Cat Rescue - Cover

Cat Rescue

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Flash Story: In Nils' dream, Jamie is rescuing a cat. Rather than help her, he takes a picture. Possibly that's when he went wrong. Illustrated.

Caution: This Flash Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   .

In Nils’ dream Jamie was rescuing a cat. Somehow the creature had gotten to the traverse rod above a tall wide window. What was a little odd was that there were no curtains. Maybe the cat had pulled them down in getting up there. Jamie had pulled a kitchen stool next to the window and was reaching up toward the cat. Early morning sun blazed through the window.

cat-rescue-1.jpg

Immediately Nils knew he had to take that picture. Maybe it was something he could paint later. He grabbed his camera, adjusted the lens and shutter, and snapped the picture.

“I’m going to send this to Auguste,” Nils said to himself. Then he realized it was a film camera. He’d have to unload the film, develop it, and print it, and he hadn’t done any of that in years. The chemicals were almost surely useless by now. And did he have any photographic paper? Did he even have a darkroom anymore? And even if he managed to make a print of the picture, he didn’t have Auguste’s address, only his email.

cat-rescue-2.jpg

Nils snapped awake.

“What is it?” Jamie asked. “Are you okay?”

“Yeah, I guess,” Nils muttered. “You were rescuing a cat.” He explained the dream. “I’m so disappointed,” he concluded.

“Did I get the cat?” Jamie asked.

“It was only a dream,” Nils said.

“I know, but did I get the cat?”

“Oh, Jamie. What difference does it make? It was only a—”

“If you wake up from a frustrated sex dream, we make love to make up for it.”

“The cat got away,” Nils said.

“I see,” said Jamie, getting out of bed.

“Wait, aren’t we going to fuck?” Nils asked.

“No,” Jamie said. “We’re going to the animal shelter.”

cat-rescue-3.jpg

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.