Honey Bunnies - Cover

Honey Bunnies

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Easter morning Jamie has a dream about a pair of sexy bunnies. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Bestiality   Illustrated   .

Jamie’s thrashing woke Nils.

“Honey Bunny, you’re all flushed,” Nils said. “Bad dream?”

“No, yes, maybe, I don’t know,” Jamie blurted. “I was just about to ... Oh Nils. There were bunnies. Two plump bunnies, and they were ... They were...”

“What were they?”

“See, I was walking through this meadow, minding my own business. Walking and walking. And the meadow was endless. I was getting so tired. And the grass looked so soft. So I lay down. And at first the grass was soft. And maybe I feel asleep. But then the grass woke me. It wasn’t soft. It was prickly. But then it turned out it wasn’t the grass.”

“What was it?”

honey-bunny-a.jpg

“Bunnies, Nils. Two of them. Plump bunnies. And one of them was on my chest, and he was licking my nipple, and the other one was on my belly, and she was licking my clit. They were licking and licking, and I was getting closer and closer to coming, and I needed to come so bad, and the breast bunny’s lips starting sucking my nipple, and the belly bunny started sucking my clit, and her paws pressed my sex lips, and her nose nudged into my cunt, and I knew I was gushing girl juice, I could feel it flowing out, flowing down, edging toward my asshole, and then I felt it, something, maybe it was a stalk of grass, maybe it was the bunny’s nose or paw, but it was too much, and just as I was about to go over the edge, just as I was about to come, you woke me up!”

honey-bunny-b.jpg

“Oh Jamie, how can I make it up to you?”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.