AMA: The Boyfriend - Cover

AMA: The Boyfriend

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 64

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 64 - Robbie doubts his fiancee Cassidy's story, but he can see the guilt she's been carrying. When they were young she became a User of the Affection Multiplier App. It gamified her relationships and she became addicted to the chase - until she realized how she was betraying Robbie and hit rock bottom. Now Cassidy intends to make things right. They are about to spend a week with her fellow cosplayers, and her only goal is to give Robbie the love and sex he deserves. He isn't so sure about this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   GameLit   Sharing   RAAC   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   Oriental Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism  

Wanda was still working her fingernails along my back and sides under my shirt when Terra came back over from the Singles boat looking frustrated. She spotted Wanda and I and plopped herself down on the chair that Cattie had been sitting in before.

“Do you want to talk about it?” I asked.

“What do you mean?” Terra asked.

“I can see the storm clouds from back here,” Wanda said. It was obvious she was sitting behind me, but her sightline was blocked.

“Wait, is that Wanda?” Terra asked in surprise. “I thought it was Cassidy.”

“Cass went to take a nap,” I said. “Wanda is ... I don’t want to call it massaging my back, because she is just sort of treating me like a cat scratch post.”

“Harrharrharr,” Wanda said, poking me with one finger. “You want me to stop?”

“No,” I said to her, then grinned sheepishly at Terra. “It feels pretty good.”

Terra sighed.

“Talk, or massage, or both?” I asked her.

Terra frowned and then rolled her eyes. “Talk,” she pouted.

“Did one of the guys do something?”

“No,” Terra said, shaking her head. “Well, not to me. They’ve just managed to steal my boyfriend.”

Wanda snorted behind me, and I managed to suppress it myself. “You didn’t seem so bothered by that earlier,” I said.

“That’s because I was happy that he was getting to have some fun,” Terra said. “I mean, realistically, I knew this wasn’t going to be the most exciting trip for him with only a couple of guys around, but he’s really Bro-ing it up right now.”

“Have you said anything to him?” I asked.

“See, that’s the thing,” Terra said. “I have! A half hour ago I asked him if he could come hang out with me, and he told me he was going to come up after one more trip on the speedboat.”

“I’m guessing it’s been more than one more trip,” Wanda said.

“Mhmm,” Terra nodded. “I’m not begrudging him or anything, but honestly. I mean, I even told him I wanted to go down to our room and blow him, and that still didn’t get him off the boat.”

Now it was my turn to snort, and I coughed to try and hide it. Terra pursed her lips in a disapproving look, then returned the snort and grinned sheepishly.

“I was going to say he just got distracted,” Wanda said, peeking around my side. “But that’s just criminal negligence at that point. Though, if you really want some dick, you could always blow Robbie.”

“It would serve Juan Carlos right,” Terra said, eyeing me up playfully and then giggling.

“Hey now,” I joked. “JC might think so, but I do not take blowjobs as a laughing matter. They are very serious business.”

Terra was still laughing, and bit the inside corner of her lip as she sighed out her frustration. “I know I shouldn’t be this annoyed with him,” she said. “It’s just one afternoon.”

“Just sit him down and talk to him after the fact,” Wanda suggested. “He’s only an idiot if he can’t figure it out in hindsight too.”

“Fair,” Terra said. Then she eyed me again and got a sly smile on her face. “Of course, if JC is busy, that means I need to find something else to do and our massage did get cut off early-”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.