A Celebration - Cover

A Celebration

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Jamie has been letting her pussy fur grow out, but now it's time for a trim, and Nils is willing to assist in a special way

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Masturbation   Illustrated   .

While Nils was letting his hair grow out, Jamie offered support by not shaving her pussy hair. “It’s like if you were on a diet I’d refrain from eating chocolate,” she explained.

Nils chuckled. “I like your muff more than chocolate.” A moment later he added, “But I like you bare there too.”

Eventually the day arrived: “I’m shaving my pussy,” she told Nils.

“Can I watch?” Nils asked.

“Of course you can, but you can do more than that.”

“You trust me with a razor?” Nils said.

“I do,” Jamie said, “but I’m not asking for that sort of help.”

“You aren’t?”

“No. To celebrate my muff, I want you to cover it with your cum.”

Nils was willing.

After Nils got the fireplace going, he and Jamie stretched out in the glow.

“You sure you want me to...?” Nils asked.

“Yes, yes, sperm my pussy fur,” Jamie insisted.

Naked woman lying on the floor with a naked man jerking his cock over her pussy

A few more strokes, and Nils’ cum drenched Jamie’s pubis.

“Now rub it in,” Jamie requested. “Really froth it up.”

Nils frothed it up.

“That was so fun,” Jamie said when Nils was finished. “I’m thinking I might let it dry. Just to find out how it feels.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.