Pleasure - Cover

Pleasure

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: A painting of a woman masturbating leads to Jamie pleasuring herself. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Illustrated   .

Jamie studied Nils’ latest painting. “That’s very enticing,” she told him. “I think the glasses and the stockings really add something, though exactly what I’m not sure. Wait a second, I have an idea.”

Jamie hurried from the studio, but reappeared less than three minutes later. “Sorry about the miss-matched stockings,” she said. “I was in such a hurry.”

“That’s okay,” Nils said. “I think the difference makes a nice difference.”

Jamie chuckled, then sat in the chair. “I guess I’d better get to work.” Glancing up at Nils, her fingers already inches from her clitoris, she said, “Should pleasure be work?”

31957-pleasure-1.jpg

Nils watched Jamie pleasure herself. Her little moans definitely added something. So did the juicy squelch of her moist cunt skin. “Oh Gosh, Nils!” she gasped, and her leg jerked forward and her cunt clamped and her body seized and bucked from the pleasure of orgasm.

31957-pleasure-2.jpg

Jamie sighed. Ten or twelve deeply satisfied breaths later, she noticed Nils’ painting was on the floor. “Or dear,” she managed to say. “How did that happen?”

31957-pleasure-3.jpg

“No matter,” Nils assured her.

“Yes, but come here,” Jamie told him. “Let me make it up to you.”

31957-pleasure-4.jpg

“So what do you think?” Nils asked, after he’d recovered from the pleasure Jamie’s hands and mouth and tongue had provided.

“About what?”

“The glasses and the stockings. Did they add to your pleasure?”

“Oh Gosh,” Jamie confessed. “Once I started, I didn’t give them a second thought. I will say one thing, though. I got off even better pleasuring you.”

Story by Mat
Painting by Nils from a photograph by Dinolab

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.