B&B - Cover

B&B

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2024 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Jamie and Jordan enjoy their stay in a B&B. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

“I love this place,” Jamie told Jordan after they’d checked into the B&B. “It’s so darlingly vintage.”

32140-bb-1.jpg

“And it looks super comfy too,” Jordan added. “I can’t wait to try out the vintage bed, maybe after a sip of the vintage Champagne.”

Champagne and bed proved excellent. Upon waking the next morning, Jordan said, “Now that we’ve done the bed, maybe we should dress and go down for breakfast. B&B does stand for bed and breakfast, after all.”

“Yeah, the thing is, I’m more hungry for you than for breakfast,” Jamie said. “Maybe if you hadn’t said ‘go down.’ Or maybe if the buttons on the sofa didn’t so much resemble certain bodily aspects. Let’s just say that B&B stands for Boobs and Butts.”

“That’s not exactly fair,” Jordan said. “Compared to you, my buns and boobs are sadly deficient.”

“Not at all,” Jamie contradicted. “You have a most desirable bum, and your boobs couldn’t be more delicious. I’ll prove it.”

Jamie pushed Jordon onto the couch and wasted little time proving her assertion.

32140-bb-2.jpg

“Satisfied?” Jamie asked, much of an hour later.

“Not entirely,” Jordan said. “It’s only fair I get a turn at your aspects.”

32140-bb-3.jpg

In the end, both Jordan and Jamie were completely satisfied.

32140-bb-4.jpg

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.