Steamy - Cover

Steamy

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Breakfast following a steamy morning fuck... Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

steamy.jpg

Henrietta Clover (53) from Minneapolis, MN: I don’t know about this one.

Lawrence Boler (49) from Long Beach, CA: What don’t you know? It’s hot. Steamy.

Henrietta: Yes, I noticed the steam. I suppose you’re interested in whether the tea kettle whistles.

Lawrence: Not just the steam. The jizz.

Henrietta: Pardon me?

Lawrence: I said jizz to spare your sense of decorum. The cum. You do know what cum is don’t you?

Henrietta: Yes I do. Semen.

Lawrence: Ha, yes. Semen. Of course girls cum too. So that would be—I don’t know what it’s called. Girl cum. Or do you have some other word for it?

Henrietta: I do not.

Lawrence: I thought as much. But I think this is guy cum. Look how thick it is. He must have really fucked her good and hard. Don’t you think? Look at her shirt, how it’s tattered in a few spots. Probably from the fuck.

Henrietta: I told you I thought that shirt wasn’t practical.

Lawrence: It was probably fun. Or maybe in the heat of passion they didn’t even notice. And now she’s making him some bacon and eggs.

Henrietta: What makes you think she’s making bacon and eggs?

Lawrence: Because that’s what I’d want after an especially good fuck.

Henrietta: You’re kind of a greedy one, aren’t you. What about what she might want?

Lawrence: She gets the tea. Me, I’m more a coffee man, myself.

Henrietta: I also prefer coffee to tea.

Lawrence: See, we have something in common.

Henrietta: I suppose that’s one way of putting it.

Lawrence: So after a good hard morning fuck, what might you want for breakfast?

Henrietta: Chocolate? Maybe a piece or two of dark chocolate. The kind with nuts.

Lawrence: Nuts, huh? Is that a sexual reference?

Henrietta: Oh my. That never crossed my mind.

Lawrence: But now that we’re talking about nuts, do you ever kiss them? Take them in your mouth?

Henrietta: How do you know I’m not a Lesbian?

Lawrence: Are you?

Henrietta: No. Although...

Lawrence: Although what?

Henrietta: Never you mind. And the chocolate was not a reference to the color of ... You’re not black by any chance?

Lawrence: No. Are you?

Henrietta: No. If one of us were, we would be having an interracial conversation.

Lawrence: That’s right. Although I could be Chinese for all you know.

Henrietta: So could I.

Lawrence: But I’m not.

Henrietta: Neither am I. Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to be of a different race.

Lawrence: Yes. Completely different experiences. I’ve also wondered what it would be like to be a woman.

Henrietta: Really? That surprises me.

Lawrence: Why?

Henrietta: From what you’ve said so far, it just seemed to me you didn’t have a feminist side.

Lawrence: I’m sure I don’t. I was just curious, that’s all. Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be a man?

Henrietta: Sure. I do realize that one man can be quite different from another. I mean that’s obvious. But to have a penis.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.