Bounce - Cover

Bounce

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Fiction Sex Story: Balance can be a critical component of certain kinds of exercise

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

Woman balancing on her belly on a beach ball in front of a man who’s naked hard cock is in front of her face

Jamie was in the exercise room when Nils came in.

“Hey Nils, did you come in to spot me on my bouncy ball?”

“Well, not exactly,” Nils admitted. “The button on my sweatpants popped off, and I was wondering if you knew were the sewing kit got off to.”

“‘Got off to,’ that’s a funny way of putting it.”

“Yeah but that sewing kit seems to have a mind of its own. Sorry you don’t like the way I talk.”

“Oh, I love the way you talk. For instance you don’t use needless adjectives.”

“I don’t?”

“No. Like for instance when you said ‘The button on my sweatpants.’ Some guys would add an adjective to button.”

“They would?”

“Uh huh. Like ‘stupid button,’ or ‘blasted button,’ or ‘fucking button,’”

“Actually I kind of like ‘fucking button,’” Nils said.

Jamie laughed. “Now you’re making me lose my balance.”

“Maybe I could steady you,” Nils proposed.

A moment later Nils was steadying her.

“This is better,” Jamie said. “Great balancing. That cat was useless.”

“What do you mean?” Nils asked.

“Oh, he considers himself quite the gymnast. Like the other day we were at the beach, and we had a sort of competition. We each tried to outdo each other. For a while it looked like he was having the better of it. The little cheater.”

Woman balancing on one leg on a beach ball on the beach with a cat balancing on another beach ball

“What happened?”

“Claws,” Jamie said.

Woman laughing as cat’s beach ball pops sending the cat up in the air

She laughed. Nils laughed. They almost lost their balance.

“Steady me,” Jamie said.

Nils steadied her.

“This is nice,” Jamie said. “But now it’s time to bounce.”

“Aren’t you afraid we might—”

“Bounce me,” Jamie said.

Nils bounced her.

woman riding man’s cock in the lotus position while both sitting on the beach ball

They bounced until they fucking exploded.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.