AMA: The Boyfriend - Cover

AMA: The Boyfriend

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 75

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 75 - Robbie doubts his fiancee Cassidy's story, but he can see the guilt she's been carrying. When they were young she became a User of the Affection Multiplier App. It gamified her relationships and she became addicted to the chase - until she realized how she was betraying Robbie and hit rock bottom. Now Cassidy intends to make things right. They are about to spend a week with her fellow cosplayers, and her only goal is to give Robbie the love and sex he deserves. He isn't so sure about this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   GameLit   Sharing   RAAC   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   Oriental Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism  

The game continued. Terra spun the bottle and it landed on themselves, which was ruled they had to spin again, so JC spun as well and they both took shots before it landed on me and Cassidy again.

“Best sex you’ve ever had,” Terra said.

“Hmm,” I thought. “Well, I know the time I think it is.”

Cassidy leaned in and whispered to me, “Are you thinking of the night you asked me to marry you?”

“Yeah,” I nodded.

“OK, definitely that one,” she grinned.

“Alright, so it was the night I asked Cassidy to marry me,” I started, but got cut off by Terra, Cattie, Wanda and Heels all cooing big ‘Awwwwww’s. “Alright, alright, it’s cute. Anyways, I’d taken her to the nicest restaurant in the casino I work at and one of my buddies there knew what was going on and they treated us like the biggest high rollers. Then we went to see a Panic at the Disco concert, which is still one of Cass’s favourite bands, and I had a contact with the promoter and he got us backstage passes.”

“But I knew what he had planned,” Cassidy grinned. “I’d found the ring by accident the week before, and I had a feeling it was going to be that night, so I’d organized for a couple of his friends to go to our place and scatter rose petals everywhere and have a bunch of chocolate covered strawberries ready to go, and they left a playlist playing on our sound system that I’d planned. After the concert Robbie wanted to take a walk down the Vega strip, but I pretended to be feeling sick and called an Uber to meet us. When we got back and he saw the inside of our apartment he knew the jig was up, but I’d already gotten naked behind him and when he turned around I tackled him to the ground. We had sex ... well, let’s just say I had to do some serious sanitizing in the living room, and the kitchen. And the guest room. And then we ended up in bed, feeding each other chocolate-covered strawberries, and he asked me and I said yes, and then we did anal.”

JC coughed hard at the last statement, and the girls other than Heather kept ‘Aww’ing and giggling in equal measure.

“Lie!” Cattie called, pointing at us accusingly even while she was laughing.

“What?” Cassidy asked. “How could that not be the best night?”

“You told me that the best sex you ever had was dressed up as Mary Jane Watson and Robbie was Spiderman, and that’s why your nickname for him is still Tiger,” Cattie said.

“Yeah, when did I tell you that though?” Cass asked.

“Like two- Oooh,” Cattie said, facepalming. “That was before the engagement night.”

“Yup,” Cassidy chuckled. “So your accusation fails!”

“I think that should mean you and Heather need to do a penalty,” Wanda said.

“Yeah, that seems fair,” Heather grumbled, though it was good-naturedly. “There’s only one left anyways.” She pulled out the paper and read it out loud. “One of you must give a lap dance to the other.”

“I think that one’s on you, hon,” Cattie said. “You’re the one with all the moves.”

“Fine,” Heather said, though I could tell she was suppressing a grin. “Someone throw on a song with a good beat.”

JC hopped up and ran to get his BlueTooth speaker from their room, and came back starting the song ‘Crazy Bitch.’

“Not that song,” Heather said, pointing at him. “Give me some hip hop.”

“Alright, alright,” JC said, trying to act innocent.

He picked something I didn’t recognize, and Cattie sat down on a chair she’d gotten from the kitchen table in the middle of the group. Heather went to work. I wasn’t really sure why she needed a beat, since she didn’t really seem to actually be doing anything in time with the music, but one thing was clear - Heather knew how to give a lap dance. Despite her fake tits, and I suspected fake ass, she was a fit woman and I wondered if she had worked strip clubs earlier in her life. She could body roll like nobody’s business, and she twisted and turned, bringing her ass and cleavage right up to Cattie’s nose before pulling away. She ended the song sitting in Cattie’s lap and took her girlfriend’s hands and put them right on her tits on the last beat.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.