Innocence Lost - Cover

Innocence Lost

Copyright© 2023 by WhiskeySnowstorm

Chapter 9

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Fraternal twins and their older sister come to terms with losing their parents and discovering themselves in the process.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt   ft   Mult   Teenagers   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cream Pie   First   Petting  

Michael quietly shut the door to his bedroom before making his way back to the full-sized mattress. The sun was just beginning to rise and the morning light was sneaking around the blinds.

It had been years since he had shared a bed with his twin sister and after their evening activities the night before, they both fell asleep quickly. Naomi had awoken when Michael left to go to the bathroom and pretended to be asleep when he slipped back into bed. Now that they were both older and bigger, the bed was not as wide as it used to be.

Michael laid back down and looked up at the ceiling, thinking about the last time that he and Naomi slept in the same bed together. But before could follow the thought, she rolled over and draped her arm over his bare chest.

“Did you sleep okay?” Naomi asked as she let out a quiet yawn.

Michael kissed the top of Naomi’s head as he stretched his arms around her. “Not bad. We have a busy day today. I’m not looking forward to it.”

Naomi remembered what Michael had said before dinner. “Don’t worry. Lisa and I will tidy up the house before the attorney comes.”

She hesitated before continuing her thought. “I was thinking about last night.”

“Yeah? What about?”

Naomi shifted her body toward him, pressing more of her bare torso against his skin, trying to be as close to him as possible. “I think I just felt, I don’t know, rushed yesterday. That’s why I didn’t feel the same thing that Lisa did.”

Michael turned toward her. “Did I do something wrong?”

“No! No...” Naomi bit her lip, trying to remember everything she felt yesterday. “I could tell what you were doing was doing something. But I just felt like ... pressure to get there.”

Michael pulled his sister in closer. “I don’t want you to feel pressure. Maybe I need to do something different. Or go slower. Or faster. If I’m being honest, I’m not entirely sure of what I’m actually doing.”

Naomi rolled back on her back. “I don’t know. I don’t know what I’m supposed to feel or what I’m supposed to do. Whether it’s supposed to be fast or slow.” She left out a heavy sigh. “All I know is that it felt right. I don’t know how to explain it.”

Michael nodded in agreement. He had been struggling to put into words the emotions that he had been feeling. Naomi felt her heart racing as she thought about how she and Lisa played with Michael’s thing. She began to wonder if it was all connected. Certainly the fact that it felt good for each of them meant something.

“Michael?” Naomi said in almost a whisper.

He turned his head toward her. She bit her lip, unsure of the thoughts that were going through her head. “Can we try something different?”

Michael turned toward her, laying on his side with his arm under her pillow. “What’s that?”

Naomi shifted her body so she could face her brother. She laid her hand on his stomach, inches away from his willy, which was obviously wanting attention. “Do you remember when me and Lisa were playing with your thing? Do you think we could try rubbing my flower with it?”

Michael raised an eyebrow. “What do you mean?”

Naomi laid onto her back again. She lifted her hips and slid her panties down toward the feet of the bed, much like she used to do when they were younger. Michael quickly followed suit as she returned to face him. Their nakedness was only protected by the duvet.

“I was thinking that we both rubbed each other with our hands. But I’m wondering if something different would happen if we rubbed our, you know, together.” Naomi looked up at her brother, who was giving this real consideration. “I’m wondering if it will help me feel what Lisa felt and what you felt. Like, have that same, I don’t know what to call it.”

Still feeling bad that he wasn’t able to do for Naomi that he had done for Lisa, Michael was eager to try anything. “Ok,” he replied as he turned toward her, his willy’s hardness already pointing toward Naomi’s moisten-ridden flower. “How should we do it?”

Naomi hadn’t fully thought it through and wondered if how they were lying down would work. “Maybe,” she said as her hand drifted toward his stiff appendage. “Maybe if I place it like this and then we kind of move.”

Placing his willy against her petals and between her thighs, both Naomi and Michael sighed as the feeling of warmth spread from their privates. Michael and Naomi looked down in the small space between their bodies and then looked at each other. While it felt pleasing, it was far from what they both had experienced the day before.

Michael moved his hips, pushing his willy deeper between Naomi’s legs. He could feel a surge of electricity, but it was lacking. Naomi felt the same, but wasn’t sure what to do about it. Naomi followed the same motion by pushing against Michael when he pushed toward her.

“How does it feel?” Michael asked Naomi as he tried to move back and forth.

“It’s not quite what I was expecting. It feels good. But it’s not quite it.” Naomi stopped her motions, causing Michael to stop as well. She shifted a bit as she remembered something. She pulled away from him and got on her back again.

“Come on top of me,” Naomi whispered. She lifted the duvet as Michael leaned up on his arms while Naomi spread her legs. He got the idea and knelt between her thighs. His willy jerked as his eyes gazed upon Naomi’s beautiful body. Even though Michael got a very good look at her naked body yesterday, this felt more personal and intimate. Naomi felt the same as she followed her brother with her eyes as he took his place between her legs. She wasn’t embarrassed or ashamed. She felt like she was presenting herself to him in the most biblical way.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.