Revenge - Cover

Revenge

Copyright© 2021 by Vasantrutu

Chapter 3

“Kroni, is jack capable of so many SD’s. You spent every SD in letting me out of here and helping him. He doesn’t have the ability to Assassinate the angels and he can’t think more than his life and revenge.” “You are wrong Linda; he is more capable than that. You will see it yourself. Not only the people who are present but he will encourage another fellow human to explore the universe plus increase their population. We will have many more SD’s than I have spent on this task”

“Ok if you say so but he will need many more powers and knowledge to do it, how will he get those” “That is why I am giving you this WD to give it to him, and tell him to use it wisely. Because this is the last, we have” “Ok I will do it for you my love, if you believe in him then I have faith in you.” “Oh, I have to go because I think he is calling me, by Kroni I love you” “Love you too sweetheart, take care of him” “I will”.

MEANWHILE

“Son please come down, I know you slept late last night but I need to ask you something”, “Coming mom” I replied tiredly. I got up pulled my pyjama and t-shirt on and went down still feeling a bit sleepy. “Yes, mom what is it”. “ Son you look like you’ve gone through a lot, do you want to speak about it”.

“No mom I don’t want to speak about it right now”. “Ok, I will not force you to say anything about it but remember one thing whenever you feel like speaking about it please let us know we will be there for you. Listen we both are going to your grandparent’s house for a few weeks, will you be able to stay on your own or would you like to come with us.”

“I will be ok mom you can go; I don’t want to miss my classes”. I know when I speak a lie my mother catches it but this time, she let it go, and I was grateful for that. “ Ok sweetheart we will try and come as soon as possible, take care of your self-baby, you can call us anytime you want”.

With that said she went out the door. “Bye mom” “bye Son” As mom went out of the house, I could hear the car engines start and fade away in distance. As I was sure they went away I closed my eyes for a few seconds and made my way back towards the dining hall and sat on a chair.

“What a weird dream it was, that I was speaking to the devil and traded my soul, it is never possible to happen”. “I hope that the dream was true and Linda was here to make me a breakfast” I sat there for a few minutes speaking to myself, soon I was treated with the amazing smell of freshly made breakfast.

At first, I thought that it might be the mom making breakfast in the kitchen. Then suddenly it struck me that mom has just gone to my grandparent’s house just a few minutes ago, then who might it be in the kitchen.

I bolted towards the kitchen immediately. “Linda is that really you” “Who else it might be jack your parents have gone out, aren’t they.”? “I thought that the whole thing that occurred at night was a dream”. “Come on jack now don’t be a fool just look at your thumb and tell me what do you see.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.