve got two guns,” he offered.

“This is your fantasy, like you said,” I said. I had a HUGE disadvantage being in a wheelchair, and I was concerned that my phone or chair could get fucked up. “It wouldn’t be fair if we double team her anyway,” I said.

“Ooh, double team me, yes please!” Mom resonated with lust.

“Okay, let’s make this interesting,” Andy licked his lips. “You hit me thirty times before I hit your mom thirty times and she is free and clear with the million!”

“Okay, Jeff Bezos,” I smirked. “What do YOU Get if you hit her 30 times?”

“I mount her head on my wall in my mansion on Wall Street,” he laughed.

“And her ass on the other side of the wall?” I offered with a wry grin.

“How about if Jeff Bezos wins then instead of a million dollars, he can fuck me in the ass, no condom, and you have to suck his cum out of my asshole, Elon Musk?” my mom asked. Her tone was harsh but like she was ready to pounce on us both and fuck the shit out of us.

“She gets like this when she gets really horny,” I pretended this was normal for my mom.

“You get it on with your mom?”

“I am only human,” I shrugged. “Mom used to tease me and try to seduce me. I resisted as long as I could.”

“Hey, cock is cock, and Jerry has a nice one,” Mom said casually as she remained kneeling with her nose to the floor and her hands on the dildo in her ass. “He used to be a good little ass-eater, too!” she teased.

“Who is the ass licker now?” I asked angrily.

“I am Master, sorry! I am trying to be good. I really am, but I am getting so horny. Can we just pull over and fuck? This sounds painful and boring! I need a good dicking.”

Mom was convincing. I think Andy was ready to pull over and give it to her. It was a good thing we were almost there.

“Andy, are you down to fuck my mom in the ass if you win?” I asked.

“I’ve been asking you for years, Loretta”

“Yeah, I loved teasing you!” Mom was probably lying. I knew she did anal with her customers, but she usually insisted on condoms. She had just explicitly promised to do it without one.

“If I agreed to eat your ass when you won then you’d let him hit you thirty times immediately”

“Sure would,” Mom giggled wickedly.

“It should be an INCENTIVE for you to run and hide and make it a challenge for him and INCENTIVE for him to hunt you. Let me think of something that is fair,” I said.

“If you can escape him for thirty minutes without getting hit thirty times or more,” I said.

“And you have to stay in the paintball area,” Andy pointed out it was marked off.

“So many rules to remember, just split me open with your cocks and pour cum down my throat, please?” she begged.

“You win and you can fuck Andy however you like an orgasm, and I’ll eat you out after,” I said.

“Ooh, I like that. Why don’t you both do me?” Mom asked.

I looked at Andy.

“Together?” Andy seemed skeptical.

“He’s not into that and I won’t force him,” I said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.