Flashlight - Cover

Flashlight

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2024 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Nils helps Jamie revive some drooping flowers, and Jamie returns the favor

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

After a wonderfully long day of ice skating and lovemaking, it was bedtime. “I’m so sad,” Jamie sniffled.

“How come?” Nils asked.

“Look.” Jamie nodded towards the flowers on the bedside table, drooping and all but dead. “I know flowers don’t last forever, but...”

32220-flashlight-1.jpg

“Maybe they can be revived,” Nils said.

“I don’t see how. They’re goners for sure.”

“You never know,” Nils said. “Wait here. I just need to get something from my truck.”

A minute later Nils returned holding a flashlight. “It’s very powerful.”

32220-flashlight-2.jpg

Jamie looked uncertain. “So I just...?”

“Yes,” Nils said, handing the tool to Jamie. “But it’s not a toy, young Missy. So be judicious.”

“I will,” Jamie promised. She aimed the flashlight at the desiccated blooms and turned it on.

32220-flashlight-3.jpg

“I don’t believe it,” she exclaimed. “It’s a miracle. I’m so happy! Let’s celebrate!”

32220-flashlight-4.jpg

The celebration lasted long into the night, with Nils’ stalwart cock bringing Jamie to orgasm after orgasm.

She awoke from a rapturous dream of flowers bursting into bloom. Nils remained asleep. Jamie couldn’t help it, she wanted to share the dream before it disappeared, but it would be cruel to wake Nils after he’d brought her to such ecstasy. I’ll just let him sleep, she decided. He needs his rest. She gazed lovingly at the sleepy penis. A strand of love-seep stretched from the little slit. How adorable. One little lick shouldn’t hurt. But no, that wouldn’t be fair. Still...

32220-flashlight-5.jpg

Jamie fetched the flashlight from the bedside drawer, aimed it at Nils’ quiescent phallus, and pressed the button.

32220-flashlight-6.jpg

Almost instantly the penis reacted. Jamie played the bright light along the seam of the stalk, moving it up and down from base of balls to crown of cap, again and again, and with each caress of light, the penis swelled, until it was gloriously erect. When Jamie’s light licked that especially sensitive spot just beneath the rim, the cock surged. Surely one additional second of illumination would send creamy seed shooting spectacularly skyward. Quickly, Jamie switched off the light, and almost as quickly, the cock dwindled. Seconds later Nils bounded out of bed.

“Oh Jamie,” he exclaimed. “I just had the wildest, sexiest dream, but just before I could...” His head dropped, crestfallen.

“I know, I know,” Jamie said understandingly. “Maybe I can make your dream come true.”

32220-flashlight-7.jpg

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.