Test Copy - Cover

Test Copy

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Flash Sex Story: A proof copy of Nils' book of erotic photographs arrives, but Nils is out of town, so it's up to Jamie to check it out. Illustrated.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Masturbation   Illustrated   .

Nils: Hey Jamie! How’s it going?

Jamie: Hi! I guess it’s going okay. I miss you.

Nils: I miss you too. I should be home in three days.

Jamie: I can’t wait.

Nils: So what have you been up to?

Jamie: Not much. Some cleaning. A bike ride. Oh, the book of yours came from the printer. The—what do you call it—test copy.

Nils: Great! Did you open it.

Jamie: No. I wasn’t sure if I should.

Nils: You should.

Jamie: Okay.

Jamie: It’s nice and heavy. I’m slicing it now—very carefully. Oh, yeah, it’s heavy. And big. I’m going to set it on the rug. Mmm, nice thick pages. I love real books.

Nils: Me too.

Jamie: I’m looking at it now. The photographs. They came out really good.

Nils: Sometimes paintings don’t translate well.

Jamie: Well, these are very nice. I’m looking at one in the middle.

Nils: Which one?

Jamie: It’s a painting you did of yourself and this dark-haired woman. She’s very pretty.

Nils: I do like to paint pretty women.

Jamie: Yes you do. You like to do more than paint them.

Nils: What can I say?

Jamie: The picture is pretty hot.

Nils: You think so?

Jamie: Uh huh.

Nils: What does it show?

Jamie: Ha ha, it shows pretty much everything. Your big cock is pointing right at her belly. I think she’s about to smooth it over her belly. Probably leave a little trail of your sex juice. I know how that feels.

Nils: How does it feel?

Jamie: It feels good. It feels good to hold your warm dick. To rub the smooth head just above my puss. And then to move it down, so it touches my—my slit. My clit. So it kind of kisses me there. The moves um moves. Nils?

Nils: What?

Jamie: I’m kind of touching myself now. Sort of like my finger, my two fingers, being your dick, kissing my clit.

test-copy.jpg

Nils: Jamie:

Nils: You still there?

Jamie: Uh. Yeah I put the phone down, because...

Nils: Are you going to come?

Jamie: Mm. Mm. Ah. Huh. Huh. Huh.

Nils: Jamie, you sound so hot. So sexy. You’re about to come, aren’t you? Make yourself come. Come for me, my love.

Jamie: Oh. Oh-oh-oh.

Nils: Did you come?

Nils: Jamie?

Jamie: Uh huh. I have to go. Someone’s at the door. I’ve got to get dressed and, and I miss you. Bye.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.