Innocence Lost - Cover

Innocence Lost

Copyright© 2023 by WhiskeySnowstorm

Chapter 7

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Fraternal twins and their older sister come to terms with losing their parents and discovering themselves in the process.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt   ft   Mult   Teenagers   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cream Pie   First   Petting  

Lisa took her sheets out of the dryer and replaced them with Michael’s sheets that were just freshly washed. She closed the dryer door with her hips before making her way back toward the kitchen where Naomi was cleaning up from dinner. She looked pensive as she washed the dishes.

Lisa took the opportunity to fold her sheet while standing on the other side of the island. “Are you okay? What are you thinking about?”

Naomi furrowed her brow as she turned off the sink. After flicking her hands, she grabbed the towel that was hung against the cabinet and turned around.

“That feeling that you described. I’ve been feeling it since earlier and now I can’t get Michael’s thing out of my head.” Naomi rubbed her hands harder than usual, finding that the pain of the wringing helped take her mind off of things.

Michael walked in from the study, at which point Naomi put the towel back before adjusting the dress she was still wearing from church.

“Mom and dad’s attorney wants to stop by tomorrow to go over a few things. He said he’d be here by around 1pm,” Michael said as he looked at his two sisters. He sighed heavily as he looked around the kitchen.

“Looks like you two cleaned up quickly. Are those my sheets? That was rather fast,” he said as he watched Lisa fold her sheet.

“No, no. These are mine. I just put yours in the dryer. It should be ready in an hour or so,” Lisa said as she tucked in the last corner.

“You had to wash your sheets too? Oh.” Michael suddenly remembered why. “Well, if everything is all done, why don’t we go to your room. We can put the sheets on and I can help you both.”

Lisa almost leaped into the air and floated toward the stairs. “Good, because Naomi just told me that she’s been feeling tingly like I was last night.”

Michael turned his head toward his twin sister, whose cheeks turned a beat red. “Really?”

Naomi brushed passed him, hoping to pinch her sister for revealing something that wouldn’t have been a secret for much longer. Lisa saw her coming after her and gave a playful shreek before dashing up the stairs and toward their bedroom.

As Michael entered, he saw Naomi on top of Lisa, play-wrestling her on Naomi’s bed. He cleared his throat, making the two girls calm down before turning to face him. Since he had soiled his shirt, Michael had changed into a pair of pajamas and a loose-fitting shirt. It was a stark contrast to the dresses his sisters still had on.

“Good. I know you were playing but I want to make sure I help both of you,” he said. While Michael didn’t notice a difference, Lisa could tell he was sounding more confident, more aware of his position in the family. Not only that, but with him taking that position, both Lisa and Naomi felt more secure to follow his lead.

“Now, it will be easier to do this if both of you take off your clothes. I know I’m not supposed to see you two naked. But I’m here to help you too, just like you two are here to help me.” Naomi saw Lisa smirk.

They both got up from the bed. “Here, let me help you first,” Lisa said as she reached around for Naomi’s dress zipper. She pulled it down, allowing the flaps to expose the back of her bra. Lisa decided to allow Naomi to remove her own bra.

Naomi looked at her brother who stood waiting for the two. “This is really different from when we were kids,” she said as she let the straps of her dress fall down her shoulders.

Lisa was right behind her, holding the waist of her dress in her hands as pulled the thin, floral fabric over her head. She threw it onto her bed on the other side of the room. “How so?”

Naomi followed suit and threw her dress toward Lisa’s bed. They both stood in front of their brother, wearing just their underwear.

“Well, for one, we got naked under the blanket, not out like this. I think if mom walked in on us, she would have had a fit,” Naomi said as her hand reached behind her back.

Lisa did the same but paused. “I don’t know why but I’m suddenly really nervous.”

Naomi unhooked her bra before replying, “This was your idea, remember?” She let the straps of her bra slide down her arms and threw it over to the pile that was now forming on Lisa’s bed. Lisa took a deep breath and took off her bra. Even though she was naked in front of her brother last night, this felt different.

The two paused and looked at each other and then looked at Michael. He had been watching them discard their clothes, in awe of their beauty. And like Lisa, he felt that this was different. Last night, Lisa came to him in a panic, unsure of herself or what he would do. But now, she was here with her sister, doing what they felt was right.

With the two side by side, Michael could see the similarities and differences between his sister. Between the haze and the novelty of the night before, it was different seeing Lisa now. As his eyes took her in, he noticed her breasts first. They were fuller and larger than Naomi’s. Lisa also had distinct nipples that looked like little brown-tinted gumdrops. Naomi’s nipples were puffy and pink. Even though they looked different, Michael found their bodies simply captivating.

Lisa and Naomi, too, looked at each other, for the first time, in many ways. Before this moment, they felt like roommates and sisters. Being together in this way felt like something was complete. They each looked down at the floor with their cheeks turning crimson red as Michael’s eyes took them in.

Naomi was the first to break the silence by clearing her throat before looking back up at her brother. “What if we did this like when we were little?” she said with a lilt in her voice. Michael thought about it a second and nodded his head in agreement.

Lisa turned her head. Even though they had both seen him take off his pants hours before, the intentionality of his actions felt more acute. And Michael wasn’t only pulling down his pants. He pulled the shirt off his torso to reveal his toned, defined shoulders. Although he wasn’t the most visibly muscular teen that they knew, both Lisa and Naomi had seen him working shirtless whether it was in the barn doing woodwork or in the fields. It kept him trim.

Lisa unconsciously bit her lip as Michael pushed his pajama bottoms off along with his boxers. He gathered his clothes and threw them onto Lisa’s bed on top of the others. She stared at her brother’s semi-erect state before bashfully looking away. She couldn’t help but be curious and wanted to see how it moved when he walked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.