Tilted Table - Cover

Tilted Table

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2024 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Some cockeyed goings on at the condo Jamie and Auguste rented for Mardi gras week

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Illustrated   .

“Wake up lazy bones.” To punctuate her command, Jamie snatched away the sheet that covered the lower half of Auguste’s body.

“Didn’t we just go to bed?” Auguste mumbled.

“Hours ago,” Jamie replied. “And it’s almost nine. And I might need help with something.”

Jamie led Auguste to the powder room of the condo they’d rented for Mardi gras week. “I was just trying out this bathroom, and look.”

Auguste looked. “Um, what am I looking for.”

Jamie pointed to the picture hanging above the sink.

Tilted painting hanging over a sink

“Cute kitten,” Auguste said.

“Yeah, but isn’t there supposed to be a mirror above the sink?”

“I guess it’s traditional,” Auguste agreed.

“Also it’s tilted.”

“True,” said Auguste.

“It’s no wonder all those pencils are on the floor. They probably rolled off. Unless the naughty cat knocked them off. Which I think is more likely.”

“He does have a mischievous grin,” Auguste confirmed. “But it looks like none of the pencil points broke. I guess I could probably straighten the picture.”

“Yes, but the thing is, while I was sitting on the toilet, that cat was just staring at me. Staring at my pussy.”

“Who wouldn’t?” Auguste asked.

“And all those pencils. They kind of made me think of dicks. And I got kind of turned on. And I started to touch myself. But then that cat caught my eye just as I was getting near the edge, and I had to start over, and each time I got near the edge, that grinning cat kept me from ... you know.”

Naked woman sitting on toilet

“Coming?”

“Yeah.”

“I suppose we could move the picture,” Auguste said. “There’s a spot in the living room.”

“That would probably be good,” Jamie agreed.

In the living room, Auguste positioned the cat and pencil picture. “Is this about right?” he asked Jamie.

Naked man hanging picture

Jamie nodded. “But you know what, I’m just noticing something about this table. Am I crazy or is it tilted?”

“I think it is tilted,” Auguste said. “Odd. I wonder how it happened?”

“Maybe someone sat on it,” Jamie speculated. “But you know, the way it’s tilted it might be just the right height.”

Naked man kneeling in front of naked woman who is sitting on table and eating her pussy

It turned out it was just the right height. Jamie went over the edge five times.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.