AMA: The Boyfriend - Cover

AMA: The Boyfriend

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 85

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 85 - Robbie doubts his fiancee Cassidy's story, but he can see the guilt she's been carrying. When they were young she became a User of the Affection Multiplier App. It gamified her relationships and she became addicted to the chase - until she realized how she was betraying Robbie and hit rock bottom. Now Cassidy intends to make things right. They are about to spend a week with her fellow cosplayers, and her only goal is to give Robbie the love and sex he deserves. He isn't so sure about this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   GameLit   Sharing   RAAC   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   Oriental Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism  

Cattie continued to explore me. She slowly, methodically, explored my cock and pubic bone with her lips and fingertips. She moved around me, raising her pussy from my hand and leaving a smear of wetness there. As she moved I looked over at Cassidy, sitting on a chair at the end of the bed and watching the two of us with rapt attention. She was fully dressed, leaning forward with her elbows on her knees, her hands under her chin, and I realized she wasn’t watching us. She was watching me.

Not Cattie. Not the beautiful, naked woman in bed with me. Me.

She smiled, then broke into a full grin, as I made eye contact with her, but she didn’t say anything.

Cattie’s travels around my cock eventually led her up to the head, which she began to tease with her lips and the tip of her tongue. She traced the ridge of my glans and started watching for my reaction again, her eyes trained on mine. I had to take deep breaths to keep from wanting to grab her and get her, any part of her, on my cock fully instead of dancing around it.

Then as my cock flexed involuntarily, a little bead of precum oozed out of the tip and pooled there.

“That’s so fucking hot,” Cattie murmured, looking at it like she’d just discovered a new universe on the tip of my dick. She touched it, just the liquid, with the tip of her finger, like she was testing the viscosity. Then she touched it with the tip of her tongue, tasting it, savouring it for a moment, and then she kissed it away. Then she did something I really wasn’t expecting, something I’d done to Cassidy, and much more recently Becca, and never really thought how weirdly intimate it was. Cattie put her fingers on either side of my cock head and she gently pulled the hole open just to look at what was inside.

It took everything I had not to move, not to giggle or jerk away or anything. I’d looked at the inner bits of two women, and with any luck I’d probably want to do the same thing with Cattie herself. I’d want to peel her open and taste her. So why should I stop her from doing the same?

She got enough, though there wasn’t all that much to see, and slid lower as she let go of my cock head and began to explore my sack. I couldn’t see as much of what she was doing, but I could definitely feel it - she really didn’t hold back. I think my nuts got explored more thoroughly by her than Cassidy and I combined. And that was just with her fingers, because then she did it all again with her mouth. By the time she was finished, another thick bead of precum was at the tip of my cock and she raised herself up, kissing that away as well.

“Having fun?” she asked me, sliding up my body and laying next to me again, running her fingers through my chest hair.

“You definitely know how to get a guy going,” I said. “More importantly, are you having fun?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.