Return of Warrior - Cover

Return of Warrior

Copyright© 2021 by Vasantrutu

Chapter 12

“Please continue” “according to our research and early revelation of the location plus the new rules, we have devised a plan, but before going to that point I would like you all to be in your uniforms”, “ that will be after the meeting which Vasant has to go” I was so shocked and speechless that they have to shake me a lot to get my attention. “You I will get you for this one Aman and it’s my promise, come on let’s move”. “Before you go admiral tell me two things, am I allowed to make more changes and can we reveal your identity of being a chosen one” “ for the revelation of my identity it’s up to parents and NO, no more changes, I warn you Aman NO MORE CHANGES I SAID”. I literally shouted at him and briskly walked out of the bridge.

We three went back to the planet and waited for their ship, as soon as their ship came, we went in it for our meeting. The meeting was held at a space station where all four leaders were waiting. As soon as they saw me, they knelled in front of me and said “welcome the chosen one, how may we serve you”. First the pictures never do the defining properly because as soon as I saw them, I forgot to breathe, they were so frightening “how did you found out about me being the chosen one” it’s due to Aron’s presence in your head, we all are telepathic”.

“We came here to make a deal” “we are blessed with your word; we will be at the location within five days sir” “ OK that is expect able” we had a small chat over there and after the pleasantries and discussion was over, we departed to our fleet. Again, I dreaded to enter the bridge but had to do so, to my relief no one was there. But my relief was very short because one by one everyone entered the room and took their seats. “ Close your mouth brother or the flies will enter” Liam teased me and everyone burst out laughing, “ not you all even, please it’s enough”. “No, it’s not a joke anymore, we will speak later on but right now many guests are arriving and you are not dressed properly for meeting them, Aron please call his slave and make him get dressed, if he doesn’t cooperates then shock him. You better listen and do as we ask”. Soon eleven slaves entered the bridge and started dragging me, when I tried to refuse and protest, I got shocked I gave in at that point.

The dress was of red colour with a print of dragon on right shoulder and the admiral insignia on the left, I couldn’t focus on anything so I never saw that eleven nude Champions could make a sight to see. I was forced to sit in my chair. “Aman you can start your debriefing now” I never knew what to say or what not to say or who was speaking to whom. “To get Admiral’s attention we have to do something or there is no profit of speaking anything at all” everyone went silent for the next three hours, it was the only way which they could find. “Please Vasant this is the only solution and fun thing which we found for creating the army, yes Aman was pulling your leg at the start but after revealing your identity a lot had changed. We cannot decide whether it is for right or wrong. If what we say is nothing to worry about then we will drop everything and go as you say”.

“OK but tell me in a normal tone please” “sure buddy see I and Aron started searching about the game which is held after every five years, first it was among themselves to see who can create the best ship, then on one such day when the fight was about to start an small enemy strike them but due to so many ships already being present we were successful in defending the planets. Soon a Galactic council was formed, and a huge army was created and that was the reason the rise of Aron was needed. That day a huge army was created and was sent to battle the next wave which was coming within the next few days, wave after wave started coming sooner fought till the last man standing. And see the luck and fortune that the last fleet standing was our fleet Retribution. But our luck was soon run out, the last wave that came destroyed the whole fleet but at great loss of their own even. Everything was destroyed except the captain of this vessel, The captain returned back with the destroyed ship totally injured. He stayed alive in the hospital for two days and described the whole tale which was recorded”.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.