Doppelgänger - Cover

Doppelgänger

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Jamie has a dream she is making love with two Nils. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Illustrated   .

Jamie awoke with a cry.

“What’s wrong?” Nils asked.

“Oh! Oh, nothing,” Jamie said. “I just had the strangest, most wonderful dream. I was sucking your cock. And at the same time you were licking me. Licking my pussy. I think I was just about to come when I woke up.”

“So we were sixtynining.”

“No. No, there were two of you. One with his cock in my mouth, the other with his mouth on my cunt. Two Nils!”

“Wow. Sometimes I do wish there were two of me.”

“Me too,” Jamie said.

Nils frowned.

“Oh, Nils. I didn’t mean it that way. Here, let me...” Her lips and tongue teased Nils’ cock.

two-nils-1.jpg

Her hand cradled his balls while Nils cradled her head. He caressed her as she licked him. His thumb toyed with her nipple.

two-nils-2.jpg

She took more of his cock into her mouth. He moved a hand to her cunt. His index finger stroked her clit. With a gasp she came.

two-nils-3.jpg

Like lightning Nils was between her legs, his cock plunging deep into her. She kept coming. Nils flooded her cunt.

two-nils-4.jpg

“Oh Nils!” Jamie exclaimed, once she had calmed down. “That was so wonderful. One of you is almost too much for me.”

Nils smiled.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.