Red Glove Test - Cover

Red Glove Test

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2024 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Jamie performs a texture test upon Nils

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Masturbation   Illustrated   .

Nils came home to find Jamie on the playroom couch in an acrobatic position. “What are you doing?” he asked.

A naked woman doing a yoga pose on a couch while a black cat looks at her exposed pussy

“Just stretching,” she answered. “And having a silent conversation with the cat.”

“Oh? And what’s the gist of this conversation?”

“This and that,” Jamie said. “You know how pussy talk goes.”

Nils nodded.

Jamie swiveled into a sitting position. “As long as you’re here, would you mind helping me with something?”

“Not at all,” Nils said.

“Great. You just take off your clothes and sit on the couch and close your eyes while I get the necessities.”

“What are the necessities?”

“That would be telling. You’ll have to trust me.”

Nils sat on the couch, realized he’d forgotten to take off his clothes, stood up, undressed, and sat back on the couch.

“Eyes closed?” Jamie called out from the other room.

“Right,” said Nils, closing his eyes.

“Okay, this is a texture test,” Jamie announced as she sat on the couch next to Nils. “I’m going to start now.”

Naked woman using her gloved hand to play with a naked man’s cock as he sits next to her on the couch.

After a couple of minutes, Jamie asked, “How does it feel?”

“Feels good,” Nils said.

“Good,” said Jamie. “Can you tell what color it is?”

“No, but maybe if you keep going...”

Jamie kept going.

When the test concluded, Jamie showed Nils the glove. “I might have guessed red,” Nils said.

“I have an identical pair in white,” Jamie said. “But I used the red because I thought your cum would show up better. But we can test the white if you want. Or we can mix and match.”

“I guess,” Nils said.

“You’re not enthusiastic?”

“I am, sort of,” Nils said. “But to tell you the truth, good as the glove felt, it didn’t feel a millionth as good as your mouth or your cunt.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.