Halloween Treats - Cover

Halloween Treats

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Jamie and Greg plan to go to an adults' Halloween party, but there's a problem with the costumes. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Halloween   Illustrated   .

The kids’ version of Halloween over, it was time for the adults’. Jamie agreed to go to the party with Greg.

She phoned him to see if he was ready.

“I’m working on it,” he said. “Just a couple of snags.”

“Me too,” Jamie said. “I planned to go as a ghost. I cut a hole in this sheet for my head, but it turned out too big.”

31970-treats-1.jpg

“Tell me about it,” Greg said.

“Yeah, so then I made the hole smaller.”

“How do you make a hole smaller?”

“No, silly, I used a different sheet. But then it was really hard getting my head through.

31970-treats-2.jpg

31970-treats-3.jpg

I’m thinking maybe I’ll go as Lady Godiva.”

“Sounds reasonable. All you need is a horse.”

“Yeah, about the horse...”

“Oh no,” Greg said. “I’m going as a big cat.”

“Cat, horse, they’re pretty much the same, aren’t they?” Jamie said.

“Yeah, but I’m having a little trouble with the costume. For one thing, it’s really hot. And then the fit is kind of snug.”

“I’ll be right over,” Jamie said. “I’ll bring my scissors.”

31970-treats-4.jpg

“I see what you mean,” Jamie said. “Yup, very hot.”

“Yeah, but it’s more than a little uncomfortable,” Greg said, nodding towards his groin. “At first it wouldn’t fit at all. Then I had an inspiration. I put it on backwards so I could make use of the tail. But it’s still too tight.”

“That’s what you get for having a monster dick,” Jamie said. She snapped her scissors.

“You’re not cutting off my tail.”

“I’ll be careful and judicious,” Jamie claimed.

A few snips and Greg’s cock burst free.

“Much better,” he said.

“But what about me?” Jamie asked.

“Ah, see I bought two cat costumes. A lion for me and a cute little pussy for you.”

“So sweet of you.”

“I know,” Greg said. “But hand me those scissors. If we’re going to be a couple, I need to make a few adjustments.

The adjustments complete, Jamie showed Greg the dish of candy she thought they could bring for treats.

“Can I try one?” Greg asked.

Jamie offered the bowl.

31970-treats-5.jpg

“Ooh, raspberry, my favorite,” Greg exclaimed. “Mmm, delicious. I love the flavor and the color. It reminds me of your cunt when you’re really excited.”

“You think my cunt tastes like raspberry?”

“I was thinking more about the color, but...”

Greg reached for another candy, and Jamie jerked the dish away. One candy fell to the floor. They heard it hit and bounce a few times and roll.

“See what you made me do?” Jamie said, kneeling to find the candy. “It’s hopeless. I’m afraid it’s lost.”

31970-treats-6.jpg

“What if I dropped another one? You can follow it to its mate,” Greg suggested.

“Hah, that’s never going to work,” Jamie said.

“Probably so,” Greg said, and he popped the second candy in his mouth.”

“Come on, you! Get down here and help me look.

Only a moment or two into the looking, Greg said, “Mmm, I think I’ve found something.”

“What?”

“Raspberry!”

31970-treats-7.jpg

“It took a while for Greg’s monster cock to get fully in, to taste the juicy goodness of Jamie’s aroused cunt. During the fuck, Jamie tasted the raspberry of Greg’s thrusting tongue.

For dessert, Jamie tasted Greg’s tail, not neglecting the tail hole, the exploration of which made him roar.

31970-treats-8.jpg

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.