Good Medicine - Medical School I - Cover

Good Medicine - Medical School I

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 61: Annulment

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 61: Annulment - In a very short time, Mike Loucks has gone through two life-changing endings, with both leading to great beginnings. Graduating from WHTU as his school's Valedictorian, he ended his bachelorhood and engaged in the Dance of Isaiah ahead of his upcoming ordination as an Orthodox Deacon. Mike is about to enjoy his final summer off, including a long honeymoon in Europe. On the horizon though is the challenge Mike has wanted to tackle since he was a 4th grader: His first day of Medical School

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   First   Clergy  

November 30, 1985, McKinley, Ohio

"How's your dad?" Elizaveta asked when I arrived home after seeing Doctor Mercer.

"Fine. He was a bit depressed on Thanksgiving, which wasn't really a surprise."

"It's not like he has anyone except himself to blame for what happened!" Elizaveta declared fiercely.

"Does that eliminate our duty to love him and care for him?" I asked.

"No, of course not, but seriously, he complained?"

"More like rued the true ramifications of his poor decisions. And it's not like I can exactly criticize."

"Husband, there is a world of difference between casual sex and adultery! I'm not condoning either one, but violating your marriage vows? That's just lower than dirt!"

"I got the picture," I chuckled, knowing I'd be under six feet of unconsecrated dirt in such a circumstance. "And you know that was the main thing that offended me about Paul and Liz. How was breakfast with your friends?"

"No bacon, but otherwise OK."

I chuckled, "That was always the one thing I missed during the two main fasts. Six or nine weeks without bacon is no fun!"

Elizaveta giggled, "Speaking of six and nine and fun..."

I grabbed her hand, and we made our way to the bedroom. One of the things that had surprised me was how much Elizaveta liked oral sex, both giving and receiving. It never took the place of our regular lovemaking, but when it was 'playtime', it was her favorite activity, which didn't involve smacking me with the flogger I'd purchased for her in Amsterdam.

She was also VERY good at it, having learned to take most of my length into her mouth while I lapped her succulent juices. The only slightly discomforting thing was that she didn't rinse her mouth after oral sex, but she'd rightly pointed out that I didn't wash my face. It wasn't like she kept my cum in her mouth, but the idea was more than a bit weird. That was, though, a small price to pay for the outrageously good blowjobs she gave me.

"That was amazing," Elizaveta said between deep breaths after we kissed. "I love how it feels when you pulse in my mouth, especially when you have your tongue in me!"

"And I love how it feels when you take me deep in your mouth and how wonderful you taste!"

"I have to say I was surprised that you like how it tastes, but then again, I love how you taste!"

"Two great tastes that go great together!" I teased, mimicking the TV ad for Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.

"You got your cum in my pussy juice!" she giggled, rephrasing another line from the ad.

"Not yet!" I chuckled. "That's next!"

"Do you know how much I like making love with you?"

"As much as I love making love with you!"

"It's going to be lots of fun making babies together! Lots of babies!"

"Just how many are you planning now?" I asked, running my fingertip over her nipple.

"Four seems like the right number," she sighed. "You could use your mouth there..."

I shifted so I could suck Elizaveta's nipple, imagining the day in the future when she'd hold our child to her breast to suckle him or her. That idea was so overwhelming that I just couldn't imagine what life would be like with one child, let alone four! Of course, being naked in bed with my wife and thinking about babies made me VERY ready to practice! I moved on top of my wife and kissed her gently.

"Go real slow," she whispered.

That's how it started, but in the end, we were sweating and gasping as we fucked like crazed bunny rabbits before I pushed as deeply as possible into Elizaveta's spasming pussy and blasted cum into her. When the spasm and pulses stopped, we kissed, then snuggled close for a short afternoon nap.

"How did things go with Doctor Mercer?" Elizaveta asked when we woke twenty minutes later.

"She thinks I need spiritual guidance more than help from her. Shower?"

"Absolutely! And I'm so glad you guys canceled your study time today."

"And that your parents were OK with moving our meal to after church tomorrow."

We got out of bed and moved to the bathroom and after I turned the shower and set the tap to as warm as we could stand, we got in and began washing each other.

"Why spiritual?"

"Because my calling to the diaconate is the source of my interior conflict. I'll speak to Father tonight, but I'm pretty sure he'll send me to the bishop."

"Why?"

"Because the bishop is my spiritual father and the one from whom I should receive spiritual guidance. And, as strange as it seems, he might send me back to Father Nicholas, who is my pastor and confessor."

"Sometimes the clergy stuff makes my head spin!"

"Mine, too!" I chuckled. "I just roll with the punches. I certainly didn't expect to be a deacon at this stage of my life, if ever!"

"But doesn't that make the best clergy? The ones who don't seek it, but are called by the Church to serve?"

"I'm not sure I'd put myself in the 'best' category. I do what I can, under the guidance of the bishop."

Elizaveta smiled, "You're too humble at times."

"In bed?" I asked, running my finger along her labia.

She giggled, "You're BETTER than you think you are!"

"Don't be so sure!" I teased, pressing lightly on her clit.

"You!" she squealed. "I'll get my toy!"

"Promises, promises," I replied.

"Michael Loucks, I'll get you!" Elizaveta declared fiercely.

"You already have! And, better, you want me to get you!"

"Husband?"

"Yes, Kitten?"

"Turn off the shower, take me to bed, and fuck my brains out!"

December 5, 1985, Rutherford, Ohio

The first three days of the first week in December were blessedly normal; extremely busy, as always, but normal. I'd left school after eating a hasty lunch, heading straight for Rutherford. I had considered asking Tasha to ride with me, but after speaking with her, we decided it was best, given the circumstances, to not take any chances. Instead, we met outside the courtroom in the Harding County Courthouse.

"This is going to be terrible," Tasha sighed as I sat down. "I tried to get Sasha to withdraw the petition, but she refused. She doesn't want to go through the hassle of a divorce, and, to be honest, it feels like she's doing this to get revenge on my dad."

"The whole thing is an utter mess," I observed. "What I don't understand is the whole thing with Timmy. If she wanted to be with him, why not just say so? Sure, he's not Orthodox, but I think, in the end, your dad would have grudgingly accepted that situation. The more I've thought about it, the more I wonder if your dad didn't pressure her into marrying Yaroslav."

Tasha sighed deeply, "I think he did; in fact, I'm sure of it. Nothing else makes any sense."

"Remember, just say what you know today, not what you think. I spoke to Mrs. Malenkov on Sunday and she said that the hearing is somewhat informal. There may not even be any attorneys there unless either your dad or your sister hired one."

"Sasha didn't, but I know my dad spoke to an attorney, though I don't know if the attorney will be there. How does it work?"

"The Family Court judge will listen to what your sister has to say, and then ask those of us who were subpoenaed what we know. The judge will take everything into account and make a decision. According to Mrs. Malenkov, Sasha will win unless the judge thinks she's outright lying. It's sufficient for her to have felt pressured, even if it wasn't your dad's intent. That said, if I understand correctly, she's basically claiming he forced her into the marriage."

"Yes, that's what she's claiming."

"Then I suppose it's possible Sasha could lose her petition."

"Then what?"

"A divorce, I suppose. Either she files, or Yaroslav does."

"I guess the best possible outcome is that the judge finds Sasha wasn't forced into the marriage. That protects my dad; the marriage is going to end either way."

"I'm not sure your dad can come out of this unscathed," I replied. "The mere accusation is enough to call his ministry into question."

"That's just not fair!"

"No, it's not, but the Church has historically been very careful with how it handles accusations against the clergy, and anything that involves a minor will have an investigation no matter what. Remember, clergy are supposed to be 'beyond reproach', though not taken to the extremes of Donatism."

"And you?"

"Make your accusation publicly, Tasha, and I'll ask to be laicized immediately."

"That's not what I meant!" she protested.

"And yet, the truth of my past, were it known publicly, would very likely disqualify me."

"So, in effect, you get away with it?"

"Remember, I never sought this position, and when Vladyka asked me, I said I was unworthy. I confessed my sins, and Father Nicholas was well aware. I don't know exactly what he was thinking, but in the end, confession and «metanoia» were sufficient for him to agree that I ought to be ordained. Fundamentally, if not for Lara, I'd never have been ordained nor would I be married to Elizaveta. And there is one fundamental difference — your dad was already ordained when this happened."

"It's still not fair!"

"Tasha, do you think I should be a deacon?"

"Yes, of course! And I think my dad should be one as well. I was just pointing out something I felt was unfair to him. It was Sasha who got pregnant and who caused all the problems with the way she behaved!"

"Well, right now, all we're doing is speculating. And the bailiff just opened the doors so we can go in."

We got up, went into the courtroom, and took our seats. Deacon Vasily and Matushka Alexandra arrived a moment later, and after them, Yaroslav, Father Herman, and, finally, Sasha, who had a young man with her, followed by two people who I assumed were Timmy's parents.

"Timmy?" I asked quietly.

"Yes," Tasha whispered back.

"Where's Vika?" I inquired.

"No idea; perhaps with my grandmother or one of Sasha's friends."

A few other people entered the courtroom and took seats before a door opened, and the judge came into the courtroom. I immediately recognized her as the same Family Court judge who had presided over Liz's hearing. She'd been fair, and the tricks that Family Services had employed hadn't swayed her away from allowing Liz to go home.

"All rise!" the bailiff called out. "Family Court for Harding County is now in session, Judge Martha Lee, presiding. You may be seated."

"Good afternoon," Judge Lee said. "The clerk will call the case, please."

"A petition for the annulment of the marriage between Alexandra Vasilyevna Antonov and Yaroslav Romanovich Bukagov, on the grounds that Miss Antonov was, as a minor, compelled to marry by her father."

"Is Miss Antonov in the courtroom?"

"Yes, Your Honor," Sasha replied, standing up.

"Good afternoon. Do you have an attorney?"

"No, Ma'am. The clerk told me I didn't need one."

"That's correct. I understand you had four subpoenas issued. Are those people in the courtroom?"

"Yes, all of them," Sasha replied.

"And your parents are in the courtroom?"

"Yes, Your Honor."

"Then, if you would take the stand, you can tell me why you want your marriage dissolved, and then I'll ask you some questions."

Sasha went to the witness stand, swore an oath to tell the truth, then sat down.

"I've read your petition," Judge Lee said, "but I'd like you to tell me why you want to end your marriage."

"Because I don't want to be married to Yaroslav. My dad chose him and told me I had to marry him."

"And why would your dad do that?" Judge Lee asked.

"Because I was pregnant."

"Is Yaroslav the baby's biological father?"

"No. He's from church and is someone my dad likes. My dad doesn't like Timmy at all."

"That's the baby's biological father?"

"Yes."

"OK. Tell me about how this all came about, please."

Sasha relayed the story of her becoming pregnant, talking to me and Tasha, and revealing her pregnancy to her dad. What she said was accurate, but it wasn't the whole story, as she left out some key facts. She didn't lie, as far as I was aware, but she certainly shaded the truth to be in her favor as much as possible.

Sasha did say a few questionable things, including one I found difficult to believe — that Deacon Vasily had threatened to throw her out of the house. The other thing she said that I found hard to believe is that Deacon Vasily had pressured Yaroslav into marrying her, which was not my understanding of how that had come to pass.

When Sasha finished, the judge asked her a few more questions, then asked her about the witnesses.

"My sister's ex-boyfriend, Mike, who was there when I told my dad and can tell you about him losing his temper and calling me names. My sister, who can tell you about what my dad accused her of, and how he treated us with regard to boys. Timmy, the baby's father, who, can tell you how my dad threatened him about giving up his right to be Vika's dad. And my friend Marcie who I told about what my dad was doing."

"I have a few more questions," the Judge said. "First, when did you and your husband stop living together?"

"When he moved into a house."

"What was the date?"

"October 1st of this year."

"When did you turn eighteen?"

"September 12th of this year."

"Thank you. You may step down. The Court will also want to hear from Mr. and Mrs. Antonov, as well as Father Herman Alexander, the minister who signed the marriage license application. Is Father Herman Alexander here?"

"Yes, Your Honor," Father Herman said, standing up.

"Good afternoon. I'd like to hear from you first, please. Would you come forward?"

Father Herman went to the witness stand and swore to tell the truth.

"What's the appropriate form of address?" the judge asked.

"Father Herman, in our tradition, Your Honor."

"Father Herman, you signed the license application, did you not?"

"I did."

"At the time, were you aware of anything which would make the marriage invalid?"

"No, Your Honor."

"And you were aware that Miss Antonov was underage?"

"Yes. Her parents gave consent, both to me and to the clerk, when they applied for the license."

"When you spoke to Miss Antonov, did she express any reluctance to marry?"

"No, Your Honor. She told me that she felt her child needed a father who could provide for a family and who was faithful in attending church."

"How long have you known Miss Antonov?"

"Since she was born; I baptized her as a baby. She's faithfully attended church and never once said she didn't wish to marry."

"Are you bound by the confessional from saying anything that might be relevant to this case?"

"No, Your Honor, I'm not."

"Your signature on the license application was made freely, and with all the facts, including who the biological father was?"

"Yes, Your Honor."

"Were you aware that she had been threatened with being thrown out of the house if she didn't marry?"

"No, Your Honor."

"Is underage marriage a common practice in your church?"

"More so in the past, say prior to 1975. This is the first one in my parish in over a decade. I only know of one other situation similar in other parishes in Ohio in the past five years, and that had extenuating circumstances."

"Are you able to disclose those?"

"The young man in question was a candidate for ordination, and if a man is not married when he is ordained, he's required to take a vow of chastity. One of the young women in the parish presented herself as a suitable spouse for a clergyman."

I almost laughed out loud, and Tasha covered her mouth to prevent anyone from seeing her smirk at Father Herman's comment. I was thankful he didn't say it was me, as I felt that might cause anything I said to be called into question.

"Thank you, Father. That's all. You may step down."

"Next, we'll hear from Michael Loucks. Will you please come forward?"

I got up and took the witness stand.

"I'd prefer to give an affirmation, rather than swear an oath, please," I said.

"That is your right. Bailiff?"

"Please raise your right hand."

I did.

"Do you solemnly and sincerely affirm, under penalties of perjury, that you will testify truthfully?"

"I do."

"You may be seated."

"I see you're wearing clerical robes," Judge Lee said. "Is there some proper form of address?"

"I'm a deacon, and Michael or Mike are just fine, Your Honor."

"Have you been before me in the past?" she asked.

I nodded, "Yes, Your Honor. About four years ago."

"OK. According to Miss Antonov, she consulted you about telling her father about her pregnancy because she was afraid of his reaction."

During my drive to Rutherford, I'd turned over how much I should say in my mind, and I'd decided that I owed Deacon Vasily every bit of information which would help his case, even if it hurt Sasha and revealed things which she would not want to be revealed. In the end, Sasha could get a regular divorce if it came down to it, and it was Deacon Vasily who had the most to lose. Some might accuse me of 'closing ranks' with a brother clergyman, and I was willing to accept that accusation, even if it wasn't accurate.

"It's a bit more complicated than Sasha said, Your Honor. I'm not sure of the protocol here; should I just tell you my version of the events?"

"Given these hearings are less formal, and there are no attorneys to ask questions, please do. I'll interrupt with questions as I have them."

I nodded, "I first found out Sasha, which is the way Alexandra is usually shortened, was pregnant when her sister, Natalya, who is usually called Tasha, told me about it. She approached me because she trusted my judgment. When she brought Sasha to see me, Sasha was, as she said, concerned about how her father would react. In fact, she was so concerned that she asked me to marry her. I refused, of course, and not only because I was seeing her sister at the time."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.