Return of Warrior - Cover

Return of Warrior

Copyright© 2021 by Vasantrutu

Chapter 1: Meeting my Brothers and Sister

It took me only 5 minutes for packing my belongings because I had only a few things such as 2 pair of clothes and a locket on my neck when I arrived in an orphanage; there was something in it that made me keep it for so many years. I can’t explain why, but I felt that it contained something about my past. There were many questions in my mind with no answers at all.

Soon we were out on the road; the car was huge; eight people could travel in it. “Where are we going.” my new mother replied “we are going to a farmhouse which we rented; our spaceship is there”., as if I am gonna believe it. I left it and stared outside; it was a rare occasion for us orphans to see the outside world.

Large buildings and cars were passing by; it was a sight to behold. I was mesmerized by the sights; there were many things to see except cars and buildings like trees, shops, street-lamps, different people doing different ways, kids gardens, swings and many more things. After about an hour of driving in the city, we took a left turn and climbed a hill. There I saw many different trees and bushes.

“We are about to reach our destination’’ I was startled out of my reverie as I heard my father’s voice. “Sorry to startle you, son”, and he started laughing at it. “Wait till you see the space ship, son”, my mother announced chuckling, now I started musing, were they really aliens, are they really from the aspira planet, were they really speaking the truth. There were many similar questions in my head.

Suddenly father took a right turn, and we were in front of a wooden house. It was not huge nor small. Once the car stopped I reached and got out of the car, which I heard a lot about. “ It will be here in three hours, son” “What... ?” “ The space ship”, “I wasn’t looking for it”, “don’t lie to me, son I am an aspirin and I can read minds and don’t worry we won’t feel bad about what you were thinking, I know it is hard to believe in us”. Meanwhile, a lady came out, took my bag and followed my mom inside.” you mean to say that I am really going to go to another planet, your planet” “ yes, get used to it, son, the faster you believe it, the better” my father said it and went inside.

I sat at a nearby fallen tree and got lost in my own thoughts, though, the tests, how will they be what can I do, can I really win the test. How should I plan on surviving? Can I really adjust to their way of living, or will I really fail very badly? For the next three hours, there were many questions. Again more questions but no answers; how will I get the answers to my questions. Soon it started getting dark.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.