AMA: The Boyfriend - Cover

AMA: The Boyfriend

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 66

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 66 - Robbie doubts his fiancee Cassidy's story, but he can see the guilt she's been carrying. When they were young she became a User of the Affection Multiplier App. It gamified her relationships and she became addicted to the chase - until she realized how she was betraying Robbie and hit rock bottom. Now Cassidy intends to make things right. They are about to spend a week with her fellow cosplayers, and her only goal is to give Robbie the love and sex he deserves. He isn't so sure about this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   GameLit   Sharing   RAAC   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   Oriental Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism  

I left Zenya and Leia to chat with Ami and went back up the stairs to the top deck. It was sort of a sensitive issue I was dealing with now that it wasn’t an immediate emergency thing - I’d lost track of how many guys there were around.

When I reached back up top, Wanda and Terra were talking with Becca. It was weird knowing that Wanda and Becca both knew about what had happened between me and each of them, though I wondered at how much detail they had shared with the other. Wanda in particular had some ... kinky wants that I couldn’t quite imagine she would be openly sharing.

I approached, and Becca immediately turned to me. “Is Leia alright?”

“Yeah, it was just awkward, not anything really bad,” I said. “She doesn’t want the guys to get kicked out of here just because one of them was shooting his shot. Where’s Sherry?”

“Still out on their boat with JC,” Terra said.

“Alright, well it’s starting to get on to dinner time anyways,” Becca said. “That’s an easy reason to break this party up. I didn’t plan to feed a half dozen extra hungry guys.”

“Someone is going to need to go get the guy that’s in Ginnie’s room,” I said quietly. “Leia said that they went down to ‘have fun’ so I don’t know what kind of hooking up they’re doing.”

Becca rolled her eyes. “Can you do that, and I’ll wrangle these guys up here and get Sherry and JC back on board?”

“Sure,” I said with a nod. Just what I wanted to be doing - interrupting an unknown sex act to kick the guy out.

“Thank you, Tiger,” Becca said, squeezing my forearm and smiling sweetly at me.

I set off to head over to the Single’s boat but only made it a single step before someone grabbed my ass. I jumped a little and turned, but all three of the girls started whistling and pretending they weren’t paying attention to me while trying not to laugh. “Y’all just want me for my body,” I grinned, wagging a finger at them. That made them break into giggles.

I skirted around the group gathered near the railing on the Single’s Boat watching the coming and going of the speedboat. Cattie saw me and reached out a hand, looping her fingers in mine for a moment as I breezed by and we smiled at each other. For however pleasantly weird the Wanda and Becca situations were, this growing closeness with Cattie was like a warm blanket - delightfully comfortable and casual.

Down in the living area of the Single’s Boat I didn’t immediately hear a commotion, but as I moved through to the kitchen area and then back into the hallway I could hear muffled voices behind Leia and Ginnie’s room door.

I knocked, and the voices cut off.

“What?” Ginnie called through the door.

“The guys are leaving,” I said loudly.

There was a rush of movement, and the door opened and one of the guys was standing there holding his swim trunks over his junk. He was a big, muscled guy that I would have guessed was a football player and not a soccer player, and he had a sheepish look on his face. I just pointed back towards the living area and he scampered in that direction, trying to shake out his trunks to slip into them.

I glanced in the room and almost wished I hadn’t for propriety’s sake. Ginnie was lying belly down on the bed, her chin propped up on her fists as she looked at me with an unimpressed sigh. She was completely naked, her ass bare and pointed up as her feet slowly kicked in the air. Ginnie was a petite woman and her body had that cute, bubbly sort of look despite being fairly skinny.

“Sorry,” I said.

“It’s whatever,” Ginnie said, rolling her eyes. “He had a quick trigger, I barely got his dick hard and he went off. I was trying to get him up again but he was taking forever. Fucking meathead was probably on steroids or something.”

“Well, I’m still sorry,” I chuckled.

“And I’m horny,” she said. “You want to tag in?”

I dropped my jaw a bit at her super casual offer. There was a part of me, a vocal minority, that wanted to say yes. That wanted to mount her right there on the bed and show her why trying to hook up with that guy and not me was a poor decision in the first place.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.