Types of Demons - Cover

Types of Demons

by Smutreader

Copyright© 2023 by Smutreader

Fantasy Story: A compendium to The Nexus Book 1 explaining demons, succubi, and Fallen.

Tags: Fiction  

There are three types of servants of Darkness and Chaos:

Succubi/Incubi -

1. Succubi (female) and Incubi (male) are special kinds of being of darkness. One is created every time true love is betrayed by an act of selfish lust.

2. They are very simple creatures who dedicate themselves to the pleasure of demons. However, they can evolve and become more than mindless pleasure vessels. The older and wiser they grow, the more time they can spend among humans.

3. Eventually they can take upon themselves the cloak of skin which lets them look and feel like a human in almost every way. Then they are sent to tempt and lure men and women and create more succubi.

4. However, they cannot eat or drink anything in the mortal realm or they will become human. They also cannot ingest human semen whereas demon semen is harmless.

5. They have the ability to do almost anything their lovers desire within certain enhanced physical limitations.

6. They have powerful pheromones which seduce people, but these pheromones do not overpower humans or take away their ability to choose.

Demons -

Demons are the descendants of the Fallen. Imp is a name for a newly born demon. Demons are born on the immortal plane called the Underworld and raised and trained. When they mature they are usually assigned to be Obsessives. Obsessives who demonstrate intellect and a keen eye will often become Persuasives. And Persuasives who excel will become Possessives or leaders of the other groups, like Overlords.

The longer Imps live the more powerful they become as their hellfire capacity grows. Their powers are manifest in hellfire. Hellfire allows them to do things like fly, heal, command the elements. It also grants them greater physical strength, speed, defense, and can eventually allow them to veil themselves from humans and from the eyes of lesser angels and demons. Demons can and have become angels if they reject chaos, hate, and anarchy and become followers of righteousness. This is called ascending.

Fallen -

The Fallen are beings who were angels but were cast out of the presence of the Lord for rebellion. Lucifer was the first, but many followed him. Their offspring were the first demons. There are not so many of the Fallen left. They are more powerful than demons, and thus they are usually leaders.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.