Innocence Lost - Cover

Innocence Lost

Copyright© 2023 by WhiskeySnowstorm

Chapter 8

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Fraternal twins and their older sister come to terms with losing their parents and discovering themselves in the process.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt   ft   Mult   Teenagers   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cream Pie   First   Petting  

Michael recognized the tone that Naomi used to ask him. It was a tone he had associated with her asking him for a favor or some help. Usually she would ask him to help her with a sewing project or something equally “girly”. Naomi often felt more comfortable asking him than her mother or even her sister.

She sat on the edge of her bed. Naomi was now feeling the same agitation that Lisa had described earlier. She had felt it before but it was never this intense. She knew that it was all connected: the three of them being naked, Michael’s thing being hard, and whatever Michael just did to Lisa. When Lisa described her explosion to her, she felt her stomach twist.

She tilted her head back and looked at her brother. Even though they had known each other all of their lives, and even though they had already seen each other naked, she felt like he was seeing her for the first time.

Michael smiled as her sister scooched to the edge of the bed to make it easier for him. He reached around Naomi and grabbed the unused pillow from her bed. He put it on the hardwood floor and knelt down between Naomi’s legs, like he had with Lisa. Naomi felt a shiver go up her spine. She could feel the anticipation of something, but she wasn’t sure what to expect.

Without saying another word, Michael slid his hands from his sister’s thighs toward her flower. Naomi felt the fluid that was from Lisa’s flower on her own skin. It was a warm sensation that quickly turned cold. She bit her lip as she felt a sudden chillness, making her thighs turn to gooseflesh.

Even though his arm was sore, Michael soldiered on, knowing that he was doing what God had commanded him: to lead and help his sisters who had helped him earlier. Lisa had finally caught her breath and leaned up from the bed. Her head was in a fog, but something in her wanted to see what Michael was about to do. In her mind, there was something about knowing that Naomi was about to feel the same thing that she felt.

When Michael placed his fingers between her flower’s petals again, she felt herself raise her hips instinctively. She didn’t close her eyes like Lisa had. She watched Michael’s hand, with intense curiosity, go up until he got to her flower’s crest. When his fingers circled it, her hands desperately grabbed at her duvet. Her sharp inhale grabbed Michael’s attention, who stopped just long enough to look up at his sister, who was smiling back at him.

Naomi wasn’t sure how to describe it. “Electric” was fitting, but it felt like more. It was nothing like she had ever felt before. Everything from the care and attention that Michael was giving heightened it even more. Michael returned his attention to his fingers as they slowly descended from her crest and down her petals. She cooed as she lifted her hips again, causing his finger to slip deeper.

“Be careful!” Naomi said with a shock, feeling his finger tease deeper.

Michael paused where he was. He could feel a tightness around the tip of his finger. He traced the finger around what felt like an opening. He watched Naomi’s face to see if it felt good. She gave him an awkward face.

“What is it?” Michael asked before sliding his fingers around.

“I ... I don’t know,” Naomi replied. “It feels a bit weird, but good.”

“Should I try to push my finger in further?” Michael asked as his finger tip pressed gently against whatever was pushing back.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.