AMA: The Boyfriend - Cover

AMA: The Boyfriend

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 158

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 158 - Robbie doubts his fiancee Cassidy's story, but he can see the guilt she's been carrying. When they were young she became a User of the Affection Multiplier App. It gamified her relationships and she became addicted to the chase - until she realized how she was betraying Robbie and hit rock bottom. Now Cassidy intends to make things right. They are about to spend a week with her fellow cosplayers, and her only goal is to give Robbie the love and sex he deserves. He isn't so sure about this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   GameLit   Sharing   RAAC   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   Oriental Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism  

Cassidy gave Cattie a kiss on the cheek before going to rejoin her group while Cattie went to catch up with Heather and make sure she was cooled off.

“So, we’re all in agreement on that situation, correct?” Becca asked, nodding back over in the directions Cattie went.

“You know Robbie confronted her, right?” Terra asked.

Wanda knew but didn’t have details. Becca hadn’t known and wanted the story. By the time Terra was done telling it, really talking up Robbie, Becca looked like she had hearts in her eyes. Cassidy just smiled to herself and shook her head, knowing how she felt.

“That’s not the end of it though,” she said. “She tried to confront him earlier today, too.”

“No,” Wanda, Terra and Becca all said.

Cassidy didn’t have many details but told the girls what Robbie had told her.

“You should tell Cattie,” Wanda said. “For real, she needs to know that.”

“I dunno,” Cassidy sighed. “It’s ... delicate. Especially now. And it’s Robbie’s thing to tell.”

“I’ll tell her,” Becca said. “Seriously, she deserves to know what her own girlfriend is doing.”

That stung a bit and Cassidy must have flinched.

“Shit, I’m sorry,” Becca said, stopping the cart and pulling Cassidy into a hug. “I didn’t mean it like that.”

“No, I know,” Cassidy sighed. “It’s just a me thing.”

Wanda came over and hugged Cassidy as well, quickly joined by Terra.

“You’re doing your best,” Terra said quietly. “That’s all you can do. And he loves you.”

“Thanks,” Cassidy said quietly with a weak smile.

The produce aisle had filled up their cart halfway and Becca broke out her list to check things off before they headed into the aisles. They made it two in and Cassidy had taken over the cart when she got an idea.

“Psst,” she hissed, glancing over her shoulder to make sure no one had followed them into the aisle. The girls all looked and Cassidy held up her phone for a picture. “Moon him,” she said quietly.

Wanda and Terra both laughed, while Becca looked like she hesitated for a moment before grinning as well and going along with it. All three of the girls peeled their shorts over their booties and mooned Cassidy for the picture, then quickly pulled them up as they laughed hard. Cassidy was grinning from ear to ear and sent it to Robbie.

“Nice butts,” Cassidy said as she pushed the cart to the girls.

“You know it,” Wanda laughed, giving her own a playful spank.

“I wish mine was as nice as you guys,” Becca said, looking back at her own. She definitely had the least-developed butt of the group, though Cassidy wasn’t much better when compared to Wanda’s perfect ass and Terra’s super athletic one.

“Oh, you’re fine,” Terra said. “It suits your hips.”

“And Tiger still loves it, so who cares?” Cassidy said.

“Does he?” Becca asked.

“Of course he does,” Wanda assured her.

It was heartwarming, but kind of weird, to see the girls reassuring each other about Robbie’s likes, and put another twinge in Cassidy’s chest. This time none of them saw it on her face and the grocery run continued.

She got a text, and then so did Wanda and Becca.

“Aw,” both of them said at the same time as they checked their phones.

Robbie had sent heart emojis and peach emojis to all three of them.

“What, is mine not good enough?” Terra laughed, obviously a little put off.

“He might not feel comfortable sending you that,” Cassidy said. “I gotta be honest, girl. He thinks you’re awesome, but he’s pretty jacked up about you and JC even though you two have that agreement.”

“Yeah, probably,” Terra sighed with a smirk.

“Everything alright?” Becca asked.

“Just ... frustrating,” Terra said.

“More like frustrated,” Becca said, nudging her with a teasing elbow.

“That too,” Terra chuckled. “I don’t know. JC and I are good together, but ... it’s never been great. We spend a lot of time apart because he’s travelling or I’m travelling. And the reunion sex is always good, but after that ... It’s so...”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.