Innocence Lost - Cover

Innocence Lost

Copyright© 2023 by WhiskeySnowstorm

Chapter 4

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Fraternal twins and their older sister come to terms with losing their parents and discovering themselves in the process.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt   ft   Mult   Teenagers   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cream Pie   First   Petting  

Lisa woke up in a start. Without any panties to wear, she went to bed with only her top. The last thing she remembered was lying in bed, thinking about what had happened with her brother earlier that morning. She looked over at the clock again while she rubbed her eyes.

6:24

Lisa returned to looking at the ceiling before she remembered that she had to do laundry before church. Her sister Naomi was still snoring soundly in the other bed. Lisa slowly got up, only to be stopped by a crusty feeling between her legs.

Whatever fluids that had leaked between when she went to bed and when she woke up had dried, forming a flaky crust on her thighs and on the sheets. She closed her eyes as she sighed, knowing that he would have to change her bedding. The shirt she wore to bed was just long enough to cover her stomach, but left everything below her hour-glass waist bare. As she slowly got up from the bed, she pulled the sheets as quietly as possible so as not to disrupt Naomi.

In the bedroom down the hall, Michael had not slept since his encounter with Lisa. He played the memory repeatedly in his mind. In doing so, his erection raged and his only comfort was to free his penis from his pajamas. He remembered the talk his father game him shortly after his twin sister moved out of his room.

“Do not succumb to the devil, Michael. You will have urges to play with your willy. Do not listen to him. God will help you to keep pure. Only clean yourself or hold it while going to the bathroom.”

He obeyed his father, even to this day by keeping his hands off of his throbbing manhood.

When he heard a door closing, he realized one of his sisters was awake. He needed to take a shower and waited for the faint footsteps to descend the stairs. He grabbed a change of clothes and opened his door.

“OH!” he exclaimed as he almost ran into Lisa who was waiting by his door.

“Sorry! Sorry! I was going to knock,” she fibbed. She wasn’t sure whether she should or not. She had put on a sundress as a means to make herself modest until she could have the laundry sorted. Michael blushed as he stood there without a shirt.

“I was about to do the laundry. Did you have anything you wanted to add before I take it down?” Lisa asked as she looked around him, hoping to avoid his eyes in a desperate attempt to not draw attention to herself.

“No, no. I put everything in the hamper,” he replied. “If you want, I can give you what I’m wearing now after I get in the shower.”

Lisa wanted the interaction to be over. She nodded quickly and stepped away from the door frame. Michael cleared his throat as he made the short walk to the bathroom. He gave her a shy smile as he closed the door. He felt the need to make conversation as he stripped behind the door.

“Any particular reason you’re doing laundry on a Sunday?” he asked.

“Oh,” Lisa replied, realizing he didn’t remember the conversation last night. “Remember? I ran out of panties.” She closed her eyes in embarrassment, remembering everything she said to him. She also couldn’t push the image out of her head that a door was separating her from seeing her brother naked. She shook her head violently, unsure why this thought went through her mind.

“That’s right. I’m sorry. Last night is kind of a blur,” he said as he cracked the door open. Lisa resisted the urge to look past him and look at the mirror that might show his backside. Michael extended his arm with his pajama bottoms and his boxers.

“Thanks,” she said quietly as she thought about what he said. “Did he forget what he did?” she thought to herself as Michael withdrew his arm from the door and then smiled at her.

“No, thank you. I’m going to shower.”

Lisa put his clothes on top of the basket and walked downstairs toward the laundry room. She sighed heavily as she tried to understand the thoughts that were floating through her head. As she began to fill the washer, she paused to inspect her brother’s boxers. She had helped her mother with the laundry many times before but for the first time, she felt drawn, almost hypnotized by the idea that the fabric she was holding was on her brother just moments ago. She felt the fabric, running it through her fingers until she found a wet spot. It was different from her panties.

He looked closer and there was a wet but slippery stain. As she ran her fingers over the spot, it was clear to her that it wasn’t urine but something else entirely. Before she could inspect any closer, she heard footsteps approaching the laundry room and quickly threw the boxers in the washer.

“Good morning,” Naomi said with a yawn. “Did you finally get any sleep?”

“A little,” Lisa said as she finished loading the washer and closed it. The machine came to life and began to spin. She walked out of the room and walked toward the kitchen.

“I didn’t hear you come back last night,” Naomi commented as she looked around the kitchen. “You could have at least cleaned up before coming to bed.” She grabbed the cup that was on the center island and the cup that was by the refrigerator and loaded them in the dishwasher.

“Yeah, sorry. I sort of lost myself,” she admitted. She walked over to the stove and turned on one of the burners. She grabbed the pan and put it on the stove before Naomi moved her out of the way.

“Let me.” Naomi gave her a gentle smile as she took over. “You clearly need some more sleep.”

Lisa could not do anything but nod. She sat down at the table with her head down. Naomi wasn’t as skilled or practiced as Lisa in cooking, but she held her own. Their mother was just starting to teach her how to make basic things like oatmeal, eggs, sausage ... normal breakfast items.

It wasn’t long before the familiar smell of breakfast wafted from the kitchen. Michael was dressed in his Sunday formals as he made his way down the stairs. Naomi was still wearing her pajamas.

Michael sat down in his chair next to Lisa. “Are you alright?”

Lisa nodded as she looked up and looked into his light brown eyes. She felt her heart melt as they met for the first time. She held herself there, allowing herself to fall deep into them before Naomi interrupted the moment. “I did my best. I’m sorry the yolks broke. I’ll get better.”

She put the three plates on the table. The plates looked perfect with the exception of a runny egg that was on Michael’s plate. He gave her a reassuring smile and said grace.


When Lisa, Michael, and Naomi’s parents bought the house, they wanted to make sure that the church was just a few minutes drive away. What they didn’t anticipate was that the church would need to move from the small building that was sandwiched between a bowling alley and a grocery store to a large, sprawling campus. The drive was almost an hour if you didn’t account for the traffic.

The three entered the large building and were warmly greeted, with a few familiar faces waving to them. It had been almost three weeks since they were last seen in the congregation and those who knew understood why they were absent. The service was divided into two sections: Sunday School and General Mass.

Sunday school was divided among genders so after saying their initial greetings with a few friends, the three departed for their class.

The women’s Sunday school classes were always full and there were never enough women teachers. Lisa and Naomi made their way to the last classroom and sat with a few of the other late arrivals. Lisa recognized a few of the women, but none by name.

“So what happened?” an older woman asked the younger woman she was talking to.

“Well, let’s just say Robert won’t be golfing anytime soon.” The two laughed loudly before given a stern look by the teacher who was waiting for the clock to chime.

“Good morning, you two. My, what cute dresses you have on!” the older woman said to Lisa and Naomi.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.