AMA: The Boyfriend - Cover

AMA: The Boyfriend

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 198

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 198 - Robbie doubts his fiancee Cassidy's story, but he can see the guilt she's been carrying. When they were young she became a User of the Affection Multiplier App. It gamified her relationships and she became addicted to the chase - until she realized how she was betraying Robbie and hit rock bottom. Now Cassidy intends to make things right. They are about to spend a week with her fellow cosplayers, and her only goal is to give Robbie the love and sex he deserves. He isn't so sure about this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   GameLit   Sharing   RAAC   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   Oriental Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism  

“Is it OK if I still sleep with you guys?” Wanda asked. She was back up and sitting on the counter along with Cassidy. After the big hug had ended she’d wanted to stick close to me and had stood with her arm around my waist for a bit, and I’d kept one hand on her shoulder as I piloted the boat with the other. She’d finally gone back to her seat when she was feeling a little more centred again. “And I mean just sleep. Heels likes having the bed to herself, and I don’t want to be alone tonight.”

“Of course you can, babe,” Cassidy said, hugging her around her shoulders again. “No pressure. Tonight and tomorrow.”

“God, are there really only two nights left for the trip?” Wanda asked. “This week has been a whirlwind.”

“You’re telling me,” I said, which both of the girls chuckled at.

“How did the photoshoot with Leia really go?” Wanda asked.

“Well, we actually did Ginnie first,” I said. “That one got pretty spicy on camera, Cass, so you’ll probably want to decide whether to OK things or not.”

“How spicy are we talking?” Cassidy asked.

“Bare ass and breasts. Some light fingering and choking,” I said. “Cattie said she kept my face out of anything like that, but if she releases it as part of the set then people would still know it’s me.”
“I’ll check them,” Cassidy said. “I’m fine that it happened, obviously, but you being online like that ... I dunno. I’ll think about it. What do you think, babe?”

“Um,” Wanda said. “I don’t know if I have a right to say anything.”

“Stop,” Cassidy said to her. “You love him, right?”

“Yeah,” Wanda said.

“So do you think him having a spicy shoot like that online is a bad idea?” Cassidy asked.

Wanda took a moment to answer and then sighed. “I don’t like it,” Wanda said. “For your career, and for your reputation, Tiger. It’s a funny little meme with all of us that you’ll be the ‘Massage Man’ or whatever we end up calling you, but more than that I’m not a fan of.”

“OK,” Cassidy said. “I’ll let Ginnie know we need to cut the spicy stuff.”

“You shouldn’t decide that-”

“Wanda,” I said, reaching over to her and taking my hand. “I love you, and your opinion matters.”

“Thanks,” she said, looking down at her hand and mine smiling.

We sat and talked for a while longer, trying to find more lighthearted things to talk about, but it was a little tough after the heavy shit we’d been sifting through. Then all of a sudden Cassidy whispered something to Wanda quiet enough that I couldn’t hear, and they both hopped down from the counter.

“We’re going to go get ourselves cleaned up, Tiger,” Cassidy said. “Anything you’d like to see us wearing?”

“Your birthday suits,” I said with a little grin. “But seriously, you both look great already.”

Cassidy came over and kissed me, then stepped aside for Wanda to do the same. It wasn’t a big, passionate kiss - we weren’t there right now. But it was on the lips, and more than friends.

Almost as soon as they left, a new set of feet padded into the cabin behind me and I looked over my shoulder to see it was Terra. Now I knew why Cassidy and Wanda had left so suddenly.

“Hey,” I said. “You’re looking a little rough, hon.”

“I know,” Terra sighed as she hopped up onto the counter, taking the spot Wanda had been in close to me. “Dude, it’s been a rough ... I don’t know, two days? Three?”

“Do you want to talk about it?” I asked.

“Yes,” Terra said. “No. Later. I just need to get my mind off of things for a bit.”

“OK,” I said. “Want to learn to pilot the boat?”

“I can do that?” she asked.

“Well, I can show you. I probably can’t leave you alone with it since you aren’t getting the official fifteen-minute course from the rental place, but as long as I’m here we should be fine,” I said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.