Cum Bubbles - Cover

Cum Bubbles

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: A phone conversation between Jamie and Nils about a sexual episode at a bachelorette party. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Illustrated   .

Nils: Good morning, my love. How are you this morning?

Jamie: Hi, Nils. I’m so glad to get a call from you.

Nils: Is everything all right?

Jamie: I just miss you is all.

Nils: I miss you too.

Jamie: I’m still kind of waking up.

Nils: Out late? Oh, that’s right, you had that bachelorette party last night.

Jamie: Yeah. Mary’s.

Nils: How was it?

Jamie: Okay, I guess.

Nils: You don’t sound too thrilled.

Jamie: No, it was thrilling, I guess. There was this male stripper. Josh, his name was.

Nils: He stripped, I take it.

Jamie: He did.

Nils: And he was thrilling?

Jamie: I guess you could say that. Mary certainly thought so.

Nils: Oh?

Jamie: Yeah. She even gave him a blowjob.

Nils: Wow.

Jamie: Yeah, a full blowjob. The guy, Josh, came in her mouth. Later Mary said it was her first time. I’m not sure I believed her. She seemed to know what she was doing. After he came, she opened her mouth to show us the cum. Then she blew little cum bubbles. Not very big. They snapped right away. Then she swallowed and asked if anyone else wanted a turn.

Nils: Did you take a turn?

Jamie: No. I was vaguely tempted, but...

Nils: Did anyone else?

Jamie: Yeah, Felicia, for a little bit. But Josh couldn’t really get it up again. So she was able to get all of him into her mouth. No one else took a turn.

Nils: Are you sorry you didn’t?

Jamie: No. I would have been too embarrassed.

Nils: But this Josh, he was pretty hot.

Jamie: Mary thought so. I doubt she’s going to tell Brad, though.

Nils: I would think not, but you never know.

Jamie: Right. Um, at guy bachelor parties, when they have a stripper, does the girl...

Nils: Give the guys blowjobs?

Jamie: Yeah.

Nils: I’m sure it happens.

Jamie: But has it ever happened to you?

Nils: Not that I remember.

Jamie: Ha ha. Not something I’d think you’d forget.

Nils: You know there’s a lot of drinking at these things. But yeah, I’ve never...

Jamie: Well, maybe when you get home, we can have a private bachelor party.

Nils: Or a private bachelorette party.

Jamie: Both at once. That could be fun.

Nils: I’m looking forward to it.

Jamie: Me too.

Jamie: But I guess I should tell you something. I had a weird dream. You know how I said Mary blew this bubble with Josh’s cum?

Nils: Uh huh.

Jamie: Well in my dream I was in a contest. The idea was to blow the biggest cum bubble. In the dream I didn’t actually give a guy a blow job. At least not that I remember. But my mouth was full of cum. And I knew I had to blow the bubble. But the cum was so sticky. At first I couldn’t even open my mouth. But then I realized if I squeezed my breast I could pump out the cum bubble. By squeezing one breast and pinching the nipple of the other, the bubble came out, and it got bigger and bigger. It got so big, Nils.

cum-bubbles.jpg

Nils: Then what happened?

Jamie: It popped. It got all over me. And the girls pounced on me. And they were licking up the cum. And some of them were licking between my legs. And they licked and licked, and then I came. I came in the dream and I came for real.

Nils: Wow.

Jamie: Yeah. I lay in bed for a long time thinking about it.

Nils: Did any of the girls blow bubbles with your girl cum?

Jamie: Ha ha, not that I know of.

Nils: Girl cum isn’t as sticky as guy cum, so it might be easier. Or harder. We’ll have to experiment when I get home.

Jamie: We will!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.