Missing Jamie - Cover

Missing Jamie

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Fiction Sex Story: We missed Jamie so much. We're so glad she's back. Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

31334-missing-jamie.jpg

We missed Jamie. We missed her so much. We were afraid something had happened to her. We were afraid we’d done something—something to offend her such that she’d want nothing more to do with us. We were almost afraid to speak to each other about her, for fear that the other would know bad news, or have inside information, perhaps that he had been chosen and we had not. We wished as much as we could that she was having the time of her life. That someone or something had swept her off her feet, and she had no more need for any of us, and to such an extent that we never even came to mind.

And then she was back. And we didn’t much care why she was away, for we were so happy, so fucking happy she was back.

She didn’t say “Did you miss me?” in so many words. Just her impish expression, the tease of her eyes, of her sly smile. And the way she stood half turned away from us, still a bit wet from her shower, the soft black towel nestled against her, but not covering much, so we could see most all of her glorious ass, of her supple back, and even, from the side, a full half-moon of bare breast, a puff of nipple.

“We missed you,” we said, almost as one. “We missed you so much.”

Her head cocked that tantalizing fraction. Her eyes opened that mischievous amount. Her lips parted. Were there words, they would have been: Show me.

One of us knelt before her, tongue gently touching her belly button.

One of us stood to the side, lips barely grazing the tip of that nipple.

One of us stood behind, erect cock nuzzling her spine at the small of her back. The ejaculation, spurt after spurt of seed saved for months, splattered Jamie’s skin and for a long second or two held its place, like the start of an embrace, before flowing slowly down, teasing its way into the crack, seeping glacier slow over the asshole’s secret skin, then kissing the crux of cunt before dripping to the floor.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.