AMA: The Boyfriend - Cover

AMA: The Boyfriend

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 132

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 132 - Robbie doubts his fiancee Cassidy's story, but he can see the guilt she's been carrying. When they were young she became a User of the Affection Multiplier App. It gamified her relationships and she became addicted to the chase - until she realized how she was betraying Robbie and hit rock bottom. Now Cassidy intends to make things right. They are about to spend a week with her fellow cosplayers, and her only goal is to give Robbie the love and sex he deserves. He isn't so sure about this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   GameLit   Sharing   RAAC   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   Oriental Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism  

“Are you ready?” Cassidy asked as she slipped from the bed and went to her knees beside it near Wanda’s head.

Wanda nodded, a little eagre and a little nervous. I was still spooned up behind her and slowly tracing my fingers up along her bare hip and around her stomach.

“OK,” I said softly. “This is the last time I’m going to ask. Anything you want me to know?”

“No,” she said softly. “God, I’m shivering I’m so horny for this.”

“Well then, my little toy,” I whispered to her. “I think you need to get to work and make sure my cock is nice and hard so that I can make use of those holes that I own.”

Wanda immediately started to move, but Cassidy caught her arm and stopped her. “Good toys respond to our Tiger with enthusiastic consent,” she said.

The blonde turned to me and kissed me hard. “Yes, Tiger. I would love to get your cock ready for these holes.”

“Good girl,” Cassidy laughed softly, slapping Wanda’s ass as the blonde turned on her knees and immediately started sucking on my half-hard cock with gusto. With her face down and ass up, I palmed that fantastic ass myself, squeezing and needing her hard and letting my fingertips dig into her cheek possessively. That just made her moan on my cock.

“Have fun, Tiger,” Cassidy grinned, standing up and leaning over to kiss me. Then she brought her lips to my ear and whispered low enough that Wanda likely didn’t hear. “Get wild, Tiger. Seriously. She wants that from you so bad.”

I grabbed Cassidy by the back of her neck as she started to back away and pulled her into another hard, hot kiss. “You’re going to get this soon,” I promised her. I could see the eager look in her eye as she bit the inside of her lip. We’d been physically close and emotionally intimate since we started the trip but that line of sex between Cassidy and I hadn’t been broached. I still found her utterly attractive and sexy in every way, but I didn’t think we were ready yet. I wasn’t, and I didn’t think she was either.

“I can’t wait, Tiger,” she said. Then she got a playful smirk spreading over her lips and she turned her attention to Wanda. “What kind of cock sucking is that?” she said. “Good sluts who are owned by benevolent masters need to work harder.” Cassidy grabbed Wanda’s hair and pulled it back into a ponytail in her fist and then started rapidly forcing the blonde up and down on my cock quickly, making her gag as my cock hit the back of her throat a few times.

My initial instinct was to slow Cassidy down a touch, but based on Wanda’s eagerness and the way she was moaning whorishly when she wasn’t gagging, this was exactly what she wanted.

“God, look at these slutty holes,” I said instead, peeling Wanda’s perfect ass open to reveal her asshole and cunt. I had dumped my first load deep into her pussy, but after laying snuggled for a little while and then shifting positions, while her lips were still flushed from earlier she was also starting to leak a pearly white bead of cum out of her hole. “I’m so fucking glad I own each of these perfect, filthy fuckholes. But look, this one needs some cleaning.” I slipped my finger into her pussy, swirling just around the edge of her entrance, teasing her. Then I pulled my cummy finger out and lifted it to Cassidy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.