The Bear in the Basement - Cover

The Bear in the Basement

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: This morning the cat seems especially interested in Nils' and Jamie's post-fuck blowjob. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   .

31768-bear-in-the-basement.jpg

The cat seems unusually interested in this morning’s post-fuck blowjob. It is unusual but not unduly rare that Jamie and Nils engage in oral sex following their morning coitus, but today the act is taking place on a chair in the kitchen and not in the bed, the sheets and covers of which still show the creases, rumples, and stains of ardent intercourse. Why are you in the kitchen and not preparing my morning meal? the cat may be wondering.

It could also be something visually enticing that captures the cat’s attention. Consider the curve of Jamie’s ass as she bends forward to take Nils’ cum-slippery phallus between her lips. Consider the phallus itself, jutting handsomely, exposed and erect, when usually it’s buried in Jamie’s accommodating cunt. Normally the cat hasn’t such provocative views.

Then too there are the sounds of sucking and the low moans Nils makes as his arousal grows, as well as the soft, not quite rhythmic wobble of slightly uneven chair legs upon the tiled kitchen floor. Or perhaps it’s the mildly tangy scent of sex pervading the kitchen.

Pausing the fellatio, Jamie asks the question. “What’s a matter with kitty this morning?”

Nils has a theory. “You know that dream I told you about? While we were ... The one with the bear.”

Jamie nods, remembering. Nils had dreamt there was a bear in the basement, and he was concerned because when he was downstairs retrieving the laundry from the washing machine, he hadn’t noticed it.

The cat meows, whether an indication that the dream was disturbing or whether a denial, who can tell?

“Mmm, that’s probably it,” Jamie concludes, and she leans forward and takes Nils’ cock back into her mouth.

The blowjob continues, and the journey and the culmination satisfy Nils and Jamie. Long before then, however, the cat has left the kitchen.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.